DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to All.... Work this week has been a real tough one.... It seems in this day and age no one wants to take responsibility for their actions.... enough of me *****in.... LOL Hope I can get some headway done on the car this weekend...

Hope everyone is doing great and that you all have a Great weekend....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mourning. Thanks for posting that about Ken/DrgnRat, Bucky. I have been wondering how he was making out. I thought he was telling us something, if you read between the lines, that things were serious in his treatment regimen. He's another that I would have liked to have had the opportunity to meet in person. Thoughts and prayers to his wife Peg, their family, and friends. Go rest high on that mountain, Ken.

All the more reason to go get some ice cream and spend some time with the good people in your life this weekend.
Ice Cream Ice Cream hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Like I said before--Hug them while you have them. No guarantee about tomorrow.

Posts: 6217 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Fern is so right..... I want my Ice Cream NOW.... Ice Cream Ice Cream

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
One of the sad things about getting old is you start losing friends and family. We are all in the check out line, it's just who gets to the head of the line first.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
So true. Our time here is temporary. This also means that our time to share with those who we love is also temporary. Put the proper value on your relationships and treat them accordingly while we can. We never know when our last moment will be. Try not to leave the house mad or go to bed mad. Treat every conversation as though it could be your last opportunity to talk with that person. Live with no possible regrets.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6418 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning you all Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
How you doin Rooster? Stick around awhile. Fern is good this morning. Hope everyone else is. Mama is hanging in there

Posts: 6217 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
me to ferndale hanging in there like a hair in a biscuit

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening folks,so sorry to hear about Ken he was fun to get to know even if I never got to meet him in person,like so many that have gone on since we started our Good Morning thread,Ken came in and made himself at home and he sure was welcome hear like Guy and several others have came and visited with us here and we all became family.

Fern glad to hear mom is holding her own and Rooster good to hear from you hope youre doing good and to everybody good hearing from everyone,and I'm hoping everyone is having a good weekend............. Wave.................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning big MIKE

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Great day-Folgers in my cup Big Grin already bathed the ****zu. Gonna buy some more bananas but not green ones thats risky . Eyes

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Morning folks. Snowing so I suppose Big Mike and Rooster are getting some also. Like Mike said been a lot of good ones came in here then went on to the promised land---RIP Ken. Mama was holding her own last night, she is always good when there is football to watch. That KC game was a circus Rolling

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
3:30 in the friggin morning and I'm playing on the computer. Woke up and can't sleep. Maybe I can find something boring on television that will put me back to sleep.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug Sleep

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Morning all.

Floyd you need a put to sleep movie. For me the Patriot will do it about every time. Opening scenes with fall and boys come in from hunting and folks working in field.Peaceful easier(in some ways) times. About 5 minutes in and I'm out.

Roaring fire in fireplace and kicked back in recliner will do it pretty quick also.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4212 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Back in PA and still sick. Damnit this sucks.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks---COLD!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
-5f this morning here. Brrr!
Been a bit nostalgic lately about missing my late father. Grandpa died here a few months back too. Running short of males in our family now. I'm done making them though. Our first is a terrific kid, so I figure the second would be a terror!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6418 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
I'll count this a Good Morning post since I'm still up,I can't sleep either Floyd popped a rib loose sat.working on my log truck,it does that from time to time if I pull something and I'm all stretched out,I don't have much cartledge in between my bones from my bone dieses so it easy to do now I'm a one legged half footed and with my arm taped to my chest,I look a mess,but hey it could be worse,and yes sir Fern it as cold as a brass bra,as our friend Guy and Marty used to say............ Eyes :laugh.............

Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it,lol,ya'll have at it,I'm going to try and go to sleep........... Sleep Wave...................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Fixed myself some breakfast about 6:00, kicked back in the recliner and caught a 2 hour nap. That was the start of a wasted day. But I got plenty of rest.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug