DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin' ya'll,time to do it again! hey out there mr.hawks,staggie.,ms furr,mouse-man,chuckie-"t"--will be closing out a job today that has been a royal pain,"whew",time to deny self one more time and be all i was redeemed to be,it's so kool to be free of addictions and of sound mind!i hope everyone knows how blessed and highly favored we are!--i'm lookin' for someone i can help again today!

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone,looking good here this morning,some kind of round yellow ball in the sky,ain't sure,but I believe it's called the sun................ Eyes Big Grin.....................I just glad it's blue and not gray..........................

WAO,does that stand for wide arse open,couldn't resist,welcome to the GM thread,have a cup of coffee,the eggs are on with bacon and cheese and a homemade bisquit,pull up a pop box and stay awhile................... welcome.......................

Alright the rest of you come and get it,eat before it gets cold,as my ma used to say,and prayers to all and have as gooder one as possible............... Praying.....................

Floyd have fun at the sand track and don't get any in the cracks Eyesthat matter.................. Laughing .................

Hey Chuck Wave trucks getting there,just alot of loose ends to tie up,still have sat.as the first day of racing it,hopefully.......................... Car............................

To the rest of the GM crowd God Bless and have a wonderful day hug......................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
thanks mike,your a gentleman and a scholar,any-one with problems?,here's a concept: sit in your fav. chair and zoom out till you see your entire county.then imagine all the people in it that have problems too!each person is a little world with issues.then zoom out till you see you entire state with issues as well.then zoom out till you see the entire planet with issues and all the little worlds, japan,haiti,libia,ect. are about 1 inch away---get the picture?

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF to the millionth degree! Been a trying week here at my LMFD.

Mouse, I feel for you. Maybe you'll get that rainout. I like to think everything happens for a reason, so maybe this will make you sharper once you're back wheelin' the S10.

WA, no doubt, we're blessed, if we have a roof over our heads, a bed to sleep in, something in the fridge and cupboards, and can see, walk, talk, and hear. There's a line from a Sammy Kershaw song I will never forget, "Take nothing for granted, in a second it can be all gone."

Hi Mike! Wave I'll use a milk crate.... if one of them can hold up a stock 455 Olds, it can hold me up! Big Grin Makes longnecks taste better too, for some reason. Big Grin I needed me a biscuit, thank you. I hope you're out in that truck tomorrow going some rounds!

Floyd, have fun at the sand drags! What's your longneck of choice?

You all are prescribed some medicinal ice cream this weekend! Ice Cream Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Back from my 3rd physical therapy session in a row this week. I'm glad i have the weekend off from that.
Chuck, i too believe things happen for a reason, even if i never figure out why. I am hoping that once i finally do get out there, that i'm a little more focused.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
thanks for havin'me ,it's nice to be invited somewhere,when in the past i was acustomed to be invited to leave! dr.went well i trust? oh-btw i'm takin' my girlfreind to -all-you-can-eat seafood,she loves racing but i don't think she's ever been with a racer before!,that she would have the nerve to think my priorities are suffering Hum "never" crossed my mind Angel she'll come around to my way of thinking,or she won't Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: W.A.O. 111,

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Sand drags are fun but it's over quick. We watched 1st rd of qualifying of the a/f class which was flat 4 motors which is what my boy is into. Several of his, our, friends were there. #1 was 2.94 and #2 was 2.98. That's in 100 yds. If you blink you miss the pass. The v8 crowd was even quicker but we just heard them.
I took my tires back to MT yesterday and they are going to swap them out for me. They said it very seldom happens but occasionally they do make a bad pair. My hats off to them for standing up.
Y'all have a gooden.
hug to all the ladies and Mike. Mouse, keep working of that knee.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Floyd,glad you had fun,I'm off to race another two day points race weekend,at the Farm,did'nt get the truck finished,so going to run a friends s-10,thanks to him I'll be getting points even if they are just entry points................ Smile...................

Prayers to all and ya'll have a great and safe weekend.................... Car......................and hugs to you to Floyd and ofcourse all the ladies................ hug................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
morn.ya'll-your gonna have fun mike!go some round will ya!glad you had a good time floyd.guess you only stand behind a sand dragster once,huh? nice day here on the suwannee today,not a cloud in the sky and about 65 now.hope everyone is doin' well today and track starter for some tonight,i'm suckin' eggs. gonna be a bit for me!that's o.k.-i'm on the right track so far! gonna have a lot of questions i'll tell ya!but i'm in good hands.i'll be back when ya'll get awake! and scott you better get in on this and be a part of our mornings!dont just sit there gawkin'at us, lol ,what are you lookin'for in e.t. tonight? i made a guess on hero's (i posted in advance for my benefit.)

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
WAO, I learned a long time ago at a sprint car race where you do and don't stand, sit or watch. Turn 4 is not the place to be. Same goes with sand drags. You don't want to be behind the starting line. I was out about the 60' mark and the sand was going so high it was blocking the sun. But it wasn't comin my way. Car No No

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
thats awesome--once i was at the starting line pitting for a funny-bike and the one in front of us did his burn-out and i was about 60 ft.behind it and could get away fast enough! molten rubber hit me and melted flesh!,still have scars to prove it!

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
everything fine WAO, just reg physical, thanks for asking

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
good morn. ya'll! everyone good? chuck,mouse,scaggie,mr.hawks,msfurr,434,442,ma...ect.? i'm good so far.remodeling a bedroom,painted it yesterday,may mess w/it some.i cleaned spot in shop and will be movin' the dragster to the motor r&r bay. it is much more important than the b.room.i'll be checkin'in here and there----oh! cant forget about my buddy,scott rauch!let me know what your racedog ran!

click on pic[IMG][/IMG]

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good mornin everyone. Wow spring is finally here and summer is right around the corner. We have been in the low 80's, high 70's for the last few days and it sure has made everyones attitudes a whole lot better. After 6 years, the governor has finally declared that the drought is over. Good luck to everyone who's racing this weekend, wish we were. Next weekend is a two dayer at Infineon and all of us are really looking forward to that. A little racing, a little recreational drinking with a lot of great friends, great food. I love my life. W.A. you sound like you are going to be real busy today. I get to finish getting the tax information ready for the accountant while watching the nascar race and then the NHRA finals in Vegas.
Prayers & hugs to all my DRR friends, have a great day. hug
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
Good morning guys. Its a great day to be alive! I`m gonna finish putting my car back together today and just wait for a new fiberglass nose to come from Glasstek. Then off to the chassis shop then the body shop. I hope to have this done in two months.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
beautiful Sunday!!! decaling the dragster, Adiayn & Madi playing with his new remote controlled helicopter with video camera he opened a day early...His 8th birthday is tomorrow, just doesn't seem possible! I love my life too Susie Wink wouldn't trade it for the world...

40/rain/wind here yesterday, guess we will make it to the track next wknd for Bristol's 1st DER series race then Charlotte the next wknd...can't wait!

hope you have an awesome day!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
morn. guys,time to do it again! life is good!noticed my back had a spot in it when going from horiz. to vert. this morn. Hum i'm only 51 what's up w/that? i trust everyone is doing good!chuck,mouse scaggie mr.hawks msfurr,434,442,ma!didn't get dragster in shop,dad had parts scattered all over hells 1/2 acre,,looks like we're gonna have to have a talk.anyone hit the lotto? i need speed parts,lol,ya'll have a jesus filled day!--later--111--

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,I can tell age is catching up when I go to these two day races,can you say tried,had lots of fun(is that lof)made it to third rd both days,got a few points and remembered how hard this game is we play............ Car................
Got to thank my friend Steve McCreary for lending me a customers truck Eyes .......which this guy said was fine,he wanted some runs put on it before he started racing it,just call me test dummy,been called worse Tongue...............thanks to William to,good to have friends......................... Car..........................

Happy belated b-day Floyd,realized I forgot sat. at the track,can't forget my pals,but sometimes it gets put in the back of the file,before I get to read,yea I know................. Wink.................................

HAPPY B-DAY to the A-MAN in the Furr clan have a wonderful 8th b-day pal............woohoo.............. bow...........................

WAO good luck finding your parts,I feel your pain,last week I took more time hunting tools and parts,than I did working on the truck,got to have a pick-up day,or clean up day............ Busted...............anyways hope you getter done,them burn-outs get rid of alot of built up stress,woohoo,I feel good.............. Hum Laughing ........................

Ok prayers to you all and may God take a liking to ya,and if he does well the day will be a gooden,and if not,well we won't go there..................... Praying.........................

Hey Chuck...... Wave........................

Floyd heres a gooden for you and the girls........... hug........................

Hope that knees healing for ya Mouse......................... Praying.....................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Back from another physical therapy sessions. These weather changes we keep having here in Northeast Okla don't help with the stiffness and hurting, then add therapy on top of that.
I did go to the parts store and bought a couple of things I needed to get for the S10 and then talked racing for a few minutes, so that was good.
I had thought about going to the track one day this past weekend, since our points season started, but I figured that might put me in a worse mood than I already was, so I let my wife put up with me all weekend.
Welp, time to ice the knee down.
Y'all have a good one, and prayers to all.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! They call it stormy Monday...
But at least it's warm, for today, before dropping 30 degrees for tomorrow.

Just found out a have at least one broken tooth on the ring gear of the Cutlass. Wonder if my dental plan would cover that?? Tongue

Paul, car looks great with the new wheels!

Hi Mike! Good deal going rounds and getting points in someone else's car!

Michelle, happy birthday to lil man! He shares it with my buddy Russ, who will be welcoming his own lil man next month!

Here's how you all who don't get DRM can check out the article on Michelle:

Hit the link:

http://bluetoad.com/publication/?m=298&l=1

hit the down arrow over the word "Archives", underneath the magazine so that the bottom section hides

click where it says cover, right above the magazine, and go to page 36-37

double click to zoom in/enlarge

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post