DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning everbody Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster, sun is out (chilly) but I can get some work done.

BB

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Everybody!
I took the weekend off from racing and I'm enjoying doing nothing. I did get the race truck up on jack stands yesterday and maybe I'll squeeze 10 minutes our from between naps to get the oil and filter changed today. And, maybe not. After 4 weekends in a row racing I needed a break.
Have a good day! boring

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning guys and gals,hope everybodies having a good weekend,good to see you at the track yesterday Rooster,had a good time,just had a little wiring trouble on the car,but had fun being there,need to do a little rewiring and try again,Big L hope the sun shines on you bright today and you get alot done and rest a little too,Mondays next,well hope everybody has a gooden...................Marty you watch them BEE's they are a trick to work with,or aleast thats what I've heard................ Wink Big Grin..................................Hey Floyd it tough doing nothing,when nothings hard to find,I love them nothing days............. Tongue Big Grin...................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Evening again.
Beutiful day here in Troutville. Mike, I got them bees in just fine. I wore all the gear and was real careful. All went real good. I was as nervous as the first run of the season. Now all I have to do is make sure they are ok and next year get me some honey. That stuff is high in the stores.
Anyhow, ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin folks, Monday is apon us and now we gots ta make a living Wink
Lets go Mike, Rooster, Floyd and all the rest of the DDR folks.
BB ready to race!

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
whats up Big L Smile

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING,Big L and Rooster see yall guys opened up this morning,was getting ready to crank the JD mower and get er done early and then the bottom fell out,oh well I quess I can bale it later on in the week,man alot of racing went on this weekend,hope everybody got home safe,Guy hope you're still standing,and Floyd all that rest you got this weekend you ought to be ready for 4 more staight weeks,ok MsFurr and Ma (I hope its ok to call you Ma)Brewer and Chuck T,it's all up to you breakfast is ready and the biscuits are getting cold............... Wink Tongue Big Grin..............................................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I sure am glad you had b'fast rdy this morn, I'm pooped Smile Looks like you guys had some busy weekends too...the Dirty Mo was a blast, Lil Man had the best b'day~we've got some great friends who made him feel really special!
As for racing...we got Madi all over that 12.90 finally & 1st rd she had a better rt to go 12.98 on a 13.08 Banging Headfor the loss. She ran down to shake his hand with that smile of hers on-even making him think she had won, then his Dad gave her a hug too-she watched him every rd go on to win, congratulating him at the end...so I couldn't be more proud of her sportsmanship.
Mom made some laps in the combos but checked out 1st rd in both going .003 red in HR & parking it in TD when I was mathematically eligible with what would have been a .014 or better pkg to his .016 rt (that is according to GF-congrats on yet another HR win)...but I've got 2 awesome cars, did I say I luv me some Ohio Crankshaft, PAR, Quick Fuel carbs & Rick~who is working his tail off with us girls! So, life is good.
I know, running long, you guys have a great day!!

Did you drive this weekend Mike? anybody else race this weekend?
Did Lee & Sid make it home?

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin, DRR folks!
Yeh, Mike, I got plenty of rest but there isn't anything I want to run in till May, the next Heritage race in Vegas.
Oh, I couldn't find that 10 minutes yesterday to change the oil. A couple of my naps ran over each other. I did get to watch most of the NHRA program. I like that live coverage of the final rounds. Hope they can keep it up.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Mission: Accomplished. Big Grin Cool

Everyone's home, safe and sound. Smile

... Back to the grind.

Lee - betting brother's still trying to scrape that cheesin smile off his face Wink Big Grin :-x

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
Good mornin all. cold and snowy here in ohio. How was everyones weekend?

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning all........ well at least for another half hour here. WOW what a difference 24hrs can make 70 and sunny yesterday and snow flurries this morning Confused Good old Indiana weather gotta love it to stay here I guess.

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Up and standing this mornin' Mike! Ever have one of those weekends when you are happy and sad at the same time? Was at Super Chevy at Tucson and the state of the economy showed its ugly head, more with spectators than with car count. Car count was down a bit but spectator count was down dramatically! Daughter didn't do well on Saturday but a good night's sleep helped her a lot! The car ran well Saturday and first thing Sunday morning it went a 10.146
at 131.73 at almost 4,000' density altitude. First round on Sunday with the air at 4178 she goes .025 on the tree, the other fella red lights and she runs a 10.234 at 139.89. Second round she is running Larry Smith from Tucson in his Nova who is dialed 10.98. Jami is dialed 10.22. Larry goes -.001 and Jami goes .000 on the tree and runs a 10.291 at 129.37! Next round she has the bye because of her perfect reaction time the round before in the left land which she had been running all day. She adds .008 to the box and still goes -.025 showing us how much difference there is in roll out between the two lanes. The air was now up to
4617' and we dialed at 10.27 and the car runs 10.35, slowing some more but a win is a win! Thr fourth round we dial up to a 10.31 as wind has settled some and she goes .003 on the tree and runs a 10.520 at 125.65 with a density altitude of 5001! Still I was very proud of her as she got down to 10 cars by killing the tree with a car that was slowing down each pass! My first instinct is too believe the converter is finally getting tired after about 8 years! Do you agree? Gonna go back the car out this morning and check things over. Results to come later. Frown Eyes Hum I'm stupid Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Good for you and Jami, Guy.
Did you compare the incremental times?
I hope it isn't something serious.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all. Sorry I missed breakfast. Good weekend, for me. Sad weekend in Pittsburgh. That's all I got to say about that.

I didn't race, hopefully just a few weeks for me, but PRP opened yesterday. My friends were running, got a nice shot of Mr. Brewer's '69 Mustang in the burnout box. It just felt good to be back at the track. That's home to me.

Guy, might be a little easier to pull valve covers first, and see if you lost any springs?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
HG gotta get in on this thread...

Good afternoon to everyone. Good and bad weekend for me. I got the W at Farmington this weekend, but my Rottweiler aint doin so good (I guess everyone knew that from the other thread).

I can say... it felt good to know that I could still win... it had been almost a year.

I was hoping I was not washed up at 25 (but then again, I have been doing it in a dragster since I was 14 - so who knows... washed up is possible?)

Mikey

Posts: 1708 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning DRR
dAmN Mikey you make me fell oLd Big Grin

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster! and the rest of the DDR folks Cool Tuesday, ahhh, that means Monday is over Tongue

BB welcome to the topic Mikey

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top of the morning all. Rooster i'm with you on the makin me feel old part. And Big L also on the mondays gone. No racin for us this weekend as wife and I will be spending thurs. thru sun. with daughter at college. She plays sports all thru school with no problem and goes to college and tears her ACL in a pick up game......go figure. Guess she could'nt let big brother out do her as he had to have reconstrutive surgery his soph. year of high school also. Luckily though I guess, she is only supposed to be on crutches for one month where son was for three. he wore out the tips on those faster than a top fueler does tires. Enough from me better get busy and find some material to keep me busy while setting at hospital and her apartment afterwards Eyes Love my family but damn it's going to be a long four days Wink

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post