DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Helllooooo?? You all have a good day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Good Morning friends. Wave

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bob, I figured you'd still have "Pens hangover" Big GrinBig Grin

The way the weather is looking, we're going to be using our pits spots for fishin'. Can you fit a boat in that trailer?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning, and blessings to all.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter to all!! Time for new beginnings, forgiveness, and letting go of grudges! Be happy and big hugs!!! Time for racing, well in some parts of the USA!! Don't eat too much chocolate!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Been busy as hell this week and that ain't normally like me. This workin crap is gettin into my social life.
Michelle, ya done good girl.
Christine, hug
Nicole, Susie hug
Mike, yeah, the criiter got scared. He heard about you and got a look at Chewy and said. I'm oughta here.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Y'all have a gooden. I'll be more active tomorrow when I'm home. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
i'm kinda quiet today, my girl looks like she's going another direction and i'm a little bummed!--didnt expect it and got kinda blind-sided Frown i'll pull myself together soon i'm sure, just makes things a little discouraging

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 339 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
chin up wao...
not what I had pictured for the infamous "chewy" how sweet tho!!! looks like my very first pet exactly, Tidbit
Hi gang, glad to see e'one stop by...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Michell, he was Diane's pup. I got tricked into lettin her have him and I'm glad I did cause it's just him and me. He's 13 now so I got to get him to stick around as long as I do and I ain't goin nowhere for a while. Big Grin

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
SOMEBODY HAS A CENTER SPREAD ALL LAID OUT THERE .IN DRM bow

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ""PAT McCROTCH,

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,Pat good to see you,still got that baby hung high,I see.............. Tongue..................

Trying my best to get the new(to me) truck together,cannot believe how many crazy things I have run into,want to run it this weekend,but who knows, Banging Head.................

Prayers to all,and happy Easter,hope the Bunny brings you cool candy,and whatever you wish for,me just to get this truck to the track and WIN.......... Big Grin....OK just make a run....................

Have a gooden ya'll,and God Bless,he sure has blessed me,with all ya'll........ Praying hug................you to Floyd......... Wink hug..................

Hey Chuck Wave...............................

Here's hoping all the Eggs you find this weekend don't smell like our friends Guy's well you know,I know TMI................ Laughing ................I miss Guy and all his humor,and all the others gone on,somebodies got to carry on with the to much TMI,so I quess it's me............. No No Rolling..........................

Ok the rest of you guys and gals,get with it,and you better grab these bisquits quick,or they're going to get cold,and Chewy and pouncy,and trinity are going to gettem,they waiting............. Eyes Razz.............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Chewy and I was talkin last night and he thought it might be a good idea if I did a little work on the race truck this weekend. It's been sitting on jack stands for a couple of weeks now and needs it's diaper dropped and the oil changed. It's been 40 some years since I changed a diaper. I wonder if I remember how.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
morn.! doing good today? i got plenty to do and thats good! hope ya'll are fine - i'm o.k. little mis hap on thurs. had me jacked up but you'll have that now and again. won't go on and on but my girl seems to be like a drag racers nightmare......inconsistant! hope my dragster is different! youguys be blessed today and know God is still on the throne! -- 111 --

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 339 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang, thinking that years ago these were the last couple of days of Jesus' life...pretty amazing to think of what he gave for us.

how sweet Floyd, I'm glad you have Chewy...Diane was a smart woman Wink

Got some great pics to share with you guys of Adiayn's first passes...will try to get up later.

I found a neat site that gives you $20 if you sign up by the 25th, has the neatest gifts (Mom's day **hint**) can spend from 10 to whatever on everything from flowers to the kitchen sink, deals change daily...
Rue La La site

Going looking for the easter bunny...later

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Just got back from therapy, again, and setting here with my ice pack.
It's a beautiful day the Lord has bleesed us with, kinda windy, but beautiful none the less.
Got some storms suppose to be rolling in later this afternoon. I'm going to try and talk my little blonde headed boss into letting me go do some chasing. Don't know how that will turn out, but i'm going to try.
Y'all have a good one and prayers for all.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,one of them IDK mornings here,should I get ready to go racing,or should I go back to bed,IDK,but leaning toward the bed, Wink.........

Prayers to all,and have a safe day if at all possible,see ya later.............. Wave..........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
racing anytime Big Grin

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rooster_439:
racing anytime Big Grin
Are we going to race today or what............

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
ole yell dirty mo must have your truck fixed Big Grin

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rooster_439:
ole yell dirty mo must have your truck fixed Big Grin
.............Did'nt get my truck fixed,going to race bl.and silver s-dime for one of McCreay's customer,going to the farm,ifn they don't cancel...................blowed up another MSD box in my truck sitting on the stands,figured I'd be better off leaving that one alone............ Hum Smile.....................