DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Fat bottom girls????? where they make that at?

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
fat bottom girls here

^^^^^^ right there Tee, what were you thinkin? lol Wink

Mornin Gang...anybody know how to pick out a grout color for the kitchen???

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,busy here,just stop in to say hi inbetween class at Scraptown Tech.rough morning............... Sleep......................

Ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,and we'll catch up with ya'll later..................... Praying........................

Hey Chuck and Floyd and Mouse, Wave..........................get up.................... Tongue...............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
I'm up, I'm up, Mike.
Morning gang.
Kind of cloudy, dreary day here in Northeast Oklahoma so far. Doesn't look like I'll be going outside much today.
Hope everyone has a great day and prayers for all.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Up & at em gang...I'm with Chuck, this dieting is getting old-although the compliments are a good thing-how about some cast iron pan fried tenderloin, with gravy, biscuits and a glass of ice cold milk, sounds heavenly to me!!

Prayers all around...Life is good, make someone smile today Smile

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
TGIF! At least for me it is. I just finished a steak and egg burrito with cheese and salsa that I made myself since Mike hasn't opened yet.
Diet? I don't need no stinkin diet. It's taken me 68 years to get this way so I'm not going to change overnite. hug Michelle.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Michelle, that sounds wonderful. Dangit, now I'm hungry.
Prayers to all.
You guys have a wonderful day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,yea got to get the Dinner back open,is Dinner spelled with two N's or one, Hum Tongue.........always something..............

Ya'll have a wonderful gooden of a day and prayers to all,and we'll see ya'll in while.....................

WaveHey Chuck..............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I had yesterday off, way cool. Went on a garage tour to a couple local Mopar businesses that were awesome. Rain put a little damper on it, would have liked to check out a couple of the field cars, 2 wagons.

What is up with this weather? Starting to feel like Forrest Gump when he was in Vietnam - "It rained so much, sometimes it seemed like the rain came up from underneath." And it's supposed to switch to snow and give us 5-6 inches. Did I mention I'm done with @#$% winter?

Hi Mike! Wave I have to post pics from Kramer's... he had 2 original hemi Super Stockers side by side, 1 '68 Cuda, 1 '68 Dart. I think you'll dig the Cuda, since you like Bucky's so much.

I'm hungry too. "Dinner" would be a good name for a restaurant. "Where do you want to eat?" "Let's go to Dinner!" Laughing

Prayers going out especially today for all children fighting stuff off. On the RealOlds board, there is a guy whose daughter, 12, has been doing chemo for non-Hodgkins lymphoma, stage 2, this year, and has had some rough spots. She had some complications from the last treatment, and had a 10 day stay in the hospital.
Praying Praying Praying Angel Angel

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
sorry Dennis, hate being hungry...
hug Floyd
have your parents came home yet Chuck? (I just won't ask why you would want to look at Mopars?!? okay, 'J K' as Madi says...lol)

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,Diner ain't all the way open,but we do have ham bisquits and egg biscuits,and for the price of one you can get two........ Ice Cream Tongue............................whata deal.................. Big Grin...............

Alright ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,and got to get ready to go to the Farm tomorrow for the spring flea mkt.got plenty of fleas around here,but can always use some new ones........ Eyes Razz.......................

Hey Chuck, Wave yea I love the old Mopars,and the new challenger is Hot,but all in all I got orange chevy blood............ Big Grin................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hi Mikey Wink
Goin to be a nice lazy day. Goin over to the track and pick up the new slicks, put in the screws, bolt them on the truck, get 'er off the stands and ready to go to the March Meet. Really looking forward to trying out the new all concrete track. I just hope the mini buzzards aren't hovering around to bad. It can get pretty bad out therer.
Y'all have a gooden. hug Michelle.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning my friends.
So far this has turned out to be a great day.
I was able to drive my daughter to school. Being able to drive makes me happy. Now I have to start working on getting in and out of the race car.
Prayers to all, and I hope you have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!!!! March sure is being a lion right now... rain all week, now snow, though we dodged the snow we were supposed to get last night. Hopefully it doesn't lay too much today. Then it's back to 40 and rain tomorrow. I think I'm growing gills, it's been raining so long.

Michelle, yep, I'll be over there tomorrow finally. Big Grin I love all classic American muscle. I kinda fell into Olds so I stayed there, and I like being different, and the price difference isn't too bad at my ET level, for engine stuff. Bumpers and body parts, well, not everyone can have a car they can build, top to bottom and front to back, out of a catalog. Just sayin' Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave I'm putting the egg on the ham, and eating a biscuit and a sammich. Big Grin I'll try to post up the Super Stockers soon. Really cool stuff.

Floyd, don't be a dead duck, and that'll keep the buzzards away. Tongue

Prayers for all, still prescribing ice cream for medicinal purposes, so it doesn't count against diets and all Big Grin Ice Cream Ice Cream

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Woo hoo Mouse! Great to hear!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good evening everyone. Mouse that is great news. Just want to send out prayers to all the people affected by the earthquake in Japan. Living in the earthquake capital of the US it is really scary to see that stuff, knowing it could just as easily have been us. We did have a few places here in Cali that were hit pretty hard by the Tsunami. Fortunately for us, they are quite a ways from us, but I used to live just over the hill from Santa Cruz and I know the area well that was hit.
Went to the doctor this morning for the results of my lab tests and I am in great health so that was a real great start to my day.
Prayers and hugs to you all. Praying hug
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,good to hear that everyone is doing well,off to see what treasures came be found at the Farms Flea Mkt. today,love junk,I mean treasures,prayers to all.................. Wave Car..............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Goin to be a nice easy day. The truck is already for next weekend, got a VW race with my boy tomorrow, he's the promoter, we will not be running. I get to be a big shot and sit in the tower and look impotent.
My grandson goes to UC Santa Cruz and from his apartment balcony he can see the bay. Gotta call hin today and ask what it looked like from his point.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I think I'm doing ok this morning. We got a house full of 7 yr old girls here. 7 of them to be exact. I haven't started drinking yet, so I must be alright. They've actually been good.
The weather here is suppose to be great this next week. Looking forward to spending some time outside.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang, slept in for the 1st time in f-o-r-e-v-e-r and now Madi & Lil Man are frying bacon & pork tenderloin...life is good!!

hugs & prayers all around!!

FurrRacing.com