DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,off to Mannie's b-ball game,Floyd thats ok,me andRampy are friends from way back,don't get to see him much,since I slowed down racing,so it's just fun to say howdy when I can,weather is tough on us old drag racers............ Wink....................

Christina,Alaska's to cold,I was wondering if you had already gone,hadn't seen you on the site in a while,hope you get to feeling better,maybe see you around MM before you leave,take care...............................

Hope ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,especially for the babies,it hurt to see them sick,I drather be sick myself,but we just got to believe........................ Praying...........................

Michelle,Mannie had been praying for a Jr.we thought the Lord had heard his prayer,we'll bring it back tonight,when he goes to sleep,and then I will tell him,that the Lord giveth and taketh away.............. Eyes No No Hum Tongue.....................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's been raining all nite and it don't look like it's going to let up till tomorrow. And it's cold. Me and Chewy are going to stay inside today and try to set a record for number of naps in one day.
Sleep Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike -- yeah I havent been on most of the winter! Someone came to look at the mustang today and was really interested... we will see. If that's the case, I'll need to find a hired gun gig until I leave haha. But I suppose I will venture to the track either way. I wish I could guarantee to sell it the day I leave -- and then I could race it until then...

Posts: 719 | Location: AK | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone. Wow it's cold and sunny here this morning. Right now it's 34 degrees and they are saying our high will be in the mid 40's today. Glad I didn't put the winter clothes away yet. I'm with you and Chewy Floyd, think I will stay inside all day and try to keep warm. We have a race at Sacramento tomorrow, probably going to end up running 1/8 mile because of the cold track. We will see what happens, Homegrown has been on quite a roll hope we can keep it up.
Oh Chuck, those boys are so adorable.
Prayers to you all and have a safe happy weekend.
Hammer see you tomorrow. hug
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good Morning gang, nice weekend hoping to get some things done Smile

You & Chewy have a great day Floyd!

Mike, I got a little lost, of course being blonde that sometimes happens, so Mannie is or isn't getting the Jr?

G'luck Susie, ride it as long as you can!!! Wink

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
The weather has made a liar out of me. As the sun came up the rain stopped and other than cloudy and cold looks like it's going to be a nice day. I hear they are drying the track so they can get another rd of pro qualifying in. I was hoping they would leave it like it was. There were some heavy hitters that were'nt going to be in. HaHa!

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Right after I posted Jody Lang posted it was raining at the track and then it started hailing. Go Figure.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I just saw that it's sleeting in Pomona, so i don't know if they'll get any racing in this weekend or not. I was really wanting to watch some.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Michelle,follow real slow,you said did I catch any of your kids toy's,because the wind was blowing so hard,and I meant I caught a Jr.dragster,but I would bring it back tonight,lol,just kidding,tough day on you blonde's I see,Hope did'nt get it either,oh well,we got to love ya,it's illegal to kill you,and that was a joke too............. Eyes Hum No No Tongue Big Grin..........................say bye now,bye now...................... Wave..............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
They got in all the pros 2nd qualifier and looks like they will finish alcohol. Erican enders kept #1 spot, good for her.
It's still cold so I don't think I'll go back tomorrow. I got cookin to do anyhow.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
You can't be bringing up stuff from another page, I mean..really?? you expect me to remember from back then? lol

msf ~ feelin the luv hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,prutty day here,looking like a stormy start of the week,gotta haul two loads of cars tomorrow,before the price drops on tuesday,I've always loved deadlines............... Banging Head.....................

Ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all and we'll see ya'll latter on today......................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
was up BIG MAN monday weather looks mean dont it Eek

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rooster_439:
was up BIG MAN monday weather looks mean dont it Eek
................What up rooster,yea it do look mean,hoping to get one load of cars to Statesville,before it gets to bad,gottem stacked high on the trailer,could be a rough ride,wanted two loads tommorrow,but may not get one........................ Big Grin......................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Man is it cold. Looked out the window when the sun come up and everything is covered with ice. This ain't Kansas, Toto.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang, not use to you talking about ice Floyd, suppose to be almost 70 here, looking forward to a great day with Rick & the kids...weekends are just too short.

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

hug Floyd..

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
hug right back at you, Michelle. You get to rub it in about the temperature just like I did a few weeks ago. Have fun today. I'm stupid

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
We got storms rolling in here today that have a good chance of being severe. I'll see what i can do to weaken them up, before they get to you guys on the east side.
I'm really hoping they have good enough weather in Pomona today. I really need to see some drag racing.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mopar Dragster
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon. I have been reading this thread for months, but never posted. I have been praying for all of you and your various problems. Just wanted you all to know how entertaining this thread has been to me.

Scott Kiger

Landmark Coatings Inc.

Get your powder coating done by the best. Give Mark a call and let him blow your mind on the money you will save on anything from a dragster chassis to a set of wheels or anything else you can imagine.

landmarkcoatings.com

(336)492-2492

Please see my brother Darrell for all of your drag car fabrication, muscle car restoration, and racing engine needs at Wyo Racing n' Rods.

(336)463-4309

Posts: 374 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Join in anytime Scott, racing goes way back for us with Scott & his brother Keith, back to the Farm when I was footbraking our 57 Chevy (seems like a long, long time ago lol). Good folks & we need some newbies up in here.
It's nice to have another 'family' to talk to both online & off, glad you find us entertaining...most of all thanks for the prayers!

We had one of those pop up storms when we were all out in the yard Mouse, you musta jinxed us Floyd Big Grinthe kind with the humongous rain drops Eyes Race is on...both of 'em!

FurrRacing.com