DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
See I told you I had a wire crossed all better now................ Big Grin............ya'll have a fine day............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Christine, Laughing Rolling

----- We 're off to see the Wizard!
Four United States Presidents get caught up in a tornado.....
And off they whirled to the land of OZ.

They finally made it to the Emerald City

...and went to find the Great Wizard

"What brings the four of you before the great Wizard of Oz?"
Jimmy Carter stepped forward timidly:

"I've come for some courage."

"No Problem!" said the Wizard, "Who's next?"

Richard Nixon stepped forward, and said:

"Well, I think I need a heart."
"Done! Says the Wizard."

"Who comes next before the Great and Powerful Oz?"

Up stepped Bush and said,

"The American people say that I need a brain."

"No problem! Said the Wizard.
Consider it done."

Then there is a great silence in the hall.
Bill Clinton is just standing there, looking around,
But he doesn't say a word.
Irritated, the Wizard finally asks,

"Well, what do YOU want?"

"IS DOROTHY HERE?"
Floyd you old F A R T thats probably the funniest thing you've ever put on here. Laughing Laughing

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
That was just for Christine. She needed a laugh.
You just got the benefit.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I'm going to do it again. Laughing

A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead all work at the same office for a female boss who always goes home early.
"Hey, girls," says the brunette, "let's go home early tomorrow. She'll never know."
So the next day, they all leave right after the boss does. The brunette gets some extra gardening done, the redhead goes to a bar, and the blonde goes home to find her husband having sex with the female boss! She quietly sneaks out of the house and returns at her normal time.
"That was fun," says the brunette. "We should do it again sometime."
"No way," says the blonde. "I almost got caught."

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
T.G.I.F. for me.
Today is going to drag on forever at work. We close on the new house tonight, then start moving things tomorrow. We are so ready.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good wet morning folks, raining here in the wonderful town of Troutville. So no work today.

Been a while since I have been in to see the breakfast club. I hope you all are doing well.

Well catch ya'll later.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of stuartsracing
posted Hide Post
good morning concrete man Car

RICHARD STUART

Posts: 93 | Location: pulaski,va | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang, Marty good to see you, Mike & I were just talking about you a couple of days ago! Wink Hope you are doing good!

Chuck, sounds like a plan for PRP!!!

Floyd, I resemble that blonde stuff!! I tell e'one it's real, touched up maybe...but real... Rolling

Ma B, Mike, Floyd, Chuck, Nicole, Guy, BB, Mouse(happy house day!), & whoever I left out...you guys are the best! Newbie's come back anytime! Where's some of that good ol timey b'fast Mike??????

Gotta run, meetings this week, I'll try to drop in later. Praying hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
MsFurr, there are exceptions to every rule.

Everybody have a gooden.
Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hi-D ya'll,Marty how you been,good it's raining this morning so you could stop in and have some bacon and eggs,and biscuit,you know as MsFurr was saying some country cooking,well it's great to hear from you,I saw George and Ma last weekend at the Farm,maybe can catch up with you before to long,And welcome over here RS that sure is a pretty FB camaro,I saw you in at the Farm this past weekend,those wheels are sharp..........sit down a while and have a biscuit,and come on back anytime......................................

Hey Chuck,I got that wiring problem staightened out yesternight,man Thats some good stuff they had attached to my head.............. Big Grin.......................

Hey Floyd don't let MsFurr fool you,her hairs as black as night,she's just playing blonde,that is you I've been talking too ain't MsFurr.............. I'm stupid Laughing .........................

Well enough Tom Foolery,ya'll have at it and see ya'll in alittle bit,prayers all around,specially for Mark and Ma,and Mouse you'll need a few moving,I always dread that for anybody...........good luck.............................................

Thank you Lord for a beautiful rainy day here Lord,thanks for all your blessings,Lord we pray for all our friends Lord who are sick or have lost loved ones,and Lord for the ones with troublesome issues in their life just be with them and comfort them Dear Lord,and for Mark and Ma Lord sendem peace Dear Lord I pray......................AMEN..................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! My Friday too, woo hoo! Glad I won't be working as hard as you this weekend, Mouse. Good luck with everything on the house.

Marty, good to see you again. I'm glad you stopped in, we needed company to get Mike to get some breakfast out on the table. Laughing

Mike, maybe they need to do the 4/7 swap to get you all right?? Tongue Big Grin

Posted on Bob's thread yesterday. crying Praying Praying Praying for the Denikers, Mark, Andrew's family, and everyone.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of stuartsracing
posted Hide Post
good morning mike,thanks for the comments on the camaro.my son ricky drives the car,i just get to work on it .lol. Cool

RICHARD STUART

Posts: 93 | Location: pulaski,va | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Well Richard it is one good looking camaro,and I'm kinda like them camaros.......... Smile.............

Thats right Chuck,when new folks come by,I get to cooking.......lol............. Laughing ..........

4 7 or 3 6.................. Confused I'm stupid....................................

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning all . . . thought I would pop in and say Hi! and I am still here just extra busy when Scott is gone. . HE will be back on Monday Big Grin

Mouse good luck.

Everyone hug Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Richard Stuart, good to see ya here.

Mike if your doin the cookin I guess I best get my order in...........Let me see..........How 'bout some side meat sliced 'bout 1/4" thick, 3 farm fresh eggs, 'bout 1/2 dozen of some good ole hot cathead biscuits, coffee, OJ, let me see....am I forgettin something here.......oh yeah we will need some good ole fashioned apple butter......That should do it ........for a bit any ways......... Praying

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I'd just like to know who is gonna have me over for Thanksgiving dinner this year? I guess we will probably be eatin' fried turkey again at daughter's house if son-in-law don't burn the place down cookin' that turkey! I kinda like that fried turkey but don't think the wife cares for it much! Sure gonna miss those dinner rolls filled with cranberry sauce this year though! Guess I will just have to put some apricot preserves on them instead of cranberry sauce (because I am on Coumadin)this go around! Gotta get up early tomorrow morning as we are takin' wife's aunt (78) to doctor as she has been passing out lately at her son's where she stays most of the time. Damn, it's terrible to get old! I am gonna skip that part of my life and just stay young (but I don't think my bones are gonna let me)if I don't stumble and fall somewhere! If you all don't stop eatin' at Mike's I will be watchin' the skies for blimp flyin' over cause you all are gonna look like that if you keep eatin' so much!
Have a gooden'! Laughing not worthy Praying Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Rise and shine peeps! I think I just beat everyone this morning! Rolling Time to get moving!

Had a few minutes before our day starts! Miss you all! Glad to hear that everyone is doing good! Okay Mike, what's for breakfast, I'm pretty hungry this morning!

Just wanted to say "Thank You" to my bestest friends!! Love you all!!!

Praying Praying hug hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Closed on the house last night, it's officially ours. Start moving things today, and the moving will be here in the morning to move everything else.
Ma, still praying for you and Mark.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Mud, oops I mean morn......I got mud on the brain.So much mud around here thats all I can think about.
Anyhows, I hope everyone in DRR land is doing well today.
Hawks, you gonna pass me one of them cathead biscuits?
Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

DRR Trophy
Picture of stuartsracing
posted Hide Post
GOOD MORNIN ALL Car

RICHARD STUART