DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Christine, did you forget to pay the heat bill??? Bbbrrrrrr at the racer's meeting yesterday, and waiting on the bus this morning. Nice and sunny, but it's cool, and the wind makes it a beotch. Pyscho March weather.

Driver's meeting yesterday was good, like being back home. Some track changes meant we had to move our pit spaces, so Bob and Karen's pit neighborhood just went to poop, with their new next door neighbors. Big Grin Bob's happy... he's figuring he'll eat well now too. Tongue

Floyd, sounds like you had a great birthday. Congrats on the new best, and 1/4 finals appearance.

Michelle, love the comment from lil man! Sounds like you made the right choice to stay home this weekend.

Hi Mike! Wave

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
The medical bills are starting to roll in here, so i've been on the phone this morning trying to get that crap taken care off. I hate talking on the phone, so it makes it that much more unpleasant for me.
I have been released by my Dr to start out patient therapy, so i've gotten that taken care off. Woo Hoo.
Floyd, a belated birthday to you. Sounds like you had a good one.
If you guys wouldn't mind keeping me in your prayers for the healing of my knee and our finances, i would appreciate it.
Prayers to you guys for your needs.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks Guys.

Hey Mikey, check out drr heroes thread.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone,I'm finally back from a big field trip,Mannie,myself and Hope,went to Aylett,Va. to get a Chevy P-U I bought off racing junk,it's a 1500 series truck,I've been keeping a eye out for one for awhile and finally found one.But it was a long weekend,left Sat.evening about 7pm spent the night outside of Richmond and then went and got the truck,and then rode down the coast into N.C.
Then spent the evening and night in Kill Devil Hills,N.C.(home of the Grave Digger)went by his shop(it was closed)but they was alot of cool stuff outside to look at,and we had a ball.

Glad to be home and ready to put this truck together and race it this weekend.So lots to do this weekend and it's colder than a dried bulls bag outside, Eyes No No Wink...............................tmi.......................

Anyways God Bless ya'll my friends and prayers all around and ya'll have a wonderful day and we'll catch up later............. Praying hug...............................

Hey Floyd,thanks for the atta boy over on Drr heros,it's guys like you and Guy that got me to wanting to post here,ya'll have had lots of laughs and I just wanted to share in some of them,and boy I'm glad I did............. Laughing Cool...................

Hey Chuck Wavegot a loaded question for ya,ifn you had a chance to put a strong sb or a stock bbc in this truck to footbake,which would you chose,will be in front of a glide,this thing has big tires and only a 6 point cage for now,can't make up my mind,and anyone else can weigh in that would like,thanks for the advice......................

Now lets get to busting the moves and get on with the job of teaching Mannie,at the Scraptown Tech,the school with the coolest field trips...................... Tongue.................................

And thanks Susie I love being a Dad,it's the coolest,toughest job ever....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! It sure looks nice out there, with the sun and all, but I think the pilot light is out.... bbbrrrrrr.

Mouse, I sure hope you can navigate through all that billing stuff, and that you have help from insurance. Prayers for your health, physically, financially, and mentally.

Hi Mike! Wave Sounds kinda like the truck Jacob Rutledge won with at last year's WFC? It's on the WFC flyer. Sounds like a good field trip! Grave Digger will be at PRP for the Nitro Jam in May. More tires than power is always good for traction. I'd go with whatever is going to be the most consistent for you, or maybe puts you in that ET range where you can run with the box babies if you want them to chase you all day. Big Grin

Bob W, did you get that Camaro put in street trim yet? Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi Gang!! appt with the tax guy is pressing & I'm such a procrastinator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prayers all around!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
Three more hours and its hump day. Big Grin Good morning guys, its a great day to be alive. Well i started a new job three weeks ago and its the best move i`ve made yet. More money, less of a drive and allot of room to grow with the company. Have a great day guys.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,434 sounds good,so good to hear something good on the job scene for a change...........

Ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,and we'll catch up in a while,off to meet the Dr. this morning that we hope will help Mannie out with his meds. and get us on the road to the future,prayers needed,and prayers to you Mouse,for a successful recovery on all matters you are confronted with........... Praying..................................

Hey Chuck, Wave I knowed what I was going to do,from the start,but I just wanted your opinion,to say I was thinking right,so thanks.................. Smile......................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
congrats.434--get out there and be somebody!

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day, as the dear Guy would say. Drove my hot rod down to the shop that sponsors my buddy, to have them check out the rear end and hang the 3" exhaust. Hopefully the rear isn't too bad. I'd like to make the April 9 race at Mason Dixon.

