DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of frontpage
posted Hide Post
Good mornin everyone. Hope the LORD blesses you and yours today and always. Ma

Posts: 221 | Location: roanoke,va | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Well, of to the west side of Phoenix this morning as wife's 78 year old aunt has a doctor's appointment. She has had some "passing out" spells her son says and wife is anxious to find out why! Will be outa touch most of the day so you all take care and Ma, keep Mark propped up in the corner with a broom handle and then he won't be moving around. If he is like me all broom's were made for left-handed folks and I am right handed! Wink Eyes Laughing not worthy Hum Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning my wonderful Drr family,Guy,you be careful out on the road this morning,and you better eat you a big breakfast,or them britches are going to sag down like them kids that like to show their undies,so pullem up and packem in there buddy......... Eyes Tongue I'm stupid Laughing ................................

Hey Marty,Ma and Richard ya'll are just in time for breakfast this morning,but hold on to the door this morning as ya'll come in,the wind is whipping pretty good this morning,and ya'll come on,I got cathead biscuits,country ham and creme gravy with a couple of pieces in the bottom of the pan for flavoring,now ya'll fellers let the ladies have the gravy covered ham first,then all the quests next,oh and I have eggs and some hash browns and homemade apple butter,ya'll be cafeful with the applebutter it's still hot,just got it out of the copper pot,been stirring since about 2:30am,so ya'll come and get it,it's getting cold,as my Dear Dad used to say............................................

Speaking of my Dad,can't believe it'll be a year this Sun.the 22nd,I sure desire your prayer for me and my Mom and family,it sure has been a lomesome year..............but I know where he's at and I know he's ok,but I sure do miss him something fearce..........................................

I thank God for my little boy everyday,God knowed with Dad leaving,I needed Mannie to step in and keep me company,so the other night it was raining hard,and we where coming from town,after eating supper,and Mannie said,Dad how does Jesus stay warm up in Heaven when it rains,and I said well son,I'll have to think on that one awhile,and he paused a minute and said well dad maybe we need to get the Bible down and find out,out of the mouth of babes,I was so pleased that all I could say was you're right son,and I'm real proud of you,I may of done told this story,but to me it was worth telling again,the older I get the more I forget,but the more I learn of God's love for his on,and folks I'm one of his on....................did I say thank you all for being my friend,and I love all ya'll................................

Ok get up MsFurr it's time to get to it,and I hope all ya'll have a gooden and I'll see ya'll in a bit................and prayers all around,especially Mark and MaB,I love ya'll and am praying for ya'll...........God Bless ya'll...........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Mike, are you sure you're not some old writer re-incarnated? You sure have a way with the right words.
By the way, my buddy is getting better everyday. He's getting his color back and getting that chemo out of his system. He said his pee still glows but not as brite. He don't even need a light at 2:00 am.

Everybody have a gooden. Prayers to Mark.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I'm up now, who could sleep with the smell of that breakfast?@!! Yummy! We'll be thinking about you Mike, a year just flies by anymore...

Happy, Happy birthday to as Ma B says "hot legs" Rick tomorrow!! We've got him a HUGE chocolate cake and the Furrs are off to spend the weekend with the Waycasters when the kids get out of school...fun times!

I wish all of you a fun, sunshiny weekend full of laughter, hope!!! (we'll leave the worrying for the prayers to take care of...even if just for the weekend)

Better hurry in Chuck, Floyd,Guy ...b'fast is getting gone in a hurry!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Floyd thanks for the kind words,all I can say is I'm blessed with inspiration from the folks I keep company with,and am blessed with the gift of gab,and I continue to keep him(your friend)on my and Mannies prayer list........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
^^^^Yes he is! You snuck in the back door on me Floyd, lol...Glad to hear the good update, of course, he could get into some serious trouble now if he misses! (missing is always on my mind with a 6 yr old lil boy Rolling)

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MsFurr:
^^^^Yes he is! You snuck in the back door on me Floyd, lol...Glad to hear the good update, of course, he could get into some serious trouble now if he misses! (missing is always on my mind with a 6 yr old lil boy Rolling)
............Atleast it'll be easy to clean up............... Laughing ...............Ya'll have fun this weekend,and Happy b-day HOTLEGGS.................. Cool....................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I heard that Mike was a "snake" in his previous life known as "sneaky snake"! I think a lof that shows in his posts as he is always "sneakin" up on someone! Just hope the Indians (native American's) don't bestow upon him the same name they did President Obama! They gave him the name "Walking Eagle"! When asked why they gave him such a name, the Chief says: "Cause he so full of shyt he can't fly"!
Sorry I missed breakfast Mike, but be sure and clean that cast iron skillet real good! Cookin' in one of those where we get our iron you know! Use to be able to get a lot of iron in eatin' raisins but that is no longer true. they used to process them in iron kettles and now they use stainless steel and as result they lost most all of their iron content! Raisin consumption won't keep pimples off kids any longer like they did when I was kid! You all have a good Friday night and Mike, give Mannie a big hug from "Uncle Guy"! Eyes Hum Laughing help Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Morning to all, up early to hold Grandchild. Has flu, still don't slow him down at 8 months. Seems much improved over last night. Smile

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
GOOD MORNING Sleep

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sorry I missed breakfast yesterday, but it worked out. Had lunch with sponsor, since I had the day off, and he is re-upping for another season. Without him, it would have been harder to race, and my 2 buddies and teammates would have been on the bench. Thanks, Bob Jones, www.jonesrv.com!!

Mike, you sure do have a way with words. Prayers for you and your family as you remember your dad.

Floyd good to hear about your buddy. I hope he keeps on the mend. Send some of that success over for Mark, please.

Happy birthday Rick!

Chrtine, hugs!! hug hug hug

Praying Praying

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning muggs and Pat,hows it going,good to see ya'll fellers this morning,pretty morning here today,gotta get out and get some stuff done this morning,looks like rain tomorrow........................................

Well Guy I gave old Mannie a big hug for ya,and told him it was from Uncle Guy,and first thing he wanted to know was when was we going to go and see you,funny how kids minds work,they see everything as being big,but distance ain't that far,yesterday we went over a bridge crossing over I-77 and it was real flatland as far as he could see and he said is that Az. Dad,I said well,you can start there to go to Az.I love the way they think...............maybe one day......................... Praying Big Grin.......................................................

Well ya'll have at it and prayer all around,and ya'll have a gooden and see ya'll in a bit............................................

Special prayers for Mark and MaB and for the family's of Andrew and others that have had loss in their family,and thinking of our smiling angel princess Nikki girl,God Bless ya'll Bob,Karen and Ashley,we sure love you guys...........................................................................................

HEY CHUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Good for you Chuck
Mouse, how's the moving?
Mornin, Guy!

Believe me, I'm wishing and praying for Mark and Christine. Praying

Everybody have a gooden!

Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I'm real late today! Got up at 6 this mornin' to go watch grandson play a baseball game at 8 this morning about 45 miles from the house! He did his usual good job of catchin' but unable to get on base with strike out and a infield ground ball and he was thrown out on that one. I'm sure missin't that beauty sleep! Can't hardly stand to look at myself in the mirror! I think wife has "Restless Leg Syndrome" as she has a hard time sleepin' at night and kicks like a mule. Now I now why she goes and get's in another bed late at night as she don't want injure this old man. Cuttin' out her caffine is helpin' some but we gotta
few other things we need to do. Been hard as she won't be able to get on Medicare until June 1 and we don't have insurance on her right now as it is ridiculously high priced! RLS is not a serious disease or anything but the only drugs available are by prescription only and getting her to go to the doctor without insurance is like tellin' a bear he can't shyt in the woods! May try and talk her into taken and iron tablet every now and then and see if that helps. Anyone else got any suggestions, other than just lettin' her keep kickin' me outa bed? By the way Mike, tell Mannie the way he can recognize AZ is those rugged mountains with no trees on them and that flat land with those Saguaro cactus that looks like a man with one arm coming out in it's normal position and the other coming out of his rib cage!
Confused Laughing I'm stupid hug Hum Cool

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning,

Mike breakfast was just what I needed the other day. What's on the menu this morning! Thank you for your prayers, I still sneak in and read them! Thinking about you and your Dad! Here's a hug buddy! hug

Happy Birthday "Hot Legs"! Was great to talk with you Michelle! Big hugs for you all!! hug

Floyd, you're the bestest! I want you to know that your buddy is always in my prayers! Now when he feels up to it, take him out and have ice cream on me. Send me the bill! Love ya! hug Rolling

Guy, wise words from a very wise man! Thank you! hug

Chuck, you know I love ya! hug

Welcome to neebe's, think I saw a couple of new names on here! Pull up a chair, this thread is good for the soul!

Okay, gotta get my day started. Almost done with things around here! Love ya all!!

Happy Thanksgiving!! Praying Angel hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
GOOD MORNING help JUST WAITING ON BREAKFAST SMELLS GOOD.

MIKE YOU COMING TO THE FARM THANKSGIVING WEEKEND?

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Christine, saw him yesterday down at the race shop. He's getting better everyday. Well, better is a relative term for anyone as ugly as he is. Smile It takes a while to get the strength back. The only reason I say this is just to remind Mark to be patient. That "C" is some rotten **** and it takes time to get rid of it, but it can be done. Hang in there.

Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Well I hope every one is ready to eat their "big bird" this week! I'm ready already but am really gonna miss havin' the cranberry sauce this year because of having to take Coumadin! Maybe just get some apricot preserves instead! Gotta rebuild some dog fencing this morning and then watch the Cardinals this afternoon. Guess better go pull somethin' outa the freezer for dinner today so you all have a big ol' gooden today! not worthy hug Praying Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good afternon ya'll,I'm with you Guy it's turkey time,I like the dark meat and they are usally plenty of it left,because everybody else wants the white meat,I love it when a plan comes together.......... Wink.....................

MaB good to hear your typing,I know that typing anywhere............ Big Grin...............You and Mark hang in there good times are coming,and I'm praying everyday non-stop for ya'll......................... Praying...................................

Floyd it's really good to hear your friend is doing good,nothing better than having prayer and friend support..............................

Hey Chuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around and Pat you welcome to breakfast anytime.................oh and bring friends,we like friends......................................................................................