DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon gang.
Mike, you take care of yourself and i hope the Dr's can figure something out for you.
You guys that are in the path of the storms today, take care. This system isn't one to be taken lightly.
You guys have a great day, and God bless you all.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
All loade up and ready to go to Vegas. If I've forgotten anything I guess I don't need it.
hug to all the ladies.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Mornin,Floyd whatever it is you forgot call me,and Mannie,me and the goats and the dogs will run it to you,we will be doing our running of the goats this morning,and while we're out,we'll run it by............. Wink Tongue I'm stupid Rolling.............................

Going to be a long old stormy day here,but hopefully no tornados, Praying..........but we'll cross that bridge when we get there................

Oh yea Floyd,when the nurse took me to do a xray yesterday and lined me up to the wall,I said to myself,Mike(thats what they call me)Mike,this is it they're going to put me out of my troubles like a horse,lol...... Eyes Big Grin.......................

Prayers to you all and have a great weekend...................... Praying...........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin, Mike. That would be a hell of a picture, Mike, Mannie and the goats runnin in the pits at LVMS. There's lots of room.
The nurse must of looked at you and said "I think this one is worth saving. He's got some promise". Wave
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
fri. at last! i was sitting on my porch this morn. and heard a ruckus,, around the corner came what looked like an entire 2nd grade class! -i said "what the..." holy crap! they were being chased by a heard of stinkin' goats! kids were fallin', climbin' fences, screamin',and cryin', then i saw mike on a 3-wheel bike laffin' his arse off! come on mike, someone is gonna get hurt! don't know about you! anyway morn. out to susie msfurr mouse -have fun floyd chuck and all. stay kool, safe and blessed!- .111. -

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi Gang, today was sad & happy for us, we watched Madi at her graduation/talent show, she & a friend sang "Our Song" cowboy boots and all, the video is on my facebook along with the entire 5th grade class singing "the climb"...can't believe my little girl is so grown up Frown
We're at the Farm with limited pc access so if you don't mind Chuck & get a chance before your wknd & can post the link, I know Mike refuses to do the fb thing lol Of course, it's raining tonight, but tom looks good, I can't wait to run some td & hr. Kids decided they want to spend some time with G'ma & PaPaw (of course the 3 week old beagle pups may have influenced that decision lol) Plans are to take them to Britol on Sunday to get a points race in for Nhra conf finals.
Wishing my DRR family a wonderful Memorial weekend holiday, thanks to all those who serve!! Gluck if your lighting lamps!!
hugs all around, esp Floyd...my pal

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hope you guys get some clear sky msfurr. hope everyone else is well this morn. it's about 5:45 here and after coffee i;m headin'to brad. (desoto speedway) to meet friends and look at some racin'(about 2.5 hr. ride for me). it'll be fun to see some guy's i havent seen in a while. ya'll be blessed today and be safe!- .111. -

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,off to Mooresville for the Memorial Day Mad Dawg Jam-A-Rama and Cookoff,with a name and a list of activities like that,if we can't race we can eat......... Ice Cream Big Grin.....................

Prayers to you all and be safe........................... Praying......................

I hate facebook,don't ask why,you mite really not want to know,family drama.......... No No..........ain't going there............. Mad...................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning................ Wave..............................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Hope y'all have a great weekend.
Whatever you're doing, have fun and be safe.
See y'all later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Sunday morning everyone. On our way to Infineon for a 2 day race. Good luck to you that are racing and those that aren't have a relaxing couple of days off. Wo ho I love 2 day races. Hugs & prayers all around. Oh by the way, I'm posting this using my new fancy phone. Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,hot around here the next few Days,well prayers to all and be safe with whatever you may be doing.............. Praying...............

Remembering all who has served our country and to the one in the paths of the storms,God Bless...........................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
man!, i would get more rest at work! there's so much to do around the house,with my remodeling efforts that a guy can't even get a break. sat. was awesome though, got to bradenton about 9:30 a.m. and had a blast! i can see right now that i'm gonna be a winter racer though(we can do that down here) every summer gets hotter and hotter. can't do it like i used to. there were a ton of sweet rides and met up with old friends. me and hagadorn,meuller,west all hung out. i pitted for roy and never laughed so much in my life! him and candy are true friends. anyway haggie won m/c(as usual) with a .017 package, steve did a final split, due to rain. with a foot brake 8.66 car that must have put a half a million dollars worth of equip. on the trailer with a 1200 dollar car!(no-e!) i never laughed so hard in my life! would have liked to see ryan norton do a little better, but we all know he'll strike at any time. anyway got home about 3 a.m. sun. morn. ..whew! what a day!(long).

i trust all are doing good today and gonna cook-out or something. i'm good and all is well! stay kool and be blessed- take good care of yourself mike! check in later - .111. -

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Happy Memorial Day Gang, hope it's great!

We had fun down on the Farm, came home feeling great about the cars & me lol, .00 every bulb in both cars (other than the bye) and yep you know it turned it .001 red at 8 in hot rod Frown, td was .007 & 5 thou under to his 018 on w a 4 spray & dump..lifted once but shoulda grabbed brakes, made the wrong call on dial but if you can leave feeling good about it--it's a good thing.
Proud of you Chuck, sounded like lots of fun last night!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,back to reality,got some bisquits and gravy this morning,going to be a hot one today,better fill up early and eat light through the day...................

Well prayers to all in need and I sure hope you all had a fun and relaxing weekend....................... Praying.......................

Hey Chuck, Wave...........heard through a little bird you had a good weekend,congrats my friend................ Car.........................

Hey Floyd,Mouse, WAO,Susie,MaB,Michelle,BD,Rooster,BB,and all that just look in from time to time,oh yea concreteman,we miss hearing from you,hope ya'll's week is good.................................. Smile................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
can always count on ya mike to set the pace!,morn. to you too. -and chuck,msfurr,floyd,mouse,ma,ect. it's back to buss.! i'm blessed to have work,but need to schedule something soon! not worried though-God has my back..lookin' warm today, you know how much i love it! hope all you racers had success this weekend. btw nice hits michelle! yer deadly! -ya'll be blessed- now get out there and be somebody,ya hear?----.111.----

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Sounds like a a lot of folks got in a little track time this last weekend.
So did I! Went to Vegas for the Heritage Series race. Qualify Saturday, race Sunday, stay over and take a nice liesurely drive home Monday morning. At least that was the plan. Momma Nature reared her head and decided everybody needed new hair do's so she blowed like crazy on Sunday and we didn't get on the track. Okay, Sunday 8:30 all classes. Ran 40 HR cars in 15 minutes. Next up Nostalgia Nitro Funny cars. Took 3 hours to run 8 pair. Oil!!!!!!
I qualified #6 in D/gas, got thru 1st rd and decided I didn't want to go at the same time as my opponent in the 2nd rd. I don't know why I wanted to give him a head start, but I did. Dead late and I'm on the trailer.
We didn't get out of the track till 6:00 and I got home at 11. My but is draggin today. Gotta move around to stay awake.
hug Michelle and all the ladies.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I'm back, 5 day weekend was awesome. Travel day on Thursday to Elizabethtown, Kentucky. Friday lunch with my friends and hung out, dinner before the graduation ceremony, said my good byes and was back on the road at 10pm. Scored 2 gallons of Red Diamond sweet tea at the gas station, woo hoo! That stuff is the best and can't find it up this way anymore. Took a nap at rest stop for an hour about 3:30am, made it home 6:30am Saturday morning, back up at 10am, and out to the track. Lost 4th round Saturday in a good race, to Kimmy's cousin Jen, who went on to win the class. Brain freeze first round Sunday, knew I was late, sent him since I was driving behind, got my slip and his MOV was only .004. I might have gotten the win if I stayed flat, because I wouldn't have broken out. Drove angry from the buyback lane, needed a gift in 3rd round and got it, then drove well, including a .0007 in the 5th that got me the bye into the final. S10 went red, so I got to take it easy on the Olds and putt down the track for a 26 second victory lap. Big Grin Oh yeah, PRP paid real nice this weekend... $1k in Street, my biggest race win yet. Plus my buddy Scotty won Modified, and my buddy's son won TCR. Awesome day! We topped it off by going out to eat... there were 14 of us!

Bummer on Monday morning though... my friend Theresa lost her mom to a heart attack at 4:30am. Prayers go out to her and her family. Angel Praying

Floyd, how did the visit go? I'm hoping you showed off some and racked up some Ws!! Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave I hope they got you straightened out gooder. Tongue Did you take the Mad Mater to Mooresville? I know what you mean about FB, but there are benefits too. Just sayin'.

Michelle, "little bird". Big Grin way to go this weekend! It's coming, I can feel it!!! I have to watch the Madi vid yet. Sounds like great stuff.

WAO, Mouse, Susie, everyone, you all stay cool.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
It sounds like everyone had a great weekend.
I didn't do much of anything. Did some yard work, and that's about all my knee wanted. I'm beginning to think something is wrong with it. I'm going to ask th Dr Friday when i go see him. If it's suppose to swell up and start hurting like this because it's part of the healing process, i don't like it at all.
Well, y'all have a good day and God bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Chuck, unfortunately no visit. Probably got busy, town was full.