Michelle, I really like the link!! Check this out, y'all!
http://www.knfilters.com/news/news.aspx?ID=3194
Pretty sweet! I also will post the pics in the other thread for you. You'll have to explain them though. No idea what I'm looking at.

Paul, good to hear that the new job is still going well.

Hi Mike! Wave Prayers for Mannie and the doc. I figured you knew what you were going to do with the engine and truck. Big Grin

You all have a good'un.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Just had my first session with out patient physical therapy. OMG, i'm sore!
Chuck, i have insurance, it's just paying my part until the deductable is met, that is getting us. Long term disability doesn't pay much, and i don't get a check from them til the first week in April. I know that God has always provided for us, and will continue to do so, it just gets kind of scary sometimes. We'll make it though.
Michele, congratulations on the K&N deal. That's cool.
Going to put ice on my knee now.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
wow, to say I feel like a one legged man in an a*** kickin contest would be the understatement of the year!! lol & being a procrastinator isn't helping much- neither is being indecisive, I'm the car that can't make up their mind at the drive thru so I drive around the bldg & drive thru again! (not really that bad, but close, well, maybe once I did that Roll Eyes)

3 words for you Mike....Big Block Chevy Cool

Thanks Chuck (& for posting the pics) & Mouse for the props, pretty exciting stuff, I just love this thing we do called drag racing Wink

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Wednesday everyone. Wow Michelle, that is such great news for you, congratulations. Mouse, hang in there it will all work out. Hi to Mike, Chuck, Floyd, Christine and everyone else. Wave
Have a great evening and you are in my prayers.
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,rainy,foggy,muddy,nasty,and thats just homeschool words for today,not to meantion the bad weather, Hum Eyes Big Grin....................but I still got alot to do today,and another Dr. this morning for Mannie............ Praying.....................

Speaking of Drs.the visit with the Dr. yesterday went well,change in some meds.and some more testing to be done,so well see how all this works out............. Praying.......................

Ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and we'll catch up afterwhile............................

Hey Chuck, Wave................it's alittle nasty getting this truck together,but I fell that bug biting at me,so onward and upward......................Big Little Block Chevy............... Wink......................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
keep pushin' mr.hawks!it's nasty down here in rainy nw fl.tornado warning and a day full of a rather uncomfortable paint job for an abrasive customer Mad gotta stay out of self and be an example----later----

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Thanks Susie! We are so thankful for any help and for our great friends! Thanks for the props Tee on the "Michero" topic, I still love that name, Tee dubbed me that back in 2006 when I did the dragster wheelstand lol....

Floyd, where you at??? Wink
Hi Chuck, Mouse, Ma B, WAO Wave
We had one of those big lil ones too, got a 3700 lb 57 Chevy in the 7's with street tires & mufflers down on the Farm, we thought we were the bomb...then... we got our 1st BBC...just sayin Big Grin

prayers all around gang, hoping you all have the best day ever (I think we need to start one of those "office" pools, you know where you win 800 billion dollars or something) lol...

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Just been in a little funk last couple of day's.
But I'm all better now.
Everybody have a gooden!
hug Michelle, Christine, Nicole, Susie
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! The same bad weather is up here. Makes me want to sleep all day. I think it's the tease of those nice days, and the anticipation of more to come, that makes these days seem grayer, drearier, and colder than they really are.

Mouse, can you tell I haven't had to deal with insurance companies? I can bet it gets a little scary, especially dealing with all their rules and regulations.

Hi Susie! Y'all been able to get your Olds out?

Floyd, you ok? Me n' Mike will pass you a longneck or two. Big Grin

Michelle, no prob on the pics. I am the bomb, in my 3800 lb Olds in the mid 7s through the mufflers! Love my hot rod! Big Grin Just wish I could buy parts at Wally World like you Chebby peeps. Razz That's kinda funny... I run the office lottery pool, for when the Powerball or MegaMillions starts getting up there.

Hi Mike! Wave Good to hear about the doc's visit yesterday. I hope today's goes well too. Doesn't matter what you put in there, as long as it helps you run the number! Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Just got back from another phyical therapy session. Dang, thanks goodness for pain meds.
Our points season starts this weekend, and i'm really bummed that i won't be there. I'm praying for rain this weekend, but i don't think it will happen. Oh well, maybe once i get out there, i will win a couple of races, and make up some points. That would be cool.
Well, y'all have a good one, and prayers for everyone.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's spring here so I gotta get in the mood.
Takin my tires back to MT and going to the sand drags with my boy. Might have to take some long necks to wash down the sand.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug