DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mopar Dragster
posted Hide Post
Good seeing you today Mike! not worthy

Scott Kiger

Landmark Coatings Inc.

Get your powder coating done by the best. Give Mark a call and let him blow your mind on the money you will save on anything from a dragster chassis to a set of wheels or anything else you can imagine.

landmarkcoatings.com

(336)492-2492

Please see my brother Darrell for all of your drag car fabrication, muscle car restoration, and racing engine needs at Wyo Racing n' Rods.

(336)463-4309

Posts: 374 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rauchregal
posted Hide Post
mornin drr people hope everyone has a safe day! Ice Cream

Posts: 1 | Location: michigan | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,aw sleeping in,is a good thing, Sleep.................
Good seeing you too yesterday Scott,and good to see you're Dad,always thought the world of you're Dad and family,I quess you don't realize how long it's been,since you've seen someone till you get to talking,and plus we used to be around each other every weekend man time does fly..................... Smile.............................
Welcome aboard rauchregal,grab a cup of coffee and sit awhile,and come on in anytime............... Wave.............................

Ya'll have a wonderful sunday and prayers all around,and we'll see ya'lll after bit............................

Take it easy Floyd,I know without a doubt you can do the looking impotent thing,with no problem........... Big Grin......................................

And Mouse,if it was'nt for the bad knee you could just get in and dance with all them girls,and have some real fun,but you better not,you might be like me and throw that knee out and have to lay up another week or two...................... Big Grin.............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Mike, i'm afraid that even if i had both knees working, they'd still have just run me over. They have a lot more energy at that age than i do.
My knee is kind of bothering me today for some reason. Don't know if i'm over doing it a little or what. I might have to give it a break today just to see.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Kind of cloudy and cool around here today.
My knee is still bothering me some, so i'm really not looking forward to physical therapy here in just a little bit. Could be the weather making it act up, i don't know. I really don't care to have my knee to be able to forecast the weather.
Well, y'all have a good one, and prayers for everyone.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,X-2 on the weather and the knee,I never wanted to be a weatherman either Mouse,so I quess it's just our gift........ Wink...........

My morning going to start off kinda tough,my diabeties has gotten to two more of my teeth so off to have them pulled,that leaves me my favorite number,13,hopefully thats all for awhile,I'm beginng to look the Mt.man part now,bearded and no teeth,with little hair,well somethings just can't be perfect............. Tongue................but aleast I still got my sense of humor........ Hum Laughing ..........................

Prayers to all and ya'll have a gooden,and we'll see ya'll in a bit..............................

WaveHey Chuck,hope you had fun at the muscle car place,nothing like American Muscle........................... Car................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Back 'round to Monday. Woo.

Susie, it sure is sad to see all the destruction in Japan. Many prayers for all those affected.

Hi Mike! Wave Sorry to hear of the teeth going... I'm not a fan of going to the dentist. Owwch. And yeah, you still have your sense of humor, and we get it. Big Grin

Mouse, whew, I can only imagine the energy of all those little girls. It's busy enough when I see my sister's girls, 7, 5, and 9 months. Hope the knee feels better.

Michelle, got my package, thank you! Thanks to the kids too for my bonus gifts!

You all have a good day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy belated birthday to Chuck!!! You're getting old!! LOL

Mid terms are finished. Coming down the end of this semester. Summer and fall classes registered!!

Prayers for everyone!! Just wake up with a smile!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Mornin gang. Chuck, what is this about a birthday??? SPILL! I didn't see anything on fb, (I miss half of them tho, can't get on there every day anymore). You are more than welcome, hope I got it right!

Very proud of you Ma B!! Ouch Mike...& thxs for the smile...I couldn't help myself as the page popped up & I noticed the mistype in your earlier post Mike, "impotent" Floyd, for a split second I looked over expecting to see Guy's name...miss him.
Rick is not liking PT either Mouse, wish we had made it down to see you guys at the Farm, got a call yesterday 632 goin on the dyno Wink, I'm a happy girl!

Kids went to school with hot pink & black tipped Gary Busey looking hair for wacky hair day, too cute, I'll try to get pics up...

prayers all around... hug Floyd

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Y'all will be proud of me, I sat up there in the tower and looked real impotent. I even helped the announcer with some data since he was new to the VW scene. It was a good race. As you know, my boy is the promoter of the Outlaw Turbo VW heads up class. It's a 8 car field and if you qualify you get you $50.00 entry back and the money grows from there. The winner, a red VW bug that goes by the Red Baron handle, went 5.55 @ 127 in the 1/8th mile. He pocketed about $2500.00 in prize money and contingency prizes. Not too bad for a VW race. It's hard to find sponsors these days so the boy did a good job.
Y'all have a gooden, hug Michelle and Mikey take care of that mouth. Mouse take care of the knee. I'm going racin this weekend at the famous March Meet rain or shine. I t will be on Bangshift live feed so look for me. I should be easy to spot. Big Grin
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Got the kids home this week for spring break.
The knee is feeling a little better today. Once it's healed, I hope it doesn't bother me this bad with the weather changes. That will suck.
I'm sure you guys on the east side of the big river, have had enough rain, so y'all stay dry.
Prayers for everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,got a little sleet falling this morning,with the rain,Mannie is all excited,he thinking he'll get to stay home from school,then I remind him,I'm homeschooling, Mad......but he's still excited,so thats a good thing,teacher Mike, Humnever thought I'd hear that........... I'm stupid............................

Michelle,impotent,I just copied Floyds spelling,I figured that was just Cucamongia spelling, Tongueglad you had fun Floyd,and got to look impotent................ No No....................

Hang on Mouse that weatherman feeling (as I call it)will get better in time,how do I know,cause I'm in time.......... Hum Big Grin............I know it's confussing,but in time you'll get it........................ Wink............................

Hey Chuck,MaB,and all the cast of characters on the GM thread,prayers to all,and have as goodern one (thinking of concreteman)as possible,and we'll be back afterwhile,we're going on a field trip today from class today,going to Steve McCrearys body shop to do a little study on the way to run a V-six super- stock sunfire,and check out the new jaw-breaker Camaro(Mannie talk)for grear-jammers........... Big Grin............oh the joy of going to Scraptown Tech,and the fun of getting to pick the field trips........................ Car hug Razz............................. Wave........just love that little guy,he's so friendly(Michelle the little guy waving)just in case a blonde moment happened,that's who I'm speaking of............ Tongue........................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I just thought you were typing fast, I've got to where I don't even proofread anymore, figure e'body knows what I mean, kinda nice to think of Guy tho...thanks for making sure I'm keeping up Uncle Mike, he is quite the friendly one...and tell Steve & Chad hey for me! I've got to see them myself...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hit the ground running, and keep on going, kinda day here.

Christine, geez, Sonya is rubbing off on you!

Michelle, it wasn't on there, so you didn't miss anything. Yep, you got the shirts right, thanks again! Nice deail about the 632! I hope Rick is healing up at least, if he's working through pain.

Floyd, those little critters are flying! That's a sweet purse! Good luck at the March Meet!

Mouse, hope you have a good week with the kids home.

Hi Mike! Wave I hope class is going good! Sounds like a real good field trip!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone,lost a couple days of postings,so we'll act like it never was, Eyes............anyways it's pretty here and today is going better than yesterday,so all in all things are looking up.............. Big Grin................

Ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around and we'll catch back up here afterwhile............................

Hey Chuck Wave......................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,busy,busy,this morning,I let everything pile up on fridays anymore,so got to get to it,prayers all over,and we'll catch ya'll afterwhile................ Praying Wave ..............................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning, hate losing stuff, time to go decal a Camaro, prayers all around, are you guys going to be in town at the Aug race Chuck?

get movin e'body... hugFloyd

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
The weather must be getting ready to change. My knee is quite sore this morning. This is going to drive me nuts having a built in weather predicter.
Y'all have a good one, and prayers for all.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy Friday! It's a beauty out there, woke up to 60 degrees, that hasn't happened since October. Even better, weather around Mason Dixon is looking good for tomorrow.

Bummer to lose the day of posts, but things are still so much better with Scott and Nicole.... even if Nicole doesn't come visit us anymore.. sniff sniff. crying

Hi Mike! Wave Hope all went well yesterday with the doc and Mannie.

Michelle, depends on when you are coming in. Leaving some time in the wee hours of Friday night/Saturday morning for the beach. If you'll be there Friday, I'll be up after work, unless I can get that day off too, which I hope to.

If I wasn't worried about my bodily health, I would SSOOOOO post some pics of Christine! But my camera will be in action tonight, and there is a big bunch of us gathering... I get the feeling I'll have an opportunity to take some of my own. Big Grin Right, ya little church mouse??? Laughing

You all have a great day and weekend! Go get 'em at the March Meet, Floyd!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mopar Dragster
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone. Getting ready to order a swingarm conversion kit for my hardtail from S&W, although some on here have told me to give it up and sell out. Hey, I have a Disney trip already scheduled and paid for in April 2012 AND my car will be modern and up to date. No, I still don't have a bullet to put in it, but that will come. Patience and priorities are virtues. Prayers all around.

Scott Kiger

Landmark Coatings Inc.

Get your powder coating done by the best. Give Mark a call and let him blow your mind on the money you will save on anything from a dragster chassis to a set of wheels or anything else you can imagine.

landmarkcoatings.com

(336)492-2492

Please see my brother Darrell for all of your drag car fabrication, muscle car restoration, and racing engine needs at Wyo Racing n' Rods.

(336)463-4309

Posts: 374 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post