DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Who goes to Hooters for the food? They do have good wings, though.
We didn't get any rain at the track today. I started to sprinkle once then quit. It was cool and fast. My buddy, the new Div 7 champ, went red first round. His son, Private Ryan, won in s/s with a .007 light, and he was second off the line, with a better package. 2nd round delayed till tomorrow. It was a fun day but tomorrow I think I'll stay home to work on my kids racecar. Parking was 30 bucks and us guys on a fixed income can't do that everyday.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
"...us guy's on a fixed income can't afford to do that everyday!" No shyt, Charlie Brown! If you would listen to your elders you would learn
that "Dog and Pony" shows come about because of the "Rich and Famous" and you and I don't fit in either of those categories so it is best that we stay home, play with our toys (or in your case, with yourself) and check the internet every now and then to see who is doing what to whom! I'm stupid Eyes Tongue Banging Head No No Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Speaking of elders, how about that Chris Karamasines? Turned 81 last wdnesday and just went 3.879 @ 308 in his top fuel car. He's qualified number 10.
I'll bet he's coming back today no matter what the parking costs.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning sports fans,boy's it sure is prutty here,off to the Farm for the first day of the Footbrake Nationals,going to be a good day for some footfeeding......................

Well ya'll have a gooden,and prayers all around,and if you see someone who looks ticked off today,you mite want to turn and run,you do know today is the 14th........... Hum No No Confused Eyes Tongue Laughing .................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
It's drizzlin' here this mornin'! Figures! Goin' over to north Phoenix to watch grandson play baseball, hopefully! Gonna bring other grandson and grandaughter home with us for the night which is always joyful! Hope it will lift grandma's spirits and get her back in her "happy" mood for a while! Has a hard time sleeping at night but not problems during the day! I'm just about opposite 'cept I can sleep almost anytime! Mike, turn the light green and the one at the end of the track on your side on! That and a feather up my arse and we will both be "tickled"! You all have a good weekend! Sleep Wink Eyes not worthy Laughing Hum Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
More packing to do today. I know it will be worth it, but this moving stuff is for the birds.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Still here. Checking in.

Mouse have fun moving! Maybe the birds can help carry stuff!! LOL

Mike, go getem'

Need prayers please!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Christine . . . .

Praying for ya Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Went to grandson's baseball game and he was "player of the game" for his team for his catching job and a hard centerfield hit that drove in two runs and another hit that drove in a another run or two. Game ended in 7-7 tie! Brought other grandson and grandaughter home with us1 Grandaughter was glad to see her dog but she has a sore throat and didn't feel well so she's sacked out right now! Hate to see kids sick! We'll get her feelin' better by mornin'! Had a nice shower this afternoon. By the way grandkids, as we drove up to the house noticed two dogs running loose in the street and they went and talked the dogs into the backyard of the owner's as te gate was not locked. Front window had been left open for some reason and dogs pushed screen down and escaped! Kids did a good job! Eyes Praying Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Goin to be a do nuthin day out here. Worked on the kids car yesterday, it sure sounds funny with those 2 turbos. Darn near gassed us out runnin that thing in the garage. We went thru 5 gallons of methanol tryin to get the fuel curve right. Goin to the dyno later in the week to get it right then out to the track
Prayers to Mark!
Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Of all the times for it to happen, i had to catch a cold now. I feel like crap today, and we still have a lot to do. This time next week, we will be in the new house. Maybe my wife will feel sorry for me today and let me rest.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Good Monday Morning ALL !!!

Hope everyone has a great one, gotta get the kids off to school .

hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folkes,how has everybody been this weekend,I went racing at the Farm fri.evening,came home fri. night and went back sat. morning,and made it back home sunday night,at about 10pm,did I say I'm tried,I'm old,I'm spent this morning,these late nights and long days at the track are harder now than they used to be,and plus this was the first time,I've been away from Mannie for two wh@le days since he came into my life,so boy I missed that rascal,but it was worth it this morning when he hugged me and said I missed you my big daddy,so all is well in the land of the free,and blessed................................

Well had a ball at the Farm,tnt fri.night,wentout 3rd.rd.sat.and 4th rd. sunday with a .004light drug the brakes a little to hard and did'nt need to,the other guy had .006 and 2 off,.015 mov. so it's plain I ain't forgot how to lose,but it was fun to be competitive for a little while...........................................

Ok,enough about Mike,thats what they call me around here.......... Big Grin.............ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and see ya'll in a bit........................................

Thank you Dear Lord for all your blessings and for a safe weekend and bringing me home to my family and my precious little boy,thank you Lord,and Lord we again Lord want to lift all those with sickness and problems up to you Dear Lord and ask you to just comfort all of them,and Lord especially Mark,Dear Lord,as the days roll along Lord just give him all the strenght that can only come from you,and for Ma,give that big ole warm hug that only you know how to give and let her know that you are in her corner and all these bumps in the road are going to go away,and life we be good again,so praise your precious name,and thanks for all my wonderful friends.............AMEN.......................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mike thats the same thing i was thinking last night when i pulled in my driveway, Thank you Jesus . AMEN

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang! Good to see you Junior...sounded like you were doing great Mike, just didn't fall your way.
I was thinking the same thing guys, there are a lot of things in life that really just don't matter and a few things that really do! It's nice to know the difference Wink

Hope you all have a wonderful day...absolutely beautiful here! WTG on those sptsm picks again Mike, I think you got Rick like 325 points again...we'll see how it comes out...we sure need a set of Fab Shop headers! Ma B, we're sending you and Mark our thoughts and prayers. hug Praying

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Junior Bailey:
Mike thats the same thing i was thinking last night when i pulled in my driveway, Thank you Jesus . AMEN
.........Junior it good seeing you this weekend,and it's funny the older I get the more I like seeing my driveway,see you soon I hope.......................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Back at work or another week. That's a good thing. Prayers to all.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all....Manic Monday

BB

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
The sun did come up this mornin' despite the loss of former Clan racer, Ron Dibble, yesterday! Ron had a bout with cancer several years ago and beat it but I guess his friend Jim Hileman (original owner of Slopoke II yellow Plymouth Duster now somewhere back east) musta been needin' some crew help at the drag strip in heaven as Ron went to help him yesterday just after noon. For reasons unknown to this unregistered doctor (me) the three main arteries that make the intestines function began shutting down! According to his friend Jim Hileman's wife, Linda, the doctor told Ron's wife that they could remove his intestines and put a colostomy bag on him and he could probably live. Ron's wife knew that was not what Ron wanted. After his death the doctor told Linda and Ron's wife that had they performed the surgery there was great doubt that he could survive the surgery. Jim and Ron are up there together now trying to figure out now to set the throttle stop to run 10.90 on Heaven's Dragway! You can bet they will "Get 'er done!" Rest in Peace my friend!
You all have a sunny wonderful week! RIP Praying Frown not worthy Sorry Cool

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Got a last fix in at PRP Saturday, and was the band aid announcer. Got to give Christine hugs, and announce at least 2 round wins for Mark. I was really hoping he'd get the win... that would be some good medicine! Praying for Mark, Christine, and the family. Markie, "The Boy", was back out too, and that was pretty cool.

Sounds like you done good Mike!

Mouse, hope you're feeling better, and that your wife gave you a little break.

Guy, sounds like a good time with the grandkids. And sounds like you've got The Natural there!

Michelle, you have a PM.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post