DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! Hit the ground running today, and doesn't look like I'm stopping for long. DTM

Hi Mike! Wave I hope the counselors are helping. Prayers that they are, and will.

Michelle, parents come back next week sometime. I hope Rick's PT is helping. Good to hear Lil Man is doing well.

Mouse, I hope the PT is helping you too. My best friend is down in OKC for job training, and he went to Thunder Valley Sunday to watch the test and tune. He hates being away from his wife and kids, but appreciated the chance to just be at the track and take it all in.

I guess we're all throwing down, since the thread was at the bottom of the page. Missing everyone too, as I see Jamie has the thread about Guy's race. I updated Bob's thread with Karen's latest post.
Praying Angel hug

Prescribing ice cream to all, for medicinal purposes. Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,thanks for the prayers ya'll,never been to some of the place that we are going now,never thought I'd have too,but I know the good Lords got my back,so we're just keeping on,keeping on..................... Praying hug............................

Prayers to all in need and we'll see ya'll in a bit..............................

Hey Chuck Wave......................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Got a good chance of storms today. I have a session with the physical therapist this morning, not really looking forward to that.
Not much else going on around here today.
Hope you guys are doing well.
Prayers to all.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Typical nhra opening weekend. They move the date and momma nature just follows.
It's sprinkling a little in Pamona now but they should be okay for today. Tomorrow is iffy and Saturday don't look good at all. Looks like a repeat of last year with extended days.
Y'all have a gooden.
hug Michelle and the rest of the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Floyd, get that stuff out of there if you can. I'm looking forward to seeing the Pomona race. It will add to how much I'm jonesing, but I just want to see some cars go down a track.

Tuesday, when I was off, I went with my buddy and teammate Mikey to button up his 347 stroker '89 Mustang. He won the bracket finals last year, running the last 3 rounds with a blown head gasket. So the new build is finished, and we fired her up. Man it sounds good. I can't wait to get back to the track.

Hi Mike! Wave Keep keepin' on, all you can do. I hope things are going ok at least.

Mouse, I hope the knee is getting better for all the pain you're going through. We're supposed to get rain here tonight and tomorrow, over an inch. It's going to get messy.

Little JJ and Kimmy need our prayers. JJ hasn't fully kicked the pneumonia, so the docs want to do a CAT scan. There's a possibility that surgery could be involved, depending on results. I'll see if I can post a pic of the little guy, if it's ok by Kimmy. I also need to show you guys Nolen and how much he's grown.

Praying Praying Praying

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Chuck, I'll do my best.
My daughter is a teacher and she takes her class to the winternationals every year on Friday. She wants a real drag racer to talk to the class at the track and since she couldn't find anybody else she asked me to talk to them.
Maybe I better take my umbrella. Big Grin

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Floyd, tell em that John Force used to wash your truck, and that real drag racers have to guess what there car is going to run. That'll get them going.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening gang,been a couple busy days,trying to beat the rain,haul three straight days of cars to the scrapyard,and want be one tomorrow,because of rain,but I need a break anyway,it's great to work hard,because in my case,the next break is much needed,and I've got a bad sickness,I like to work.............. Big Grin....................

Thanks for the prayers for us and Mannie,it's a tough time,but Mannie is worth the effort,we love him so much,that his health and well being is the most important thing,I never knew what mental illness was,really till now,and it will take your beathe away,especially when it's your child,lots to do,and it's all going to be ok,because I know the Good Lords got my back,and with the prayers of my Drr family,I know it's going to be fine........................... hug Praying...................................

Ya'll have a great rest of the day,and prayers to all,and we'll see ya'll in the morning...........................

Hey Chuck Wave ..........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Evening everyone. Been a crazy week so far, what with it being tax season and all. Hey Chuck sending prayers for JJ & Kimmie, it is so painful to have a sick child. Mike, Mannie was obviously brought to you and your wife for a reason. You both have so much love to give him and it will get him through this tough time. I keep you all in my prayers daily. Mouse, hang in there, it will get better and before you know it you will be back to your old self. Floyd, I bet you will do a great job with the kids from your daughter's class, you are real entertaining on DRR, so I know you will be able to keep their attention. I am a little concerned about the weather, we have a couple of good friends down there running, 1 in Stock and 1 in Super Stock, so I hope what I am seeing on the Weather Channel is wrong. Michelle, I hope Lil Man and Rick are getting better. Christine, are you over that cold yet?
Hugs & prayers all around to my DRR family. hug Praying
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes Wave

Posts: 1015 | Location: LIVERMORE CA. | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I don't know what to say about the weather. According to the weather report it's raining right now. I just stuck my bare foot out the door and it came back with cold wrinkles but no water. I think it's too cold to rain anyhow. Glad my buddy McClanahan has that big ass motorhome, that's where I'm going to be between rounds.
Ole Toby Lang is doing a hell of a job of reporting over on classracer.com. I don't know how he finds any time to race. Gotta go shake his hand this mornin.
Y'all have a gooden. I'm going to get out the golashes and umbrella and go to the track.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Cold is still lingering on! But at least I feel somewhat better!

