DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Afternoon everyone.
Had my physical therapy this morning and been just hanging out since. Been working pretty aggressively on my balance, stairs, and getting it bent, along with building my strength. It hurts quite a bit after we're done, so i don't get much done for awhile afterwards.
Y'all enjoy the rest of the day and God bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,ok who left the AC on lastnight,burrrrrr,Mouse sounds like you're on your way,go gettem,it's slow sometimes,but you'll get there.................. Praying..............

Mom got to come home late yesterday,mighty weak but doing ok,prayers still needed,we got through Mannie's appointment in Abington,and got to see Brandon(the duck here) at his work place,got to visit with him a few min.and done some Moma's day shopping while there,and we all need to still be praying for those folks affected by the tornados in Glade Springs,word can't say what we seen,and this after clean-up,prayers sent to all................. Praying.................

Now off for another round of app.this morning,Mannie at 8am,and Hope for blood work to check on blood thinner,so here we go.................. Smile....................

Prayers to you all my friends and may God Bless you all today................. Praying hug...................................

Floyd your driveway is looking good to me about now,I'll bring the pork chops and gravy and you with prime rib,and all the taters we can eat woohoo,sounds good.............. Big Grin.............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
You're doin good Mouse. Keep up the good work and you'll be runnin foot races real soon.
Hey Mikey, I'll bet we could come up with a cheescake too.
hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
good morning mike,mouse chuck,mouse 442 msfurr ma and all Wave thanks for the good report mike , i'm not lettin' up the prayers for you and everyone else! awesome that you and mannie had a great day wed. i bet it felt good to get some track time mouse! hey floyd, were you running the black or white horse gang? looks like the black got a better hit! that was funny! i trust you and the family is doing well msfurr. hows the dragster doin'? i guess yer husband has the door car together by now, did the new carb. wake it up any more? you guys have fun this weekend and stick together! ya'll have a great day and keep pressin'. prayers are sent out from the suwannee river basin! be-blessed ya'll - .111.

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Thanks for all the positive thought. That helps me out more than you all know.
Looks like we got another nice day ahead of us here today, so you all enjoy it.
Prayers for everybody and we'll see ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looking like a beauty of a day out there today. Track is open tonight for test and tune, so I'll head out after work and see my buddies run. 2 of my buddies are on new builds and shaking them out, and 1 just replaced rod ends in the rear suspension. We're hoping for a good night all the way around, and that the weather cooperates for raceday Saturday.

Mouse, sounds like you're getting there. I sure hope you are.

Hi Mike! Wave Good to hear mom is home, hope she feels better. I can't even imagine what those folks are going through, after the tornadoes. That's some scary stuff. I gotta meet Duck this year... last year, we waved at each other driving the cars around to warm up at the WFC. He's good people.

Floyd, prime rib, taters, pork chops, cheesecake, I might have to go west too. Big Grin

I think today might be Christine's last final, so hopefully she knocks it out of the park. You all have a good 'un!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy ya'll,prayers to all,and we'll check back in a while,gotta go,gotta go,gotta Rodeo.............. Tongue............not really but feels like I got run over by a bull lastnight................ Hum............

To Quote Garth,much to young to fell this DAMN old.................... I'm stupid...............................

As my boy says,yea,yea,thats right,yea................ Laughing ................beats me,what the meaning of it is,but he looks happy while doing it................ Rolling.......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I don't have to be at therapy til later on this morning, so i'm on here earlier today.
It seems like here lately, that my wife and i have been struggling quite a bit, especially financially. We know that God has a lesson for us to learn, but we're not sure what it is.
Well anyway, it looks like another beautiful day in store for us, so i'm going to try and enjoy it.
Y'all have a good one.
Prayers for all.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
"quote"It seems like here lately, that my wife and i have been struggling quite a bit, especially financially. We know that God has a lesson for us to learn, but we're not sure what it is."end quote"

keep a happy thought mouse, these things have a way of working thereself out! keep pushin' forward and know that God will provide! i have never seen the righteous forsaken, or His seed begging for bread! --He promised it!! prayers sent!-- .111.

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy Friday! Good to be at the end of the week. Hoping we get to race tomorrow, if that 4 letter R word stays away. Good time at the track last night, 2 of my buddies had real good results, some minor issues for my other buddy. Christine was there for a minute, her son Mark laid on the button for half track, and went a best ever 9.87.

Hi Mike! Wave I think about that song a lot, the older I get. Big Grin

Mouse, sure sorry to hear that, I hope you're surviving, and you get some breathing room real soon.

Nicole, where's the doughnuts?? Big Grin

You all have a great weekend. Hugs your kids, kids hug your parents. Happy Mother's Day to you moms. Special prayers for Karen, and all the moms missing their babies.

I updated Bob's thread with Karen's latest post. crying

Time for ice cream. Ice Cream hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning you all,looking prutty good this morning here in Cana,good day for racing,hope ya'll get to do some............... Car...................

Speaking of racing,did'nt want to get Christen(the truck)ticked off yesterday by talking about her,but Mannie,myself and MHR,went to the Farm for a little TnT lastnight,and it was great just to ride down the track in her,but she had the last laugh,I think I may have broke a ring in my best motor lastnight,and had a dead spot in a new carb.that was brutal,and the gear is so high,she leaves like a herd of truttles,so other than that woohoo........................ Hum Banging Head.....................

Prayers to you all and have a great raceday if thats what you get to do,and be safe....................... Praying................................

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Morning everyone.
I don't have to be at therapy til later on this morning, so i'm on here earlier today.
It seems like here lately, that my wife and i have been struggling quite a bit, especially financially. We know that God has a lesson for us to learn, but we're not sure what it is.
Well anyway, it looks like another beautiful day in store for us, so i'm going to try and enjoy it.
Y'all have a good one.
Prayers for all.
See ya.

You have to get through the tough stuff to get to the good stuff sometimes. Those bumps in the road have made our marriage stronger. Hang in there and you will get through it together.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi Gang, it's a beautiful day!!!

Marriage is one of those things that takes hard work, 24 years & we're still working at it but I think we went into it not thinking it was a trial period but for the long haul...it makes a difference. And it's hard not to take out frustrations on the ones we love, because we know they'll still love us afterward. Hang in there Dennis!
Glad you stopped by Bucky!

In honor of Mother's Day...I love my Moma
[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ""PAT McCROTCH:
SOMEBODY HAS A CENTER SPREAD ALL LAID OUT THERE .IN DRM bow

SO NO ONE SEEN MISS FURR ALL SPEAD OUT IN THE CENTER FOLD IN DRM. I GUESS IT WAS JUST IN MY ISSUE Wave

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ALL IF YOU ARE LICKY ENOUGHT TO STILL HAVE YOUR MOTHER DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR HER ON SUNDAY, THE THINGS I WISH I HAD DONE YEARS AGO BEFORE SHE LEFT. crying

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin' guys and gals, i'm sure ya'll had fun racin' last night. freezin' out the door here! -geez- someone left the fridge door open! i'll be glad when this day is over, i can't wait to go to work! I'm stupid prayed for everyone already, thats why ya'll are so energized! Big Grin nothin' special about today, just another sunday i guess. No No "NOT" happy mothers day to you msfurr, ya'll are a classy lookin' pair in that pic.! i sent flowers but they were returned, wrong zip i guess Hum it's the thought that counts, right? and all the other mothers that read this, it's your special day and i trust you have plans to have a blessed family day! hope your good mike,mouse, chuck,you to susie, are you a mom? happy mothers day to you if you are! you too ma! thanks for the appearance bucky and pat,treat your ladies right, ya here? i'll call my mom today but wont see her, she's not close and can't get north,have plans to get south to bradenton next week though! and check in at charlotte county too! any way coffee is cooked and i'm joanzin' Smile you guys have a blessed day and treat them gals like queens, o.k.? you too mike. i've been divorced since '94 but will still call and send best wishes, we were able to continue friendship Wink youguys have fun and act like somebody! Big Grin .111.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Happy Mothers' Day to all the moms out there. I have said before that it is probably the most important job in the world, and one that us guys just can't do. I am very lucky to live well with my wonderful wife and mother of my boy. She is one in a million. I will see my mother today also, and thank her for all the oportunities she afforded me in life.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Happy mothers day to everybody. Mom has recuperated from her 90th party and got a ton of pictures to show. That will take a while.
Hey Mikey, good morning. I'm thinking about making some armadillo eggs. What do you think?
Everybody have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,armadillo eggs, Hum,is them kinda the same color as domaneckers or rode island reds,do they lay brown,white or colored eggs,well to me a eggs a egg so fix me a half-dozen,I'll be in,in a little while,Mannies being hard to wake up this morning,fix him one or two ifn he don't eattem I will,can you say hongery,or big boy,allworks out the same,thanks Floyd............. Ice Cream..................

HAPPY MAMAS DAY to all the ma's today ,glad to have mine still around,she's a little on the sick side,but here,God Bless all moms,cause withouttem we would'nt be say howdy,chicken and the egg theory,makes my country head boil,speaking of boiling,my head is still sore from the sunburn I got last week at the Farm,while racing without my hat,just done the pet clipper thing on my head,and was slicker than a new babies bottom, Laughing ...........anyways,how the heck did I get here,RAMBLING,they were made by the AMC coperation,they don't make then anymore.............. Hum......................

They're a saying for folks like me,when I remember it,I'll say it,welcome aboard Bucky,pull up a pop crate and stay awhile,we all be just country folk here,even though som live in the big city,they just country folks on steriods, Eyes...........................

Prayers to all and God Bless you all or ya'll either way you know what I mean,woohoo,I'm going to have to look in my coffee and see what they've added to it,I mean yea,I'm moving.................... Car........................

Ok,Mannie I'm coming gotta go catch bf this morning,Mannie wants cat fish to go with them there armadillo eggs,sumem just don't sound right with that last sentence,oh well was told by the dr.ifn things started to not make sense,just don't drive,dayum,gotta go get sum bait to catch these catfish,believe I'll just run or drive to mickey d's to much work involved in bf this morning,mickey d's it is,slide over boy you can't drive,you ain't but 9,I can drive too,it took me 51 and 3/4 years to get to driving this bad,now move over,bye gotta go.................... Car Praying hug.......................................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Happy Mothers Day!! W.A., yes I'm a mom. I have a wonderful daughter and a son-in-law that I consider my son and they live in Tennessee. I hate being so far away from them, but within a couple of years we will be moving there and then we will all be together again. As I was typing this the kids called to wish me a Happy Mothers Day and tell me they loved me, okay my day is complete
Mike, glad to hear Mom is doing better, sorry about the motor. Michelle, great picture of you and your mom. Mouse, the knee sounds like it is coming along. I know how financial problems can put a strain on your life, but hang in there. I was a single mom for many years and there were times when I didn't know how we were going to survive, but somehow it always worked out. All I can tell you is to try to keep a positive attitude and never give up, it will get better.
Hey Floyd, I think I will skip the armadillo eggs.
I celebrated Mothers Day with my mom yesterday. Mark had to work, so I got up with him at 3:30 in the morning drove him to work and then drove to my mom's to spend a few hours with her. We had a great time, she filled me with health food (not something I'm used to) and we played dominoes and cards. We told stories and I can honestly say it was a great day. We have always had a rocky relationship, mostly because I didn't turn out the way she had wanted. But yesterday she had no critiscms and just seemed to enjoy my company. Probably one of the best days she and I have ever had.
Everyone have a great day. Hugs & prayers to you all.
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post