DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dwayne W
posted Hide Post
Hey MIKE HAWKS what are cathead biscuits? your kinda scaring me lol..?

Dwayne

Posts: 128 | Location: Grande prairie alberta canada | Registered: January 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good early morning! I miss you guys! I guess I'm doing okay, just one second at a time! I can't say THANK YOU enough to everyone for your prayers, thoughts and love! I miss my buddy so much! I woke up yesterday with a cold and so did everyone else, so I can't sleep missing Mark and this cold!
I will write more later! Just wanted to stop by and give some hugs! hug Praying

Forever 53

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all....Manic Monday is back Sleep

BB MaB thinkin about ya Praying

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Ma, good to hear from you.
Time to get ready for another work week.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dwayne W:
Hey MIKE HAWKS what are cathead biscuits? your kinda scaring me lol..?

Dwayne
...................Hey Dwayne,go to page 143 and 144 and check out the picture that Chuck has posted up of cathead biscuits,I figure you Mt. folks made big batches of cathead biscuits up there in Canada,that is Mt. country ain't it,anyways welcome to the GMDF Thread come on by anytime,you never know what we will have for Breakfast............................ welcome.................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,hope everybodies weekend was,as the young folks say,was off the chain,the only thing that was off the chain back in my younger days,was when the dog broke free and it was off to the races,and in the mts.where we live it was like motorcross,crossed with fox hunting,Mama would say ok,youngens get the dog back up before it kills the neigbors chickens (just between us I believe my little brother turned it loose once in awhile,just to excite thing around the Hawks-a-rosa,boy I sure can get lost in old stories........................ Big Grin.......................................

MaB good to see your typing and all I know to say is I love you and am praying for you,God Bless,I always talk about our spirits and feeling prayers,and even tough I was'nt with ya'll for Marks funeral,my spirit was and how do Iknow this,because I have taken a cold too,had to be the spirit brought it home............. Eyes Tongue I'm stupid...........................I sure hope that made you smile............... Smile..........................

Well you all (ya'll) have a goooden and prayers all around,and breakfast is going to be light this morning,feel to bad to cook alot of stuff,but this morning spoon biscuits and a pan of pork chop gravy and yes they are pork chops in the bottom of the pan and ifn you want some eggs come on in and tell me how you want them,the fry pans Hot and waiting,so come on ya'll and God Bless you all...............................................

Dear Lord as we start this week off give us strengh to overcome all the bumps in the highway of life,and let us love one another with that heavenly love that you send us everyday,be with MaB and let her feel our prayers,and be with all who are sick and are having troubles in their lives,and be with the other Ma in our lives,Lord Ma Page help her heal up fast and get home to Geroge from her broken hip,and Lord help Bob J and his fight for his blood diesese that has come into his body,and all this we ask in your name.............AMEN...........................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning all, I'm with BB manic Monday again!

Great to see you Ma B, we love you!

Praying hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning ALL !!

Yes it is great to have Ma back, we love and miss and of course are still praying for you. . . as always let me know if you need anything.

Have a great one

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 421 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Glad to see everyone is awake except Floyd today! Do you remember what happened in 1941 on this date? I was only 9 months old but I still remember what happened! Those japs hit Pearl Harbor hard and with all their might! We got 'em back though and taught them a lesson that they will never forget! Now we need to teach a few others, including our President, a lesson that they will remember! Enough about politics! Took grandaughter her dog at her mom's place yesterday while dad was off elk hunting but that didn't last long as she didn't take kindly to the two pugs so they brought her back yesterday afternoon! She's 8 months old but quite a bit bigger than the tubby pugs! By the way, if you folks are having any problems with your credit card interest rates, there are still banks out there with zero percent interest rates if your credit rating is good. Helped my son get zero percent for a year on a card that was charging him 16.99%. If you need to switch cards you might try Household Bank, US Bank or Barclay Bank as they have zero percent credit cards for those with good credit rating. Just thought I would pass that along!
You all have a good week! Looks like our's is gonna be cold and wet for a change! Eyes Praying Hum Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
THOSE JAPAS REALLY PISSED US OFF

LATE MORNING ALLL

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I'm tired of it being cold already.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all.... Tipsy Tuesday Cool

BB it was a lonnnnnnng day yesterday Banging Head

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody,on the way to the Dr. this morning for check-up on the spot on my lung,and hopefully get something for this cold or flu or whatever this crud is,anyways catch up later on afterwhile,ya'll have a gooden,prayers all around......................................................................

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Mike . . . will be praying for the best!! Let us know . . .

Moringing ALL. . . It is wet and cold here YUCK!!

Hope everyone has a great one Smile

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 421 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Evenin' all. Had some time off to use up my days for the year. Not as productive as I wanted to be, but I've gotten some good rest, and all the laundry is done.

Hey Mike! Get some good spicy food in ya... maybe Guy can send you some Los Dos. That oughta clean your lungs, and everything else, out! Laughing

hug hug hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Good evening y'all...
Mike I hope all is well with your Doc visit!prayers Praying

Well tomorrow AM I find out about the Lukemia thing in me.
Wish me luck... Smile

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Bob. . . praying for ya

Praying Praying hug Praying Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Well finally got in from the Dr.she says lungs sound good,but still worried about the spot on the right lung,got to go Monday and have another CT scan done,to see if it is bigger than the last time I had one about 6wks.ago,so as I say onward and upward,and thanks Nicole and Bob for the prayers..................And Hey Chuck,you mite be right,I may have to burn that spot off there and you know what they say,try something new.........................................

Bob J we will sure be saying a prayer for you tomorrow buddy,I know them old days at the Dr.are a little rough,but the good Lord will be looking out for you............God Bless........................................

Dear Lord thank you for the blessings of this day and for loving us so much,Lord we pray for Bob tomorrow,Lord that you just take him in your arms and comfort him in this time of sickness,and Lord still be with MaB and comfort her Lord we pray,it has to be some lonesome old times right about now,so Lord take care of her for all of us,we love her alot,and Lord we pray for all our friends Lord and hope their days are full of good health and happiness,in you name we pray..................AMEN....................................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I'm praying for you Mike and for Bob! May God wrap you in his loving and healing hands. All of you are in my prayers and thoughts! I'm still here, just need some time! Love you all! Praying

Forever 53

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
LOVE YOU MA ............. hug.....................