Floyd you have fun today, and don't forget to sing in the rain!! I would like to see a video please!

Mike, praying for answers for Mannie! Mannie is special, and he needed you!! You will get the answers that you seek!

Okay, I got up late today and have lots to do! Take care, prayers sent, and big hugs to all!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,thanks Christen,we love Mannie so much,that it just breaks your heart to see these things happening to him,but I know with Gods help,he will be ok,still somedays it's a hard row to hoe,so we will continuely pray.................... Praying...........................

Prayers for little JJ and Kimmy,lil man and Rick and all the family,and to all that are in need.................... hug Praying.................Ya'll have a gooden and we'll catch up afterwhile...................................

Have fun in the rain Floyd,you see David Rampy out there,tell him, Mike said howdy,have a good day...................... Car...........................

Hey Chuck Wave.........................................

Howdy Hammer,Susie you take it easy and don't do to many taxes,some need to be late, Wink..................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
Good morning DRR. I am home sick today --- guess i'll be on here all day.

Posts: 719 | Location: AK | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Not much happening here today.
I just want to say thanks you to you guys for the thoughts and prayers for my knee. I really wasn't prepared for how much it would hurt, for how long it would take to heal, and for how little movement I would have with it for this amount of time. I figured by now that I would be moving around good and driving, but I'm just now able to get in and out of bed, and able to take a shower by myself. I will admit, that I do get upset and depressed from time to time, but I get through it. Whether we all want to admit it or not, it difficult times like these that we have to ask for help from our Lord above.
Ok, enough about the woeful times of 'ole Mouse.
Mike, you guys hang in there and know that we are praying for you all.
Floyd, have fun out there, and I hope they can get the qualifying in today.
Prayers for all.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Mixed bag of weather out there today. It's raining now, and temps are supposed to fall and rain turn to snow in the afternoon. All I know is I'm ready for those warm temps we got teased with last week.

Hi Mike! Wave I sure wish Mannie and you all didn't have to go through what you're going through, but I hope and pray you all will be ok. I sure think you will be... you know how to work hard, and Mannie will follow your example.

Hi Susie, my cousin is an accountant, and I know her life right now is all returns. I don't envy the work you're putting in right now.

Floyd, I don't want video of you racing, I want to see video of you teaching to the young'uns. Big Grin

Christine, spicy food! Melt that sucker out. Hugs! hug

Hi Christina, weclome! Bummer you're sick. Maybe a bummer you're selling the car... for real life, or are you upgrading to another car?

Kimmy appreciates the prayers. I snagged one of JJ's pics from her FB, here he is on his 2nd birthday, last month.

Here's Nolen, who turned 2 a few days after this pic, taken on Super Bowl Sunday. He's a little tank! The state covered occupational, physical, and vision therapy due to the complications he suffered from delivery. He's progressed great, to where he doesn't need them any longer.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
Selling the car because I'm moving to Alaska for grad school for a couple years... plan to get another one when I come back to the lower 48... hard decision.. but its time to let it go while I take on some other adventures in my life.

Prayers are sent to others who are sick. We all need prayer in times of need!

Posts: 719 | Location: AK | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang, wow is it windy...Mike if you see any of the kids stuff from the yard flying by just grab it for us!

Alaska, sounds cold, lol seriously that's pretty neat Christina. NIce pics Chuck, hoping JJ feels better soon, & praying for Mannie.
Lil Man continues to amaze me! We go back next Fri for another xray to ck it out.
hugz to you Floyd, prayers all around....

All right gang, time to see some west coast racing this weekend!!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Howdy Y'all!
Just got back from Pomona, too cold, rain off and on, don't look good for the rest of the day and worse for Saturday. They got all of stock, super gas and super stock in and a fgew pairs of super comp before it started raining again. I left at 2:00 with sprinkles and clouds still coming in. It's supposed to get real cold tonite and thunder showers are predicted for tonite and all day tomorrow.
I talked to the kids, answered questions and showed them a stacker trailer with my buddy McClanahans stock and super stock cars in it. I couldn't talk them into donating for some new tires for me. I tried.
Ya'll have a gooden, I'm going to warm my feet.
Praying Angel hug
Oh, Mike, rampy lost first round and I didn't want to walk around in the rain to try and find him. I'll tell him next time. Sorry

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to let you all know I have JJ cutting them "O" lights already. When he starts to race I can be a crew chief again and enjoy the winners circle again. I hope his mother gets there this year or I will be forced to terminate her, I am not use to being a first round runner up. LOL

Chuck, you are ok-I do not care what they say about you!

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post