DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Happy Mothers Day ladies!!!! hope you are all treated like royalty today, I woke up to breakfast in bed, homemade cards & waffles, strawberries, roses and java...love my family!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Michelle, I forgot to say what a nice picture that is. hug
Susie, armadillo eggs are pickled jalapenos stuffed with cheese, wrapped in sausage, coated with shake & bake and baked.Another version of jalapeno poppers. Gotta use a little ranch dressing cause they can get kinda hot. Big Grin
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
thanks Floyd hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning world,still killing ants,and still meeting dr. app.got to be at the dentist this morning at 8am to start to get my partial made,me with teeth again,woohoo,lookout rib-eyes here I come,my belly says thank you,I know tmi,getting old is hell,but losing your teeth is heller(is that a word) Hum,anyways then take Mannie at 9am for success marker at school,then take Hope for another blood works test for the blood thinner.
Then got to run my junk route to the garages and body shops that I put off on friday,and then got to get a motor out of a bus that I have sold and then get my liquid weed eater sprayed before the rain tomorrow,and get the motor out of the race truck,to get some rings and bearings in before the weekend,and then eat lunch,other than that not much going on.................. Wink..........................

God Bless you my friends,and prayers to each of you,and have as gooder day as possible.................... Praying......................

Hey Chuck Wave..........................

And Floyd,dem armadillo eggs sounds good,but that sounds like a Guy recipe,with ranch dressing that sounds like me recipe............. Ice Cream....................

Well lets do this thing........... help..............called life................... Cool............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday Monday... meh.

I hope all you ladies had a wonderful Mother's Day. Special special people, moms are. hug

Rained on our parade Saturday. We were in the second time trial, and we were just on the edge of a system, when the rain came. It was long enough and hard enough to call the day off. So 10 of us went to eat and laugh and bs.

Awesome picture, Michelle! Kudos to Rick and the kids for having skillz! Smile

Mouse, I hope things are coming around for you, in everything. We're all pulling for you.

Floyd, those sound like my kinda eggs! Put me in for a dozen!! Big Grin

Susie, that sounds like a really good day, good stuff.

WAO, thought does count! I hope you get to see your mom soon.

Bucky, like Mike said, pull up a pop box and stay a spell.

Hi Mike! Wave Sorry to hear that about the truck. What kind of times is she running? I hope the ring and bearing job goes easy. I hope mom is doing good, and Mannie.

Karen posted a poem last night on the CarePage, and I updated Bob's thread with it. We bumped into Karen having a girl's night out when we got rained out Saturday. Lots of laughter was coming from that table.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
afternoon! could'nt stop in this morn, had to burn-outta-here and start off a new job. it's startin' to get summer around here, geez it's hot! Red Face i trust all had an opportunity to be with mom and family this weekend. hopin'ya'll the best for this week! .floyd,mouse,442,chuck,mike,msfurr,ma,bucky,and all! Wave continued prayers from the cowboy town! . ya'll remember, don't ever let 'em see ya sweat! No No ,ya'll have a Jesus filled day! Praying .111.

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone. Sounds like everybody had a nice Mothers Day. Floyd, I think I'm still gonna pass on the armadillo eggs. I'm not really a spicy person, tend to lean more towards the sweet.
Have a great Monday everyone, Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
300 pages of good mornings,so sns good morning............ Wave...........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
good morning friends! .looks like the start of a beautiful day Wave i just took a hit off my coffee and it went down the wrong pipe, i sprayed java all over my monitor, key-board, me, the dog, and the stinkin' wall Banging Head geez, what a start. anyway i'm back for round two! Big Grin .happy late mothers day susie, i didnt know, sorry! hope things are goin' yer way with yer motor mike! you doin' good mouse? you have to be , cause prayer changes things! in my prayers, mikes mom,442 and family mrstaggs,mr.chuck,msfurr and family,ma(hope she's well),bucky,and ect. people say "i'll pray for you, it's the least i can do" .that is so wrong, i believe it's the most you can do! 300 pages mike, thats huge! .your a fine fella, and have a ton of charactor. thanks everone for accepting me as a part of ya'lls day! i'm not as near happy with what God has given me than i am for what he has taken away
! be blessed today and be still and know He is God! .111.

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sun is out for the second day in a row, seems like the first time in ages! Just a shame it's not a race day. My Pirates beat the Dodgers to go a game over .500, that's huge here.

Hi Mike! Wave I hope you have some time to call AED. Sounds like the right move to me, they should be able to help you dial that carb in. You made a nice adjustment on your own, sounds like, so it doesn't sound like you're too far off now.

WAO, with all due respect, I see where your grandbaby gets her looks. Your daughter is a knock out. Both my sisters are younger than me, and I've got 5 nieces.... my hackles get raised up easily as a big brother and uncle, so I can only imagine what you feel as a parent. That's great she's into racing too.

