DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
did'nt know FARM was racing

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
just looked at shedule just watch out for the white camaro WHITE MIKE Wink

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rooster_439:
did'nt know FARM was racing
Heads up,pro-tree Madness,and kids day,going to have a coloring contest,can't wait,my coloring skills are off the hook............ Big Grin..............Mannie taught me....... Cool......................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
just looked at shedule just watch out for the white camaro WHITE MIKE Wink
...........I know you're right..................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good luck to you brotha

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
good luck to you brotha
.........You too Rooster.....................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning, we're heading to the Creek this morning for all 3 of us to race...hope you all have a great day!!

wanted to share this pic of Adiayn right before making his first pass ever.

My lil man...

if you can't see it, click

(help chuck?!?)

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Rooster give us a weather report!!!

Posts: 120 | Location: Yadkinville NC | Registered: May 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
nice day man
http://www.weather.com/weather...link&cm_pla=cc-block

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MsFurr:
morning, we're heading to the Creek this morning for all 3 of us to race...hope you all have a great day!!

wanted to share this pic of Adiayn right before making his first pass ever.

My lil man...

if you can't see it, click

(help chuck?!?)

he is focused for sure or mad Smile

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
you and Rick have a fine looking little man Mrs Furr Wink

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
thanks Rooster, no denying I'm a proud Mom & Rick is without a doubt the proudest Dad I know

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
MORN. ALL, LET US KNOW HOW THE GANG DOES, MSFURR!-CHASIN' FIRE BUGS IS A PAIN, MIKE!(CAPS-SORRY)-i'm sure you'll win! thing about it is , it's always something simple. it didn't dawn on me till i got on the job that i did'nt offer help. so i called coloradoracer and asked him to get on line and offer up my 7. he's a good fella! i'm not using it and if it will get you runnin' just let me know. how are ya'll?-mouse,mr.staggs,ma,chuck,and i hope you guys overcome your invasion ms.442! your husband is freekin' angry huh! prayers are sent! anyway ya'll have a blessed day and good luck at the track!---- Allen

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of GEAR_HEAD
posted Hide Post
Good morning to you too, after several days of rain and no racing this weekend I will just spend my time working in the garage. Have a nice day.

Posts: 26 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
just got in from mooresville long day and night dont know who won but they had a good crowd today Smile

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Rooster,thats a long night for sure,good crowd cause the Farm called it off,so everyone head that way,I quess,I never got away from home,it rained most of the morning here,always next week...........hope you had fun......................

Ya'll have a good Easter and prayers to all,I'm outa here the wh@le families coming and I got to go,to much drama here,I'm off to see what I can get into in Yadkin County............ No No Big Grin..........................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
happy easter all!-the day jesus conquered death! hope all had success at the track last night! kind aquiet here so far - seems everyone is going difff. directions today and don't know my path yet, guess the one of least resistance!i made weld-tabs yesterday and may go tig them on for something to do. had the g-baby stay over and she's still sleepin' Smile mike -your wearin' me out Sleep w/ all that msd,ants,drama chasin' whew! i still ain't got used to the place to myself yet, since the other half left but "easy-come-easy-go" - "chicken-today-feathers-tomarrow" all things work together for good to those that love the Lord and who are called according to His purpose. you guys be blessed today and keep a happy thought ! - allen 111 -

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Got the oil and filter changed on the hay hauler. I was right, that diaper is a pain in the butt. I thought I could just drop the back like them old drop flap long johns, but no, you gotta take it al the way off. Chewy wasn't much help, he took a nap.
Got a nice quiet day planned, I'll fix a prime rib roast and if any body shows up to help eat it, okay. And if they don't, I'll eat it myself.
Y'all have a gooden. hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
Good morning ladies and gentlemen, Happy Easter to all and its a great day to be alive.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone, Happy Easter. Floyd the prime rib sounds great, wish we were closer to share it with you. Mike, Run, Run as fast as you can from the family drama, you should enjoy this day. This is why Mark & I are enjoying a quiet day at home, no drama. W.A. have a wonderful day with the grand baby, I so wish I had grandchildren, but it doesn't seem to be in the cards for my daughter & son-in-law. Maybe someday they will adopt, but for now I enjoy being a surrogate grandma to a couple of little ones. Michelle, Chuck & Christine I hope you all have a wonderful day surrounded by loved ones.
Hugs and prayers to my DRR Family. hug Praying

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post