DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,please read the story,I shared with the board about my friendly encounter,especially Michelle,Hutch said I would'nt mention the Furrmoment,but I did,you know It's in good fun,anyway got to go,Mannie has another Dr. app.prayers to all............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
morn. mike,mouse,mr.staggs,442,434,chuck,ma....ect. mon.already, hope easter was good! time to face the day! ya'll have a good one and be blessed! --111--

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone, raining here again. W.A. are those your grandchildren that you use as a picture when you post? They are absolutely adorable. Good Luck with Mannies Dr appointment today Mike and I loved the story you posted. Everyone have a great day. Hugs & Prayers to you all. hug Praying
Susie

This message has been edited. Last edited by: susiew442,

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Don't know about everyone else, but we got rain and lots of it here in Northeast Okla. with more to come and some severe storms for later this afternoon. If it don't let up soon, i may have to put some paddle tires on the back of the S10 and turn it into a drag boat.
Mike, that was a funny story. I'm thinking undercover cop, but it could have been the Blazer too.
Y'all have a great day and enjoy Gods blessings.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! Hit the ground running today here, whew. Paying for being off Friday. And I'm having problems with my phone line at home, so I haven't been on since Thursday. Can you say withdrawal? Big Grin

I hope you all had as good of an Easter as I did. My brother and his family were in, and my sister and her family came over, and my momma's cookin', all the good stuff. After everyone left yesterday, there was a big old turkey in my parents' backyard. That's a pretty neat thing, they weren't around when we were kids playing in the little section of woods that ran behind the houses.

This rain is welcome for the crops and farmers, I hope. Sure not doing us any good as racers. I wasn't going to race Saturday, but I did want to go to the track for a little early on. I'm hoping this weekend it cooperates. Didn't do us any good as baseball fans either, rained out the Pirates game Friday night, and the forecase was iffy enough my brother and I decided not to go Saturday or yesterday.

Hi Mike! Wave Good story in the other thread. Also got me to wondering how concreteman is doing. I hope the doc visit went well. Sorry you got the family drama to take cover from.

Floyd, Chewy looks like one cool pup. I can see why you listen to him. Big Grin

WAO, Mouse, Susie, Michelle, Christine, hope you all are doing well. Paul, saw the primer pic on ROP, car looks great!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi Gang, we had one of the best Easters ever, in fact one of the best weekends too!
SonRise service Sunday morning after a late night at the track, home to unload racecars, picnic, badmitton (Easter bunny present Wink)...life is so good!
love this pic of the kids being kids...
[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

dragster was AWESOME, lost with 4 left, .002 red on with a .003, ran 7 4.60 passes within .007, it was crazy wild...Kids both lost 3rd rd, Madi red, Adiayn who is not afraid of anyone & tried to run all the best, missed beating the 15-16 yr old track champ by .007--he had the better bulb in every pass-have I mentioned lately how much I hate dialing a 12.90 car????? (granted the older kids are backing off, but his worst bulb was .09---he almost got them, so much fun!) But talk about exhausted we no more than got back from my class & they were calling the kids--we were so tired!

Furrmoment, I love it! lol prayers all around!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
thats my g-baby, msfurr. you ought to see her in the "how to post a pic. thread...she's just precious!

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I just did, she is a doll!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
got it from pa-pa, what can i say! thanks ms furr, that was nice! i got you and susie mixed up! Big Grin

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
i knew u did, but thats ok too lol

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MsFurr:
Hi Gang, we had one of the best Easters ever, in fact one of the best weekends too!
SonRise service Sunday morning after a late night at the track, home to unload racecars, picnic, badmitton (Easter bunny present Wink)...life is so good!
love this pic of the kids being kids...
[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

dragster was AWESOME, lost with 4 left, .002 red on with a .003, ran 7 4.60 passes within .007, it was crazy wild...Kids both lost 3rd rd, Madi red, Adiayn who is not afraid of anyone & tried to run all the best, missed beating the 15-16 yr old track champ by .007--he had the better bulb in every pass-have I mentioned lately how much I hate dialing a 12.90 car????? (granted the older kids are backing off, but his worst bulb was .09---he almost got them, so much fun!) But talk about exhausted we no more than got back from my class & they were calling the kids--we were so tired!

Furrmoment, I love it! lol prayers all around!!
...............Ok Michelle,you owe me a dollar,I bet Mannie,I could get up in the chair on my side and see the picture of little man and Madi,get it,you can pay me later,right now,I'm trying to get this crick out of my neck and back,old guys ain't posed to get in that kind of positions.............. No No I'm stupid................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by W.A.Oliver111:
thats my g-baby, msfurr. you ought to see her in the "how to post a pic. thread...she's just precious!
..............WAO,them are some prutty babies,but I ain't buying they took after you,lol............ Big Grin............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,looks like a rainy,stormy,nasty,few days here,maybe all this will get outa the way for a prutty racing weekend,yea Susie thats a funny story,and kinda sad at the same time,young girls need to be careful of stopping with strangers,even if they look like a nice old grandpa,looking fellow................ Wink..................like me............... Wave....................

Ya'll say a prayer for Hope my X,Mannie and I will be taking her for some out patient surgrey on her ankle this morning,she'll have to be off her ankle for about 4 to 6 weeks,hopefully all goes well................. Praying..............................

Prayers to all and hope ya'll have a wonderful day................. Praying.............

Wave Hey Chuck,and everybody........................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Hawks:
quote:
Originally posted by W.A.Oliver111:
..............WAO,them are some prutty babies,but I ain't buying they took after you,lol............ Big Grin............................

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

thanks for sayin' that susie,msfurr and mike. they are different pics of the same angel, only have the one, but would love to have ten! God is soooooo good! after falling into a world(28+yrs. worth) of active rebellion,severe alchohol abuse,drugs, and all the dark things that follow, it took major work to staighten myself out and be blessed to be a part of her life!my life was a huge trainwreck from hell(if i may minimize). i got help and helped myself and in the end i've addressed all the damage and have been freed of the guilt and shame and was forgiven! sept. 17 this year will be 12 yrs.! sober. i kinda blew it with my daughter,although she was young, but have turned it around into a double redemption to be so blessed to be very close with her and little alaina-bug! it's a true success story! my bussiness is thriving,no fear, no bondage,no regrets!--- any-way, please don't ever say"they are a scumbag, they will never change". just pray that the power of God will touch their lives! if your living like there is no God, you'd better be right! He is able! if you feel that you don't need God in your life?,just keep livin'--111--

This message has been edited. Last edited by: W.A.O. 111,

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
W.A. That's an excellent testimony, and one that I can understand. I'm going on about 8 months that I've let God fully enter my life. I always kept him at a distance, and tried to do things on my own. Naturally, that didn't work out well. Now, I look at things differently, and ask for help and forgiveness daily.
Well, y'all have a good one and prayers for all.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi gang, busy day...hop to it!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sitting in the calm before the storms that are supposed to roll through later. Hopefully they're not too bad. Had enough! And I want to race this weekend! I'm starting to get a little stir crazy.

Michelle, awesome pics! Glad you all had a great weekend. Sounds like whatever gremlins there were are as extinct as AMC! Tongue I've heard friends talk about how hard it is to dial a 12.90 junior. Gotta keep that crew chief earning his way! Big Grin How is Rick feeling? Is he all mended up?

WAO, you have a cutie on your hands for sure. But after seeing you "wired" I'm gonna say she takes after her momma. Laughing

Mouse, you and WAO, great stories. I'm glad you both found your way, and found your way to our little breakfast club. We are the richer for having you both.

Hi Mike! Wave Prayers for Hope, that she isn't in much pain and heals up good.

You all have a good one!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning gang!
Still working on Rick Chuck, prayers appreciated as always...we have had so much fun lately. Planning on some Ihra HR/TD this wknd at Piedmont, I miss HR & love driving the Camaro! of course, I'm pretty excited about the dragster too after this wknd!
Dennis, Alen, Susie, Mike, Ma B, Floyd, Olds, & e'one else...thoughts & prayers for each of you.

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day, in the words of dear Guy. We have another decent day, but maybe some more rain. We're over double our normal amount of total rain for the month. Skynyrd's "Swamp Music" may be our pit theme music for a spell.

I hope Rick is healing up. You all certainly have him on the run! Go get 'em at Piedmont! And don't forget to do some footin' somewhere along the line, so you can bring the Camaro to the WFC!! Big Grin Big Grin

Prayers going out to a fellow PRP racer, Chuck Ellenberger. He lost his wife yesterday to cancer. crying Praying

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Chuck, my prayers to Chuck Ellenberger, I know how he feels. Praying
Today is my Mom's 90th birthday. We are having a big party Saturday, most of her off spring are coming, we have 80 rsvp's. They are scattered all over the country so it's hard to get them all together. Personally I would rather be out of town racing but that ain't going to work. LOL.
Y'all have a gooden. hug to all the ladies, oh, and Mikey too.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post