Michelle, you testing the Camaro on the footbrake yet?? WFC is just a little over 2 months away. Just sayin'. Big Grin

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,found broke rings in the motor,but bearings look great,valve seals are gone,so not to bad,new name for truck since it's red and krazy,it's THE MAD MATER,I promise Chuck I will get some pictures up,asap,well as soon as Chad gets it decaled up,and did'nt mean to side step your question about what it ran the other day,just missed it,it ran the only full pass,but went straight,7.61 @ 93mph,all the way the 1/8 mile in low gear,with a hesitation off the starting line,the next hit,it did'nt hesitate but had float levels to low and abouted the run,so it will be low 7's............. Hum.......I figure..........................

And I found me a 5.86 gear yesterday,to replace the 4.10 in it................. Smile....................that should make a difference............................

Prayers to all and have a wonderfuller(is that a word)day............... Praying......... Big Grin.............................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
gettin' the bugs pinned down'huh mike? motor damage report isnt so bad! good morn. to ya! Wave .my day is lookin' good, all planned so that means who knows what will happen, nothing goes as planned! Banging Head morn. mouse,msfurr 442 chuck ya'll been quiet here lately!(kinda) i know gmdrr is not a life, just a way of life,right? all is well here, dog(cramer) is on all 4's- the cat(scat) caught a rabbit last night and brought me a gift,he doesnt scream for food when he has a good night huntin'! you guy's be-blessed today - do what you can do and let God handle the rest! .He will be handling all your problems today and will not require your help! prayers and best thoughts to all! .111.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Good mornin' all! Over center day! Nicole still hasn't brought us doughnuts... what's up with that?? Tongue Well, my Buccos are still at .500, hopefully they can get back on track tonight.

Hi Mike! Wave Doesn't sound like it was too bad, rings and valve seals, could have been much worse. Mad Mater, I love it! Sounds like it will be a good runner for you. Holy schnike.. 5.86s! You can tell you're on 1/8th mile tracks! Big Grin

WAO, sounds like life to me, to use Daryl Worley's line. Big Grin

Michelle, texted you late, I'll try tonight whenever I get back home. Unless you're avoiding me 'cause I'm going to say "Come footin' with us at Bristol!" Big Grin

Mouse, thinking about you, hope you are doing ok.

You all have a good day!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good mmorning everyone.
Sorry i haven't been on here much lately. We've had kind of a crazy, busy week. My step moms father passed away early Tuesday morning very unexpectedly, so we have been trying to help with different things that need to be done.
I had a Dr appointment Monday morning. Everything is going okay, but he again pushed my work return date back, so it looks like June 25th now. Not what we need to hear because of our financial situation, but somehow we will make it. Needless to say, we are saying alot of prayers.
I have to keep reminding myself, that the problems we are having aren't near as big as what other folks are going through, and just keep pushing along.
Y'all have a great day and prayers for everyone.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi Gang, not at all Chuck...I'm thinking the footbrake race would be a lot of fun actually! Good company, anyway Wink

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,cloudy kinda of glummy,well sad day............... Frown.......................

Prayers much appreciated today for my family,little boy especially,God only knows it all,but I know he can help us along,prayers to you all and God Bless you my friends................. Praying......................

When your child hurts,your body and soul hurts along with them,no money,no personal thing,no worldly good can bring happiness,when your child hurts,your world changes,and your thoughts change,and then you change,God Bless the little children,praying your child don't feel the pain that a parent feels when your child hurts.......................

Thanks for your prayers Mike................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
morn. gang , draggin' this morn. but nothing a little movement wont fix!- my heart goes out to you this day mike - i'm positive you know what yer doing but maybe a 2nd or 3rd opinion is in order! child issues are tramatic for me , it's a feelin' like no other. i'm thinkin' you have a perfectly healthy young man there with solid upbringin'. keep me posted and if there is any thing i can do you know i will! prayers bro.-- you know we have our prayin' and then you have your PRAYIN' God knows what he's doin'- if you want answers, just ask, the answer will come. he's never lost a patient, never lost a case! .111.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Thanks Allen,this is actually the third opinion,and with all the stress of dr.visits it seems to get worse,thank you my friend for the prayers,one thing I do know God can handle this,just somedays I'm not sure I can,so all prayers are appreciated............................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
you got it bro. and don't underestimate yourself! . what the enemy meant for evil, God meant for good! i'm sure you'll find that things are gonna work out just fine! .111.

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
i forgot to tell you guys this morn., this job i'm on is a home set in the middle of planted pines on a huge piece or property. i'm very distracted cause i cant stop myself once i start eating blackberries! they are so plentiful this year. cant remember when they were this rich! any way, they are sure good and sweet! .i need about 4 more hands! help check it out![IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]