DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sun is out, even if it is a chilly start to the day, it looks good out there. March 1, already. Closer to race season!

I conked out last night before I could check out Kimmy's FB page, but I know with the texts, she's more than relieved. I can believe it. That's such great news. I get the feeling for both JJ and Nolen, they'll hit a growth spurt, that will leave these days as distant memories.

Scott, that makes me cringe to think about it. No shame in those tears... it's not like you can train to get used to having the inside of your schnozz ripped up!

Mouse, I hope the doc lets you drive, at least 1/4 mile at a time. That's some therapy, that's good for the soul and mind!

Hi Mike! Wave No worries, it's all good, I've been known to sleep a little on occasion and be groggy, and have some things fly over my head. Big Grin I thought it was funny too one you did some 'splainin'.

Michelle, lol! Glad to hear it was a good day too. N20 for T/D, or do you use it for SC/QR also? Footin' the Camaro at Bristol with us this year? Hum

BobW, we have a good time in Street. Put the Camaro back to street legal, drive it to and from the track, whether you run in Mod or Street. Win or lose, feels good to be behind the wheel of the hot rod on the drive home on a warm summer night. I am with you, can't wait to get a fix in, of some burnt rubber and race fuel.

You all have a good day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mopar Dragster
posted Hide Post
Good morning. I am EXTRA sore today, but I am plodding along. Prayers to everyone. Still on the hunt for a trailer.

Scott Kiger

Landmark Coatings Inc.

Get your powder coating done by the best. Give Mark a call and let him blow your mind on the money you will save on anything from a dragster chassis to a set of wheels or anything else you can imagine.

landmarkcoatings.com

(336)492-2492

Please see my brother Darrell for all of your drag car fabrication, muscle car restoration, and racing engine needs at Wyo Racing n' Rods.

(336)463-4309

Posts: 374 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
Here to say goodnight.. instead of good morning. I see there has been some good news from docs here lately... prayers continue to be sent. Prayer is powerful!

I finally went to the doc for my horrible earache and was given antibiotics. I don't wish this drawn old cold/congestion crap on anyone!

Got myself a snowboarding helmet today -- and this blessed weather is not blessing me to be able to board this weekend... warm weather = no open resorts and no fresh snow. Maybe I'll quit my job early and head west to board until the end of the season...

Have a good night, y'all!

Posts: 719 | Location: AK | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning all. Having a lot less pain today. Heading back to the chickenhouse tommorrow and getting back on with life as usual. No more headaches and my eyes no longer hurt all the time so the surgery was worth it as of right now. Prayers to all.

Scott Kiger

Landmark Coatings Inc.

Get your powder coating done by the best. Give Mark a call and let him blow your mind on the money you will save on anything from a dragster chassis to a set of wheels or anything else you can imagine.

landmarkcoatings.com

(336)492-2492

Please see my brother Darrell for all of your drag car fabrication, muscle car restoration, and racing engine needs at Wyo Racing n' Rods.

(336)463-4309

Posts: 374 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Dr's appointment went ok. He's pleased with the progress I'm making. He says I can start driving in a week or two, and I can start working on walking without my crutches.
The weather is suppose to be nice around here for the next couple of days. I need to get out in it.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning......................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Everybody has good news. Big Grin

Mike is a little short on words this morning. Hey Mouse, you and Mike can foot race as your exercize. Rolling
hug to my ladies
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Sun's out here, at least it looks warmer than the 40 we're supposed to have as a high. I'll take it, don't have to shovel sunshine. Big Grin

Good luck in the trailer hunt, Scott. With the exception of my buddy offering me a deal, anyone else selling a trailer up around this way seems to want damn near the original price. Glad to hear the pain is going away.

Christina, bleah, sorry you're fighting that bug. I hope you knock it out quick now. Never been on a board, or skis. I'm gravity-challenged, so sledding works for me. That way, I've already hit the ground. Big Grin

Mouse, good to hear. I hope you get some 1/4 mile therapy soon. Check out your local NAPA store for an aluminum jack. Might be higher quality and still in your price range.

Hi Mike! Wave You ok?

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Also updated Bob's thread. Karen is doing great things with the Thinking of Nikki Foundation.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Windy, cold and wet here today. Glad to see that everyone seems to be getting better. Prayers for everyone.
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang, love good news! We changed intakes last year Chuck & hadn't put the nos back on, it's not legal in rod classes, for TD/bracket racing.

Hope you all have a great day!!!
Life is good...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Really getting back in the groove now. Pain is almost gone in my nose. It's just sort of stiff and numb feeling now. Glad everyone is feeling better. The onset of spriglike weather has that effect on people IMO. Looking forward to the swap meet at Farmington next weekend in hopes of finding some odds and ends.

Scott Kiger

Landmark Coatings Inc.

landmarkcoatings.com

(336)492-2492

(336)463-4309

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Not much going on today.
The weather is suppose to be beautiful, so I might try to get outside later and enjoy some of it.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning going to be sunny and fairly warm for March around here today,looks like lots of rain coming for the weekend,I know we need it,so bring it on...................

Prayers to all,and here's hoping ya'll have a great day...................... Praying......................

Hey Chuck Wave.....................had to be short yesterday,this new teaching gig I got is keeping me on my toes,got to be on time, Hum never would have thought a crooked legged country boy such as I,with a Carroll County Education,would be teaching anyone anything,I can see it now,in 10 years,son where'd you get your education,and Mannie will say at Scraptown High,on Rocky Ridge Rd.Cana,Va. ................. Tongue..............and then say ya'll have a gooden,you hear......................new wave university Wave .............. Big Grin............................

Floyd me and Mouse are S-10 brothers,we can get it done,right Mouse.............. Big Grin..............along with Floyd we will keep on trucking............................... Car...............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Good looking Thursday out there so far. I am ready for the weekend though. These 5 day work weeks are killer! Tongue

Michelle, I forgot N20 was illegal for Rod classes. It is legal at the WFC V though. Just sayin'. You have a Camaro. Just sayin'. Big Grin

Scott, glad to hear you're healing up nicely. I agree, good weather lifts people spirits, especially after the cold and snow.

Hi Mike! Wave Is that like the School of Hard Knocks? Laughing

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, Mike, we got it.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,yea Chuck this is the hardknock school down here in Cana,just ask Mannie,sometimes I ask him,had'nt you drather be in school with your pals,than hang'n with Dad,and his famous answer is I don't know,so I don't know either,but we are trying,teacher Hawks has got to get with it............. Big Grin.................

Prayer to all and add another to your list,Hope, my X is going to have to have ankle surgrey sometime this month,will be in a cast and on crutches for six weeks,so Mouse we have another to foot race with.Now I know why I could'nt have my surgrey,it would have been a load with me with a new knee,and her with a bad ankle,and this stuff going on with Mannie and being care taker for Mom,man no wonder I stay tried,did'nt think about how much they are to do till I typed it,woohoo.............. Eyes..............but we will get it done.......................

Ya'll have a gooden and maybe we'll see ya'll tomorrow.......................

Hey Chuck ............... Wave........................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang...special prayers for Lil Man today, we go back to Brenners for xray to see how his arm is mending..praying for a perfect mend!!

You've been teaching some of us for a long time Uncle Mike Wink praying for you guys!

HUMMMMM, I told you Chuck it's been a loooonnnng time since I've used feet, lol, does sound like fun tho! we'll see... Big Grin maybe a hired gun or s'thing....lol
hug Floyd, you need to head East!

Got a great price on race fuel, order for next week if anyone needs, hit me up....2762387051

*************************************************************************************************

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
hug Michelle, about the furthest east I get these days is racing in Vegas. Everything is going to be fine for Lil Man.
Had to take my fuel cell out and get it welded up. A seam cracked at the last Vegas race and I forgot it all winter. Fixed now, just put it back in, put the diaper on and ready for the March Meet in 2 weeks. New slicks will be here in a couple of days and I'm good to go. They're giving Wallys for the Heritage series now so I gotta get my stuff together. No longer happy with just qualifying.
Everybody just hang in there, it's getting better. Y'all have a gooden. hug Mike.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
WooHoo Mike, another foot racer. This really isn't a class I would wish for anyone to join though.
Mike, you know as well as i do, that the Lord has his reasons for doing things for us. I'm in the same boat, as my knee was only suppose to have me out of commission for 2 weeks, and here we are 4 months later and i'm still on the mend. I just hope that I can realize and understand his reasons, and make the best of his plan.
Prayers for little man, Mike, Mannie, Hope, and everyone else for comfort, strength, and healing.
You guys have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing