DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mouse, what if the knee helps you nail your dial in?? Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,pretty here today,going to the Farm's opening points day with the old mail blazer I bought,run a little footbrake,have a little fun, Car.......................

Scott if you are referring to what I said on another post about you not seeming as you wanted to raced you dragster then,yes you need to rethink your plan,I'm not saying quit,but maybe go back to a street car,or FB only car,and get away from all the expense of racing a Dragster,I'm starting off the season,in a old Blazer with 600,000 miles on it,because I can't afford to get my S-10 agoing,but maybe later on in the year,not trying to tell you to do anything,and doing stuff with your family is great,but remember,when you can do the things you enjoy,do them to where you can afford them,and then you want have to ask all the question about what to do,you'll decide them for yourself.None of this is to make you mad,just my opinion,and when I saw you mention on here that someone told you to sale out,I had to responed,because,I never said or meant to sellout,just rethink your plan,and don't ask for everyones input,make your own mind up,peace dude and have a great day,and good luck with your plan.................................

Prayers to all and ya'll have a great weekend,cause me and Floyd are spinning our wheels............... Big Grin................ Praying............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
mornin gang...me & Madi heading to make some test passes with Jr & Camaro, love it!

have a great day peeps!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Raining again this morning, wow whoever said it never rains in California, didn't live in northen cali. We had spring on Thursday and now back to winter again for at least the next week. I'm not complaining, as this is good, we will have plenty of water when the long hot summer gets here.
Michelle, Floyd and Mike, you all have fun at the race track. We are so blessed to be able to do what we do and have the wonderful friends that we have.
Prayers to you all and have a wonderful day.
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone.
Got some rain headed our way today.
You guys going to the track, have fun and be safe.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hi Y'all!
I'm back from the March Meet. As you probably know we got blowed out. The wind was so strong this morning they called it till next weekend.
It's a good thing I had a plan about qualifying. I lifted at 1000' ft on Friday but had a little brain fade and stepped on the brakes. It all worked out okay, it got me in the field. On the second qualifying pass, I blew the tires off, the 2 step chip fell out, and I got lucky to wind up in 27th spot. I will go back next weekend to finish up.
We still hadd fun though, a little scotch and a lotta primerib at the Hungry Hunter on Thursday night and shrimp skewers at Black Angus on Friday night. Saturday our pit ***** showed up and we pigged out. Baby back ribs, 1/4 chickens for each, potatoes, sauteed bell peppers, shrimp ****tail, bbq beans with ham hocks, man we know how to eat.
Got to drive in the snow on the way home. It wasn't bad though, it washed off all the dust on the race truck from all the wind.
Y'all have a gooden. hug Michelle.
Praying to all, thanks Chuck and Mike, Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening gang,alittle late to be saying good morning,so it's good whatever,had a great time down at the Farm the last two days,Mannie and myself,stayed with our friend Mike Hutchen,who got down to the semi's today,so alot of fun....................

Needless to say the old blazer lacks alittle consistantency(sp)but was fun none-the -less,seen a bunch of old friends,went out and ate supper with all of them last night,was joined by Todd Tutterow and family at supper,of the pro-mod fame Tutterows,he ain't forgot his old friend at all,great bunch of folks,Pork,Howie,and a host of others,lots of good times,we'll see ya'll in the morning.................. Sleep..................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Floyd,I was proof reading while you was posting,glad you had fun too,sorry about the rough weather,but sounds like the good friend,over ruled the weather,not to meantion the eats,ya'll do eat good............ Ice Cream.............see ya tomorrow.............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Did y'all see my buddy McClanahan gave me a plug in national dragster? not worthy

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,I'm still stuck in granny gear this morning,pretty and sunny here,but no get up and go............. Sleep............

Floyd we all know you are one impotent cat,now you're in ND,I hope you will keep claiming us old friends,now that you've hit the big time............... I'm stupid..........................

Well lets get this thing moving and see ifn we can't make a day of it,now that I have slept through the biggest part of it,prayers to all,and have a goodern and well catch up afterwhile.................... Praying.......................

Hey Chuck Wave..........................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy spring! Awesome weekend. Friday night, hanging out with Christine, Kimmy, Joey, Sonya, Mike, and Greg, good times, well, for most. Big Grin Back up early for the trip to Mason Dixon Saturday, beautiful sunny day, 60 or so. My buddy's Mustang ran great with the new engine, 10.78 at 123. First round of eliminations, his first one since winning the Iron Man 6 months earlier at Bracket Finals, he's .003, dead on with a 10.799 on a .79. Took .003 too much in the third, but we all had a lot of fun. Another nice sunny day yesterday, lunch with friends, dinner with friends.

I think all racers eat well... gotta have fuel for that competitive fire. We hit up Texas Roadhouse Saturday night after racing. But Floyd, you still made me hungry. Big Grin Hope you get this weekend in.

Michelle, I was bleary eyed trying to hit FB last night when I woke up at 1:30 on the couch. How was testing?

Mouse, any date set for when you might give the S10 a try? I hope it's soon, and that it doesn't cause you pain, or if it does, hurts so good. Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave Glad you had fun in the old Blazer, sorry it wasn't more consistent for you. I'm stuck in granny gear this morning too, still wanting more weekend. Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good evening everyone.
Not a whole lot been happening around here, just being lazy.
Chuck, i don't know when i'll get it out there. If i had it my way, i'd be there for the first points weekend April 2nd and 3rd. The mother of one of the guys that races in the same class that i do, works in the front office at where i work, so that could make for a touchy subject if they found out that i was racing but not working. Personally, i could care less, but my wife thinks otherwise.
Floyd, that's a good looking picture.
Y'all have a good one, and we'll see you tomorrow.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,sad morning on the board,seen where Chip Horton.lost his son in a accident,we all need to say a prayer for Chip and family,so sad,I can't hardly start to think how they all must feel.............. Praying...........................

Prayers to all this beautiful day,and we'll see ya'll later...............................

Days like these makes you want to go and hug your babies even tighter............. hug.....................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
wow, can't even begin to imagine their pain...

prayers all around hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I was going to get on here and whine about my knee, but that seems irrelevant now. Going to pray for Chip and his family.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
That is terrible news. I can't imagine what it's like to lose a child. It has to be as devastating as losing a mate.
My thoughts and prayers are with the Horton family.
Praying

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mourning, all. crying in sympathy for Chip and his family.

hug hug for all

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Sad day, prayers for Chip and his family. May God bless us all! Angel

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. I sure hate when the real world rears its ugly head. My buddy and teammate Barry lost his grandmother over the weekend, and today is Guy's birthday.

Floyd, that is an awesome pic of the truck!

Mouse, that is a tricky situation. Employment is a good thing to keep in this economy. Might have to listen to your wife on this one.

It's also 4 years since we lost Eric Medlen. Life is too damn short. So all y'all are on orders to get some ice cream, and remember people with smiles.
Ice Cream Ice Cream Ice Cream hug hug