DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Funny you should say that. I'm eating my last turkey and stuffing with gravy for lunch today. I've still got left over ham and prime rib for the rest of the week. I don't think I'll be able to hold out till Christmas for my next big meal. Gotta luv the holidays. not worthy

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
WOW Prime rib and ham... not worthy
we cheaped out this year... In fact the turkey gravy is also gone so the stuffing is not worth messing with.

I'm going for some leg of lamp for xmas dinner this time.

Best time of year for eats for sure....

have a good one!

Posts: 12173 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Stuffing is always worth messing with, gravy or no gravy, especially when it's made by my momma. not worthy

Paul, give us a heads up next time you come up this way. We'll getcha a Primanti's sammich. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
You guys must've had some big turkeys to still be eating on them! Rick & I had just talked about remembering eating turkey samiches f-o-r-e-v-e-r when we were young...but all we got out of our big bird was 2 rounds of them?!? what's up with that? And Chuck, you gotta try my stuffing balls in gravy...I'm thinking you might think they are almost as good as Mom's Wink I keep meaning to tell you Floyd that prime rib & Rick-not so much but one of my fav's...so I can't wait!
Busy, busy week here, and we're heading to Pri next week, lots to do! Anybody else going? Floyd, did you say your son is going? I got to talk to Pat & Mike today-Chuck the other day, all are always good to send some laughter my way! I'm so lucky to have great friends! Big Grin

Been thinking about Ma B today, sending our love, thoughts and prayers Praying hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Oh, if any of you guys or anyone who reads can help me out, I need a copy of the Nhra rulebook pages for tech info on 8.50 chassis as quickly as I can get them, I called but no luck & no one around here has a rule book...thanks!!
Michelle

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Stuffing is always worth messing with, gravy or no gravy, especially when it's made by my momma. not worthy

Paul, give us a heads up next time you come up this way. We'll getcha a Primanti's sammich. Big Grin

will do.. Chuck. I have gravitated to the church brewery to the point it's the 1st place I hit. lol I like the "hoppy" bears they make I'm trying to weasel some training out of them. If I do get lucky, I'll try hard for good weather and when we can get out and see the track.... Big Grin

Posts: 12173 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
It's Humpday.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
MOUSE YOUR UP EARLY, GOOD RAINY MORNING HERE TODAY ALREADY ON THE ROCK PILE.

HOPE EVERYBODYS DAY IS A GOOD ONE Car

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all......H.U.M.P. Day is here.

BB have a good day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning ALL!!

Thank goodness it is hump day!!

Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mourning. crying crying crying hug hug hug

Hugs n tears. Christine is hanging in there. Lots and lots of people there last night. Mark is dressed in his work shirt, has a Summit catalog and some drag racing magazines, a box of Sweet Tarts, and a picture of Angel Nikki. There was no doubt who the viewing was for from the outside:

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the pic Chuck. Praying Praying crying

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MsFurr:
You guys must've had some big turkeys to still be eating on them! Rick & I had just talked about remembering eating turkey samiches f-o-r-e-v-e-r when we were young...but all we got out of our big bird was 2 rounds of them?!? what's up with that? And Chuck, you gotta try my stuffing balls in gravy...I'm thinking you might think they are almost as good as Mom's Wink I keep meaning to tell you Floyd that prime rib & Rick-not so much but one of my fav's...so I can't wait!
Busy, busy week here, and we're heading to Pri next week, lots to do! Anybody else going? Floyd, did you say your son is going? I got to talk to Pat & Mike today-Chuck the other day, all are always good to send some laughter my way! I'm so lucky to have great friends! Big Grin

Been thinking about Ma B today, sending our love, thoughts and prayers Praying hug

Hi Michelle, yes, my son will be there in the Turbosmart booth. They manufacture all kinds of turbo stuff. Look him up and introduce yourself.
Thinking of Christine. hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
That's neat Chuck T to see the race cars parked out front! I am sure that if it were feasible and possible Mark probably would have prefered his car be his casket like so many racers! Just isn't a wise financial move but very thoughtful! I have decided if I can't take my car with me I ain't goin' so you folks are gonna have to put up with me for quite some time yet! Now if I can just figure out something to do with that "time" that doesn't cost me anything. Making tentative plans right now to take grandaughter down to "Cochise" country over the Christmas holidays while her folks are in Wisconsin visiting "roundy-round" friends. You all have a good finish to the balance of 2009 and let's hope all the bad news
for the year is over! It's time for a "positive season" now! Praying Angel hug Hum Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. Did get to catch a late night bite after the viewing with Bob, Karen, Amanda, Sandy, Lorraine, Greg, and Scotty. This can't be easy for Bob and Karen, but they're being strong too.

Michelle, I've rarely met stuffing I didn't like. Big Grin Unless it gets too fancy. I don't need all that. Just give me some good ol' traditional bread stuffing, onions, celery, sage, etc. I wish I was going to PRI. Might of had a shot, but AJ and Brianna's wedding is on the 12th.

Church Brew Works is good stuff, Paul. I think I need to visit now. Big Grin

Hey Mike!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,sure is rainy here today,well I needed a excuse to stay in today,I really don't know why I need a excuse,I am the Boss,oh well I better watch out,I mite fire myself,well thats ok I was looking for a job when I found this one,sees what happens,,when you work for yourself,you get no respect............... Confused I'm stupid Big Grin......................................

Thanks Chuck for the pictures,and hey Chuck...................

I'm with my buddy Guy,hope everybody has good health and happiness thought the rest of the year,and lets remember Bob James Sr.that posts on Drr seen where he is sick,and Ma B we love you and are praying for you in this difficult time,if you need me you know the Hot-Line # God Bless you and your family........................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and well see ya'll afterwhile......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Guy, you're are right on with a zero. It was a common topic last night, to hope that all the bad is over. At PRP in the last year, we lost Sonya's mom, Bill's dad, Doug's mom, Henry Williams, Russ' dad, Nikki, Kathy Blair, Ken Collins' dad, and Mark. We want to wave goodbye to 2009 with 1 finger. We have some good in there too, with Jordan's son being born, Chris and Amanda getting married, Mark and Beth getting married, and hopefully AJ and Brianna's wedding will balance the karma back to the good.

You could tell the home was full of drag racers when all the Fords out front started last night, and we all considered it a lullaby.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
T.G.I.F. for me.
I have a busy weekend ahead of me.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
morning all Sleep well we are on the down side to the weekend 22 days till the madness is over ms furr what you getting me for christmas?

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folkes,waiting to see what kind of weather we are going to be having today,the last little while,you just never know till it gets here,so we'll see..........................

Mouse hows it going with the new house,hope all is well................. Praying...............

Pat, I heard MsFurr got you a new color in last years Christmas present,she said this color would not make your hips look wide,I don't know,I'm just saying..................... Eyes Tongue I'm stupid Laughing .......................

I know what I really want for Christmas,more than anything,I can think of,and thats for all my Drr family and my home family and my racing family,and my enemies,to have a fun and healthy Christmas and a very good and healthy New Year,that would make me very happy,Oh and ofcourse the Toterhome I've been wanting,but it's ok if I only get the first thing......................................................................................

MaB we love you and are praying hard for you on this really tough day,wish I could be there to hold your hand today,but we know the distance is keeping us here,but I know of three or more that are holding your hand in spirit,that being God first,and then Mark and our little angel princess Nikki,so you will be well taken care of this day,and I will stop and say a special prayer during those hrs.of the service for God to take special hold on you and let you feel all your friends and family a praying for you,and I know he will,God Bless you............................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and we'll be praying for this day to be a blessed day for you all,and especially Ma and family..........................................

Dear Lord,thank you for your blessings and for giving us our needs,and Lord this day we especially pray for Christen,Ma as we love to call her,Lord she's going to be needing that touch today God that can only come from you,and Lord for all the family,kids and friends,let us all remember what a special person Mark was and is to our hearts,and Lord let us all celebrate Marks life and time of being here with us,as the great man that he was,in your precious name we do humbly pray..................AMEN.........................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post