DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF x eleventybillion!! Whew!

Hi Mike! Wave Well, I sure hope Mannie is absorbing his lessons. Yeah, you would have been quite the crew, with mending knees and ankles and all. How is mom doing?

Michelle, prayers for the perfect mend. Ya got 4 months to practice! Put Rick in there! Big Grin

Floyd, that would be awesome to win a Wally. I hope you tear 'em up when you go.

Mouse, I hope the knee is coming along.

You all have a great weekend. Get some ice cream Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
When my kids were growing up I was real proud that I taught them work ethic. It has worked well for them and they are succeding in what they do. But, I must of passed on too much cause cause I didn't get much done yesterday. Now, I'm not sayin I didn't do anything, I did get the fuel cell put back together, which isn't an easy chore what with putting the foam back in through that little hole, putting the ring and cap assembly back on, kept dropping the nuts and washers inside the tank. My hands kinda look like my grandmas when she ran hers thru the ringer many years ago. The cell is a tight fit back up between the frame rails at the back of the truck
but I got it pushed back up in there, cleaned the filter and got the lines all hooked up.
Then I decided it was time for lunch and I went down to the race shop and didn't get home till 4:00. Today I promise you I will get the diaper on and I'll be done. Oh yeah, put some gas in it and see if it leaks. And I gotta drill my other wheels for a new set of slicks. Gonna go with spares from now on. I'm stupid
Y'all have a gooden. Car
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Floyd, i know excactly where you're coming from. I'd have all these things that i would want to get done, but by the time i got done looking around studying everything, half the day would be almost over. At the end of the day i would barely get half of what i wanted to do, done. Seems like the older i get, the more i have to think about what i want to do.
Prayers for everyone. Y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Mouse, I'm getting off to a good start. Just finished breakfast and I'm on here.
All right, butt, get moving.

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I just hate those days, make all these big plans on Friday for the weekend, to get all caught up with everything & before ya know it, it's Sunday night, nothing's completely done & time to get rdy for the rat race again Frown

Great report of Adiayn!! Dr said it looked great, and lil Man would be lifting his arm over his head in 4 weeks! We are so very thankful, prayers work!

Have a great weekend guys!

hug Floyd, now get busy! lol

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
WooHoo Floyd. You're on a roll. Don't stop now.
Here lately, may days consist of getting out of bed, and going to my recliner. Anything else is a bonus.
Michelle, that's great to hear. I'll continue to keep him in my prayers.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Awesome Michelle! It's nice to be young and heal rapidly.
Mouse, I did a little reclining yesterday afternoon during the nascrap race. But, I got the wheels drilled, threaded, deburred and then I even polished them. I got the diaper straps on and I'm going to let my boy come over and crawl under and fit it. He had me take our easy-ups over to a friends for a party so he can return a favor.
I ran down to ****** boys yesterday and got one of them Mothers power cones and polish and they work pretty good. Got carried away and polished the wheels still on the truck. I'm in good shape.
Mike, have a good day.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Floyd, sounds like you had a good productive day yesterday.
My daughter has a gymnastics meet this afternoon, so that's going to kill most of our day.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Afternoon folks,I believe we are getting caught up on our rain levels,man it's done some raining here,and now we've got wind,been a good weekend anyway,can't get any work done,but got to enjoy Mannie's last b-ball game yesterday,and they won,lost only two games out of eleven,so good season........................

Floyd sounds good,where do you put those straps for the depends, Eyes Tongue,over your arms or around the waist, Laughing ............could'nt resist.......................
Glad you got alot done,me I'm just watching it rain..................... Banging Head..............................

