DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,just popped in to say,good morning and it was a good morning with Mannie,and Chuck which counselor,we have two so far,thats what all the meetings have been about lately,among all the other stuff,but thanks for the prayers,this morning was good and hopefully we are starting to get to the top of the hill................. Praying............................

Michelle,glad you got a second opinion,and Berners is where I was going to suggest,they are the best with kids.......... Praying hug.............................

Ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,and maybe the rest of the day will be good........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Getting over a terrible cold.

Michelle, give Aidyn lots of hugs from me. Glad you are getting a second opinion! You're a great Mom!

Mike, good to hear that progress is going good with Mannie! And, great name picked out for the new addition, "Pouncey" #53!!

Floyd, have fun racing this weekend!

Okay, just a short stop by. Going back to bed so this cold doesn't turn into something bigger!!

Chuck, hugs! Prayers for **** Gumbert!!

Prayers all around!! Stay safe!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
No racing for me this weekend, didn't plan any. Good thing cause it's raining. Just gotta get the truck up on stands so I can clean up the motor and put the new "Depends" diaper on and get ready for the March Meet.
Christine, gets lots of rest, drink plenty of fluids, take an aspirin and it will go away in a week or week and a half. You can go to a doctor and he will tell you it will go away in 7 to 10 days. hug
Waitin to hear from Michelle about the second opinion.
Mikey, have a gooden.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,Floyd, MaB,dang colds are spreading like wildfire,even through the puter,go figure, Eyes Tongue,off to Mannies B-ball game,and then may head down to the Farm for a little TnT,or watch some TnT, Carthe fever is hitting with all this prutty weather,ner 70 today,can I get a WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO............................... Big Grin....................................

Ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,and prayers for lil man,waiting on second opinion,see ya'll in awhile..................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys, it's been an emotional week/year & I think I finally relaxed-crashed when we got home last night but great news considering, no surgery! And, the head ortho ped surgeon feels he will make 100% recovery. It can't be casted so Adiayns arm is in a hanging type sling that wraps around his neck & waist with a velcroed band around his body & arm holding it to him, they want the arm to hang & explained the top part of the bone will actually grow down to the bottom part so it's scary as there is no 'protection' for the arm as it mends, he'll be out of school for a couple of weeks (safety factor), but I am amazed at how well he is already compensating for it with his left (he is right handed). He was building 3 foot tall block towers with his left hand last night at midnight! His class sent him get well cards they made for him, a lot of fun watching him read them! We are very grateful...thanks so much for the prayers!! love you guys hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Adiayn said I could share one of his xray pics with you guys...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone. Sorry I haven't posted lately, but it being tax season, I've been pretty busy. Michelle so sorry to hear about Adiayn's arm, glad you got the second opinion. Mike, I'm happy to hear that you are making some progress with Mannie's problems. Christine, take care of that cold, feed a cold and starve a fever, or is it the other way around, I can never remember. Anyway get well soon. It has been raining cats and dogs here for the last week, but it is supposed to stop this afternoon. We have a race at Infineon on Monday, but we will see what happens with this weather. Woo Hoo tomorrow is the Daytona 500 and race season officially starts for me. You don't know this, but I am known around here as Nascar Sue, been a huge Nascar fan for 50 years. Go Mark Martin.
You are all in my prayers daily, Take care & have a great weekend.
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Wow, that looks awfull. It makes my hair stand up just looking at it.
I'm thinking of you guys, for all the good I'll do. hang in there Mom and little buddy. Praying

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
6 states and 3 days, and i'm home. We had a good drive home. Got to see Doak Cambell stadium where my Florida State Seminoles play, and Tiger Stadium where LSU plays. That was cool.
I've never been away from my family for 3 days like this, so i was so glad to see them yesterday when we got home.
Prayers for a speedy recovery for Adiayn. That's got to be tough for a little guy.
Prayers for all.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's cold and wet out here in sunny socal. Momma nature figures we need a reality check as to how much of the rest of the country is suffering. Most of the racing around here has been cancelled this weekend and it ain't lookin too good for next weekend and the season opener.
I think I'll crawl back in bed with Chewy and catch a nap.
Praying to the Furr family.
Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning............... Sleep......................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Evening, still have this cold. Taking antibiotics now. If I drink any more liquids I am going to float away! LOL

Michelle, poor Aidyn! But the break was already starting to heal as soon as it happened. Isn't it amazing how kids can adapt because their brains are much younger than ours and it can learn to rewire itself! Can you tell I love school!!

Sending prayers and hugs for everyone! Going back to bed, exams all week. Gotta keep moving! Good night!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,g t g m p a y h a g,s y a w...........................

Hey Chuck, Wave............................

S m c.................................. Laughing .................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
Good morning guys. Its a great day to be alive! Especially since we got another six inches of snow last night and i have to go outside and move it. Banging Head

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Off today for President's Day, sweet!

Paul, missed you at Steve's ROP party Saturday. Good time!

Christine, hugs! Sorry about the cold. Time to get some spicy food and sweat it out!!

MIchelle, oooooowwwwwwch, that xray makes me woozy. I hope he heals up good and quick.

Hi Mike! Wave Just my 2 cents, but I think counselors can help. They've helped in my family and friends. And Mannie has a great dad to look up to and learn from. Everything will work out.

Mouse, glad you made it home safe and sound. How far is Thunder Valley from you?

Floyd, hope you get some better weather and can race this weekend.

Susie, wow, you're a real fan, not a corporate fan. Good for you.

Congrats to my friends Mark and Beth on the birth of their son. Pic on a separate thread.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Sitting here watching the Daytona 500. I didn't get to see all of it yesterday.
I'm also doing my physical therapy excersise's while I watch it. Because of all the snow that we had, and our trip to Disney World, I'm way behind on where I should be. Now I get to hurt myself on a daily basis to get my knee to bend. Since the season starts the first weekend of April, I have to do it. I don't want to miss the beginning of the season because I was lazy.
Chuck, it's about a 2 hour drive for me to Thunder Valley. I'm 15 miles south and a little west of Tulsa in Sapulpa, and Thunder Valley is about 25 miles or so, south of Oklahoma City in Noble. Why do you ask?
Well, y'all have a great day.
Prayers for everyone.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
Never to late in the day for a smile my DRR pals

One Sunday morning toward the end of the
service, the Minister asked, "How many of
you have forgiven your enemies?"

80% held up their hands.

The Minister then repeated his question.
All responded this time, except one man,
an avid golfer named Walter Barnes, who attended
church only when the weather was bad.

"Mr. Barnes, it's obviously not a good morning for golf.
It's good to see you here today. Are you not willing to
forgive your enemies?"

"I don't have any," he replied gruffly.

"Mr. Barnes, that is very unusual. How old are you?"

"Ninety-eight," he replied. The congregation stood up
and clapped their hands.

"Oh, Mr. Barnes, would you please come down in front
& tell us all how a person can live ninety-eight years &
not have an enemy in the world?"

The old golfer tottered down the aisle, stopped in front of
the pulpit, turned around, faced the congregation, and said simply,
"I outlived all the sons of *****es."

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12175 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,thats a gooden Paul,Chuck we are seeing two counselors,one for Mannie and one for family,trying to figure this thing out,it does'nt seem to end,prayers much needed,and thanks for the ones that have already been sent.............. Praying........................

Well,ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,and we'll try and see ya'll in a bit,missing Guy today.............. crying.............................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Made me laugh this morning Paul! I was thinking about Guy, 53 & Nikki today too Mike, sometimes it helps to put those little things into perspective. Sending prayers for you, Hope & esp Mannie, he is such a great kid!! Hang in there.

Rick's physical therapy is killing him, that's what he says too Mouse Frown Lil Man is just amazing me, he is such a lil trooper! Madi has her last V'ball game tonight & she loves taking care of her brother too.
hug Floyd, your parents home yet Chuck? Ma B, Susie, 434 & e'one else... thinking of all you guys today!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Just finished a session with my physical therapist. Michelle, tell Rick I know exactly how he feels. Making something that hurts, hurt more, just doesn't seem right. I've gotten to where I'll double my pain meds about 30 minutes before the therapist shows up. I probably shouldn't do that, but it seems to help a little.
Mike, prayers for you and your family. Hang in there, it will get better.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing