DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Let's everybody remember to say a word for our old pal Guy, today is his birthday.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Hola Wave

Miss you guys tons!!!!

Ice Cream Happy B-Day Guy!!! Angel

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone,hey Nicole and MaB,good to see your typing,and Happy B-Day to our bestest buddy Guy,I sure miss him and his sense of humor,yes Chuck life is to fast.I've throwed the anchor out,and it got faster.............. Banging Head......................

Chuck sorry for your friends loss,and could'nt help but think of Chip's loss allnight,loving Mannie like I do,it's hard to think how you would feel,prayers to all who have lost loved ones,and prayers to all that are having problems,and God Bless you my Friends................. hug Praying...................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Aloha everyone! Can you tell where i wish i was at today?
Got my morning running around done, kids to school, pharmacy, now i'm home on the computer.
Yeah Chuck, i'm afraid this time, i'm going to have to listen to her. She wasn't none to pleased to find out i crawled in and out of the S10 the other night either. Dam facebook, i might have to unfriend her, so she doesn't find out what i'm doing. Ha ha.
My Dr yesterday also wouldn't clear me to start racing either, so i guess they win.
Happy Birthday Guy!
Well, y'all have a good one.
Prayers for everybody.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Prayers for the families who lost their homes yesterday during the tornadoes that came through. It skipped over our friend Mike's home! I think God is trying to tell us something! Keep smiling and chin up!! Happy Birthday Guy!! Wondering what motor Mark is going to build for you!!! Praying

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,Scraptown Tech is up and running this morning,had a field trip yesterday,will tell you all about it later,got some eggs and gravy this morning,prayers to all,and have a gooder one as possible.................. Praying Wave everybody........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
nice to see the wh0le gang here this morning...eggs hit the spot too, I'm sure Guy found a mexican restaurant somewhere on those gold streets yesterday & celebrated in style! listen Mouse, it'll be over before you know it Wink I just love your profile pic Ma B, you surrounded by your guys.....sorry Chuck, I saw where tornado's hit close to philly was worried about you guys!

I just can't shake something I read about a month ago

"When you lose a parent, you lose your past...but, when you lose a child, you lose your future."

I called my friend Tess yesterday & we talked about this, she said it's so true that she is really just going thru the motions now for her daughter since Houston is gone.

As for racing, we had to motors del on Tuesday. Lil Man's 12.90 engine & my Dumplin, we've got her in the dragster, who thinks it's going to rain at Rock? not looking great & with diesel what it is not wanting to spend a couple hun on fuel, few hun on entry, & well, you guys know the drill. Hoping the forecast will go one way or the other by in the morning, hate it when it's stuck in the middle Frown

hug Floyd, nice pic...prayers all around!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
hug Michelle, hug Christine, 632 called dumplin. That's sacriledge.
We got some weather happening here too. A little uncertainty about another couple of hundred for fuel and a couple of hundred for hote, entry is already paid, so, awe hell, I'm going anyhow. Saturday is my birthday so I'm sure I can find a titty bar in Bakersfield if it rains. Eyes Tongue Rolling

Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Got all my morning running around done, so now maybe my wife will let me relax. It seems like since i got to where i can drive, she wants me to go everywhere. Oh well, it's not like i have much else to do anyways, and it keeps her happy.
I'm still kind of bummed about the racing thing, but it is what it is.
Tornado's in Cali and Pennsylvania, who'd of thought. Hope everyone's okay.
Y'all have a good one.
Prayers to all.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's raining here at home and it's raining in Bakersfield. The forecast is for more rain tomorrow but cloudy only Sunday. I would think they will try to get the race in but don't know how to contact anyone to find out. I'd hate to drive 4 hrs to turn around but I'm kinda stuck. It's too late to cancel the rooms. I'm going to have to pay for them so I guess I'll go mess up the beds anyhow.
Now's when I wish I didn't let my boy keep the box trailer. The old race truck has a leak in the cowl area and it drips right down on the ignition. The carpet is still wet from last weekend so I guess I didn't put enough duct tape on.
Anybody want to take a ride in the rain?
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,aw go on Floyd,a day in the rain at the track,is better than working,and you got carpet in that there hay hauler,my,my,thats sporty there Floyd,first thing I have to do is jerk the carpet out of what I drive,ifn I don't I get my crooked legs all taggled up and then I have a real time...... Eyes Tongue Laughing ...............................

Ok prayers to all and ya'll have a great weekend,looks to be raining about everywhere,oh well,just think it will get dry again,I bet................. Praying hug Hum Smile......................

Hey Chuck Wave..........................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mikey, that old hay hauler has carpet, power steering and a cd player. Sometimes I wish I had AC. Rolling

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Mikey, that old hay hauler has carpet, power steering and a cd player. Sometimes I wish I had AC. Rolling
............I know you da man Floyd......... Big Grin.............

I be liking the CD player,I be playing She Country by Jason Aldean all the way down the track,me and Mannie be getting down country stlye to them sounds,ofcourse Mannie has to help me up,can't get down like I used too,don't know ifn it's the to many soda pops or age,I'm going with soda pops,age is just a number............ Tongue I'm stupid Cool.....................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Had a day off yesterday, aaahhhh. Big Grin TGIF to all!

hug Christine! Those storms were some scary stuff. We're just glad our storm chaser Kimmy didn't get blown away trying to get pics! Big Grin Saw some big A Z Z hail out there, pics from her and from Greg.

Mouse, that's funny stuff about unfriending her. Big Grin Sorry you have to wait some more, but better safe than sorry, etc etc etc.

I did have an ice cream cone on Wednesday for Guy and Eric. I sure hope Guy got some Los Dos special.

Michelle, wow... hugs for Tess, and Bob and Karen, and everyone who has suffered those terrible losses.

I like Dumplin! How is that engine NOT going to perform, with your Tenessee drawl calling it Dumplin?? Tongue I hear you on the fuel and expenses. Looking at fully funding my own way, no split possibly, to WFC this year. I'll be rolling pennies up.

Floyd, happy birthday a day early. If you go paper stuffing, I hope you get treated well. Power steering??? ON a race truck? I still drive my car to and from the track, and swapped the PS out for a manual box.

Hi Mike! Wave Don't forget to tell us about the field trip! I'm going to have to get the Jason Aldean CD. Love "She's Country" and his other tunes. I'm with you, it's the good 'ol Mountain Deeew-eeews, not age! It's never age! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
We fired Dumplin yesterday & we're really surprised after making some valve train friendly changes, she sounded pretty tuff & still had her chirp Wink can't wait to get to the track to see if she runs like she sounds!

Good morning beautiful people!!!! enjoying this lazy Sat morning with a great cup o jo, happy we made the call to skip the loading/unloading rain/no rain wknd at Rock...wishing my pal Floyd the happiest b'day ever!!!!
I posted this on fb but wanted to share with you guys esp>>> in shop last nite to get Lil Man's Jr ready to go...too cool watching him 'practice' getting in & out, staging & leaving last night! best part was when Rick was mounting motor "Dad, u know there's 2 holes right here too, u just might not know what you are doing?!?" lol, luvin it!!!!

hi Chuck, Mike, Ma B, Mouse, Susie, Tee, Scott, Kimmy, Nicole, newbies, lurkers Wave enjoy your wknd!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Floyd!!! Ice Cream Party

WinkHi Michelle!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good evening everyone. Happy Birthday Floyd, good luck with the weather. It is still raining here, all the creeks and rivers are either at flood stage or pretty darn close. I turned on the radio the other day and there was actually an emergency message telling people what to do in case of a tornado. I thought, holy quap I woke up in Tennessee. Fortunately the tornado that touched down was about 50 miles from here, but I gotta tell you, I was watching the sky all day just in case. Eyes

So we've had an exciting day, I went to the office to finish the payroll from hell, while Mark took out the very old toilet in our bathroom. Woo Hoo when I got home we got to go to Lowe's and buy a brand new water efficient one. Okay that sounded pretty sad when the highlight of your day is to buy a new toilet.

Michelle the new Dumplin sounds like it is ready to go, hopefully this awful weather will clear up and you can get out to the track soon to try her out.

Mike, sounds like you and Mannie are having fun together. You really are a great dad.

Hi Mouse, Christine, Chuck and everyone else. Prayers all around and have a great weekend.
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Thank yoe everybody for the birthday wishes. I had a great day and had a good time at the track. The announcers made sure everybody knew it was my birthday and I had a lot of fun with it. There were a lot of hugs and thankfully, they were mostly from girls.
I lost in the quarterfinals. My new tires just didn't work for me. I thought I had the spin limited but when I let go of the button. it just blew them away and I had to peddle and couldn't catch him. I had a bye and got to let it out and ran a all time best of 10.513 @ 123.75. I was happy about that but got a lot of ribbing for going so quick on a 10.60 index. One of the guys I go with got to the semis in NE2 but he went red. I had a ball but now it's back to the real world.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug
hug and more hug to all the ladies.

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
we were pulling for you Floyd! hug

we fired lil Man's dumplin last night...too cute!

hope each of you have a beautiful Sunday Angel (thinking of Nikki, 53 & our Guy today)

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Here's what a lovely young lady put on facebook.

Floyd, remember that Birthdays are like boogers, the more you have the harder it is to breathe. Smile Friends are like stars. You don't always see them but, you always know they are there. No matter where I am, my wishes are always with you. Happy Birthday to my wonderful, lovely, awesome, talented, adorable, smart, witty, stupendous, excellent, amazing, magnificent friend! Have a great day! xoxoxo

Do you think she had daddy issues? Eyes Wink