Prayers to all and ya'll have a gooden,and Mouse,take it easy on that knee,racings a coming........ Car......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike you hang them over your shoulders like suspenders. No I gotta find out where to get some more liners. I might need them. Eyes

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Mornin Y'all!
Mike you hang them over your shoulders like suspenders. No I gotta find out where to get some more liners. I might need them. Eyes
.................. Laughing Rolling Laughing ...............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Evenin Y'all!
Well, my boy never showed today, said he forgot and he was trying to finish up a motor to go to Australia, likely story. So I finished myself. Good thing these diapers are for safety cause they are a pain in the ass to put on. Remember me talking about my grandmas hands? Mine look worse now. The flexplates got sharp teeth on them. The worse part about it is I got to take it off to change oil. I wonder if Jiffy Lube will do it.
You'all have a gooden.
Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning burrrrr,and burp,lol...........it's cold here dis morning,and I ate some shrimp and scollaps lastnight,and it's been nasty this morning,why **** and waste it,when you can burp and taste it,suh we, Hum No No Ice Cream................................and I did'nt spell **** out,I starred it to be nice............ Big Grin..............................

Floyd glad you got the clothes washed and your diaper put on, Winkyou are now prepared for whatever may come along,thinking of our friend Guy,when typing this............... crying Smile...............happy tears......................

Prayer all around,off to visit with another Dr.this afternoon to work on Mannie's meds.just pray that we can find the help he needs,hope ya'll have a gooden and we'll try and check in after bit................................................

WaveHey Chuck,moms do just ok,thanks for asking,she's having issues with meds.but don't want our help,so I'm going to figure out a way to help,without her knowing,now I'm bout as quiet as bull in a china shop,so I got some figuring to do............ Hum...........................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks.
It's the start of another week. Looks like it's going to be kinda quiet around here, which can be a good thing.
Racing season is getting close, and I'm slowly sneaking up on it. Don't know for sure if I'll make it, but I'm giving it all I got to make it happen.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, you sure were thinking of Guy when you typed that. That's the kind of tmi stuff he put in all the time. By the way his birthday is the 23rd. I will be thinking of him.
Just hang in Mouse, it's getting close.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday Monday... 'nuff said.

I am REALLY ready for this winter stuff to be over. Went from 50 and rain on Saturday to 20s and snow yesterday. Not too much, just enough to coat the grass and car some. I need to get my rear in gear, literally... I need to rebuild the Cutlass rear end for this season, it was making some noise when I drove it home from my buddy's after the Norwalk race.

Floyd, I sent you all my get and go, and took it easy this weekend. Glad it made it to you, and one of us got something done.

Mouse, the gymnastics meet sounds like good stuff. Hope the knee is coming around and you get to make racing season.

Hi Mike! Wave Sure did sound like Guy and his occasional TMI posts. Big Grin I sure hope the docs get Mannie's meds dialed in right, and you find a way to help your mom. Moms can be so stubborn.

Michelle, awesome news about lil man's arm!

Did you all read Jami's thread with the link to her article on Guy? It's an awesome read.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,a little cool here dis morning,warm up through the day for more rain tonight and tomorrow,oh well.............

Prayers to all,and ya'll have a gooden,not tmi today,I'll save that for a Guy day,every now and then................ Wink..................................

Hey Chuck Wave.........................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Got a few sprinkles this morning and suppose to get some storms later this afternoon.
Got a physical therapy session this morning. That is always such a swell time.
Other than that, I guess my recliner and my butt are going to get to know each other a little better.
Prayers to all.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Same here, starting the day cool, supposed to get up to 50, and then rain/snow moves in for tomorrow and Thursday. I think I'd like to sleep through March.

Hi Mike! Wave Mike, may be time to reopen the diner? Or make it a coffee window? Pretty soon we're going to be 4 hobo's around a fire under the train tracks. Big Grin

Mouse, sounds like a swell time. The recliner, that is. Big Grin

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
help....I am drowning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get it all done...lol

On a happy note, the kids & I went to Mt Airy for ortho appt, we waved hey at you Mike as we were driving up Fancy Gap, listening to Slow Ride, Fat bottom girls and Black Betty...kinda neat my kids like to listen to the old stuff as loud as I do! lol

Prayers all around gang.... hug Floyd & e'one else! miss Guy & his tmi...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post