DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hello??? (hello - hello - hellllloooooo)
Mornin' all, or just me. Hi me. Now I'm sounding like Mike. Hi Mike! Wave

Got some storms moving through today, and it's going to get a little warm and sticky, and not in a good way. Tongue

I have to remember to post in a couple of pics from home. This one is from the PRP site, from the $1k win:

You all have a good 'un!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Ya'll,and you too Chuck.... Wave..............good looking winner circle shot there bud...............................

Sitting a the Dr. office with a IV in my arm waiting to do a stress test,maybe find out whats up with my ticker,can't do the heat and now can't get around to good without giving out,oh well prayers will be appreicated....................... Praying................................

Well prayers all around and hope ya'll have a good day and may you find a cool spot to spend some time today................ Praying...........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Damn, Mike, you gotta get out of them hills. They are doin you in. You're too young to be havin all these issues.Get better, buddy.

Hey Chuck, which one are you in the picture? I need to make sure I throw he darts at the right person. Rolling Congrats on the wins, you deserve them.

I'm headed back to jury duty today. What a waste of time. A petty thief wants jury trial.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4827 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang!!

Prayers for Uncle, Chuck that's gotta be tuf..you too Mike hope all goes well & you get some answers! hope it works out Allen...

Kids outta school, life is busy but good Cool

Sending prayers to Beverly Revis & family, her daughter Whitney was in an auto accident...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everybody. The sun is out for the first time in about 5 days and it looks like we might finally get a spring day today. Never seen a weather year quite like this in Cali, very strange and cold.
Mike, hope the doctor is able to figure out a the problem and make you feel better. You know you are definitely in my prayers.
Chuck, great picture of you and the oldsmobubble.
Hey Floyd good luck with jury duty.
Michelle, have fun with the kids out of school, and prayers for your friends daughter.
WA hope all is well with you.
Hugs & prayers all around. hug Praying
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
I had my last physical therapy session last Friday, so that was good. Had a Dr appt Friday also, and everything is going well with my knee, that's good also. Looks like i'll be released to go back to work at the end of this month, that's also good. Now i just have to find a job that i want to go back to. I still have my old job, but i don't want to go back there.
It's suppose to be close to 100 degrees here today, so i'm not sure how much i'm going to get done today. Might have to make it a pool day.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
great pic Chuck, hug Floyd, we will Susie, hope you have a great day, you too Dennis...

doesn't look good for Beverly's daughter, you guys may know her from Carolina Dragstrip..thanks for the prayers...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hey ya'll, been slackin' lately, but alls well. have'nt been on the pc . alot went on in a short time! and thanks for the concern susie! ya'll are lookin' good! Wink i'm just tired. not cause i been up all day, cause i been alive this long! at least i know that things are never the way they seem! i'm still sober and God is still on the Throne, so i'm a winner today! God bless and keep a happy thought!. -111- .

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 339 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,another code orange and hot day here today,did have a prutty good thunder boomer yesternight,(MT)but the rains gone this morning,high temps dried it up,oh well......................

Don't know anything from the dr.yet,said they would call me,had a couple of new pains and pressures while doing the stress test yesterday,so we'll see...........................

WAO,hang in there,Floyd you're just right anytime, Wink......Chuck you da man Wave,Susie thanks for the prayers and your welcome for the house car thread,Mark did good.... Big Grin........Michelle hang in there,you know racing,wins come,when least expected.............Mouse,glad to hear the knee is getting better,hope the work situation works out for you,and where oh where would MaB,B we miss you when you ain't around, Smile.........and who have I left off,if I have I'm sorry,and we'll catch you next time,love my GM thread family,prayers to all you and prayers all around,this is a good thing here,the family that prays together,stays together............ Praying hug.................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Heating up here today and tomorrow, might get some thunder boomers of our own. I hope the rain holds off for Saturday.

Floyd, I'm the guy in the middle in the white tee. On the left is my buddy's son Josh, who won TCR that day, Barry (b barnett on here), Matt Obertanec (MObertanec), Bubba Black (same name), Dave Reynolds, Scotty Campbell in the Superman tee (ScottyC) - he won Mod that day, Brianna Casini and baby bump, the tall guy is her husband AJ (aj casini), and Mark Romeo (same). It's a good crew.

Hi Mike! Wave The good thing is, you passed the stress test - you're still here! Big Grin I hope the docs get your timing right. I'm not sure where Christine is. I think she's back in class. She was at the track Saturday, and I saw her in the pits, and was at the tower when I pulled up for the winner's circle pic, but then disappeared before I could get her in there.

Michelle, prayers for Whitney. Man, I wish I was a kid, and off for the summer!

Mouse, great to hear about your knee mending up, and getting back to work. I hope that helps things out for you.

WAO, Susise, everybody, have a good day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
What a waste of time, 2 days, 35 prospective jurors, 1 judge, 1 court reporter, 2 clerks and 1 bailiff, all for a petty theft case for a guy that was dumpster diving behinf a pizza parlor. Selling used cooking oil to a bio fuel place. I got cut loose yesterday and the trial started after I left. When the judge said, "thank you, you are excused, I stood up and said "Floyd is leaving the building", and got my ass out of there. I know it's a constitutional right to have a trial by your peers, but come on, petty theft?
Okay, my rant is all done.
hug Michelle, Susie, Christine, oh, Mikey!
Y'all have agooden. Praying Angel hug

I'm not talking to Chuck, he won't tell me which one he is in the picture. Hum

Posts: 4827 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:

Treed ya Floyd!

Besides, I'm impossible to miss! When I sit around the house, I really sit around the house! Laughing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:

Treed ya Floyd!

Besides, I'm impossible to miss! When I sit around the house, I really sit around the house! Laughing

Gotta work on that button finger.
Mike lied to me, he said you was uglier than him. I don't think so. Laughing Rolling bow

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hey everybody!,msfurr,susie,mike,floyd,chuck,mouse-ect.--prayers sent out to ya'll this a.m. and i'm sure ya'll see em working on your behalf. o.k. down here , hangin' in there!i did sell some work mon. eve. so that was a blessing. ya'll keep me in your prayers and i will thank you in advance for that! ya'll enjoy the rest of yer day - see ya thurs. a.m. sharp!

i been feelin' like little Alaina-bug (see my avitar)

Posts: 339 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hate to say Whitney went home, please remember Beverly and her family in your prayers...20 short years....a life too short.

FurrRacing.com

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
So as I'm catching up I'm thinking...my poor Floyd, is he...well...lol so glad to see it was just him getting tree'd by Chuck, he's treeing everybody lately Wink (you know I luv ya Floyd hug)

Now, I just have to brag a little to my drr family, Madi scored a perfect 600 on her SOL again this year!!!! in reading and a 594 in Math, almost perfect...we are so very proud of her and straight A's for the last 6 weeks (Lil Man isn't in grades yet, he is only 8-2nd grade although he is wearing size 14, my lil big man. Rick gave Madi the $20 he promised, she shared it with her brother at the Cracker Barrel store and somehow, offered her $5,000 if she scores a 600 from now to graduation...can you say inflation?@!?? lol

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear that Michelle. Praying Praying for Whitney's family and friends

Congrats hug from Karen. Ashley was hanging on to her, and Bingo apparently didn't want any parts of all 3 of us.

This one is from Saturday. DRR tee is my lucky shirt so far this year! Dave on my right, Brianna, AJ, Mark, Mike Egan, and Kimmy.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning friends and neighbors,good hot day and weekend coming,Dr. called yesterday and said my heart stuff looked normal,and wanted me to go to my reg.family Dr. today at 3:30 to work on my meds.and to see why I'm having chest pains and see whats up with the passing out spells,so here we go again,round and round we go,where we stop,with more Dr. co-pays,only the dr. knows............ Tongue.............................

Anyway thanks for the prayers,they worked,no bad heart stuff going on,maybe all in my head, Eyes..........who knows,just want to get over these dizzy spells,so I can race the MAD MATER,with a bigger block in her,woohoo..................................................

Good pic. Chuck,you know I was just thinking how much you bound to love racing,and how much the wins mean,everybody should have the chance to win every now and then,keeps us pumped up,how do I know,35+ years,that's how I know,WTG,proud of you bud............................... Car.........................

Ok,can't resist this,and so proud of Madi for her good grades,outstanding,but I can't figure out why the scoring system is called SOL,I mean we know what SOL,stand for,and not for schooling grading system,I mean if you was taking a SOL test for anything else,why take it,I mean if you are SOL why take the test,I've been SOL all my life in lots of things,like good looks,and smarts,I'm really SOL,so why call school testing SOL,makes me not want to take it,but ofcourse thats coming from a ya'll kinda folk,anyway to sum up my thinking on the SOL test,I think we need to come up with something more inviting,like THE CHAMPION TEST,or the best in study test,or maybe just THE TEST,I know it don't matter,but to a thinking feller like myself,and Floyd,we think SOL,well is just SHYOT OUT OF LUCK,dang till I typed it out I forgot about the(of) word so it's still SOOL,well that don't sound right either,gots to do me somemore thinking on this matter, Hum Hum big idea Big Grin................................

Prayers to all and ya'll have a wonderful,without the SOOL day................................. Praying Tongue............................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
a good nigght sleep and a fresh cup of coffee works wonders! -you have lots to be proud of them yunguns msfurr--thats awesome. keep up the good work chuck!yer smokin'! hey mrfloyd, Wave susie,whats -up mouse? prayin' for your full recovery/progress mike!SOOL is'nt restricted to Cana! glad to be wrappin' a job up today,regroupin' and start another mon. can't complain about anything! i would like to give the dragster some more attention this week-end , me and teri's goin' to g'ville to look at some racin' on sat. night. the old long-car of mine looks pretty rough right now and i think it's funny,gettin' little subtle nagative remarks on it's current condition over at my "dragster wiring" thread but when it's done it will be tough to speek with both feet stuffin'them jibbs! i guess some just don't have encourageing things to say- and it is'nt required or expected! i'm in for all ya'll to have a great day and get on out there and act like somebody,ya-hear? be-blessed and be a blessing!!----don't know whitney, but i'm sorry. my daughter is named whitney and the other one britney...we lost whitney and the emptiness remains..sure do miss her Frown -..111..--

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Warm and sticky again up here in PA, and I mean the weather still. We're not roasting like some parts of the country are though, and we're supposed to get a break here come Sunday. The bad side of that is it may wash out racing tonight, tomorrow night, and Saturday. Still hoping we get Saturday in though.

Hi Mike! Wave Thanks for the kind words. I agree, nothing like that feeling of going rounds. I guess that's why golfers keep golfing. I'll stick with drag racing though, til they come up with carts that go as fast as the Olds, and I can race someone to the next tee. Big Grin Great news that the heart is good. I hope the docs advance your timing a couple of degrees and getting you running on all 8 cylinders. Big Grin Just keep hydrated at the track, and before you take the Mater to the lanes, dip a hand towel, shop towel, into your cooler. When you're sitting in the lanes, wipe your face, neck, help keep you cooled off til you make your pass.

Michelle, that is awesome for Madi's scores, but I'm with Mike, I hear SOL and think *hit outta luck. What does it mean in this case? Love the classic root beer barrel candy at the Cracker Barrel store.

WAO, good night sleep is always good medicine. I'll go for iced tea or sweet tea though. Big Grin Don't worry about what people might say about the dragster. It's yours, that's all the matters, and who cares what anyone else thinks.

Floyd, try swappin' feet instead of the button! Big Grin

You all have a great day!