DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning my friends.
Go get 'em Floyd.
I guess I'm going to set around and watch all the pre game stuff, and wait for the game to start. Go Steelers!
You guys have a good one and we'll talk to ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,up early,got to get at it,two weeks before surgrey again,colds prutty much gone,and now it's time to haul some junk cars down the road,got about thirty,thats ready to go,cut the tanks off,remove wheels,and hammer down,gosh I love my job.......... Big Grin....................

Alittle dissappointed in the game lastnight,but got to be happy for the Packers and their fans,good game,Packers was just better lastnight,so they win,gosh I miss fooseball already................. crying..............................

Ya'll have a wonderful day and prayers to all,thanks for the prayers for Mom,she's doing better,and Aunt Barb,ain't doing good,so keep her in your prayers,and my Aunt with cancer,who broke her hip,well you can only imagine,she having it tough,so thanks for the prayers................and hope all is well with your knee Mouse....................... Angel........................

Hey Wave Chuck...........Oh well good fooseball game but,that just gives us Steeler fans more to root for,next year.....................and Chuck hows your Aunt doing,been meaning to ask,but well you know,kinda got a little busy lately,she sounds like a cool lady.................. Praying.....................

hugto Floyd,how'd the race day go yesterday,hope you had fun...................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone. Well this is a very sad day in our lives. The kids little Boston Terrier passed away this afternoon. My daughter & son-in-law can't have kids, so this was there little son. We called him our little granddog. He was an awesome smart little guy and brought so much joy to all of our lives. Believe it or not I would talk to him on the phone and he knew it was me and would get really excited. He has been real sick lately and we knew it wouldn't be much longer, so today my daughter called and said I had better say my goodbyes. I called the son-in-law and had him put the phone up to Tui's ear and I told him how much I loved him. The son-in-law said his little ears perked up when he heard my voice. About 15 minutes later he passed away peacefully. I know this is probably silly to most people (after all he was just a dog they would say), but I thought you all might understand my heartbreak. Thanks for listening and being my friends.
Prayers to you all.
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,and not silly at all,Susie,our pets become part of our family,and when they pass,it's tough,we have lost many,and still to this day,I could tell stories of each one,little goats,pigs and dogs,mini-horses,they all have their on personality.Michelle,can tell ya,it's tough, they lost several dear pets in the last couple years,so we're here for ya,you just let us know,when you need us,we'll say a prayer for you and the family.......... hug Praying........................................

And it is something how things happen,yesterday coming from the Dr. with Mannie,I spot a little poddle sitting in a ditch,and it looked lost or put out,it was in a busy place,no collar, but just sitting there in a ditch all I could see is it's head sticking up,so I had Hope turn around and go back,and we got this little male poddle that someone had abandond in this ditch it was really unkeep,and scared to death,so we got it and took it to the Humane Soc.and hoping they can find a home for the little guy.Mannie wanted it bad,but we have so many and you start negelecting all,when you have to many,so we will follow up on this little guy,in hope's of him getting a good home.................. Praying..................................

Ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,say a prayer for Hope,she's having and old ankle injury from way back,come back around,and is going to see the Dr. this afternoon,and we'll catch up later.............. hug Praying...............................

WaveHey Chuck .........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Trying to get cleaned up a little and dressed by myself this morning. Got another, "hi, how you doing?" Dr appointment.
The kids are still home from school because of the 14" of snow we got last week,and we have another 8 to 12 inches coming in tonight. Doesn't that just sound lovely? They may lose there spring break because of all the time they've been off.
Prayers to all.
Y'all have a good one and God Bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Susie, I can really feel for you. Losing my Chewy would just kill me.
Mike, you old softy you, I knew there was something else I liked about you besides you're being uglier than me. Big Grin
God bless our 4 legged family members. Praying
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
awww Mike, please tell me it was the little dirty white poodle sitting in the ditch right before the Chevy dealership?? I hope so, I caught a glimpse of him, but was late for an appt, when I went back he was gone.
Susie our love & thoughts are with all of you, it's the hardest thing, I had tears just reading your post...I miss our Bowtie, Buster, Lobo & Timmy so much all of them were 12-17 yrs old, it hurts esp when the kids have to go thru it. It's hard because they are family hug
how did you do Floyd? hug
Sorry I haven't been on like I'd like to be, things are crazy busy around here, Madi then Lil Man had 103 fevers for sev days but tested neg for flu, think it was a viral thing, lil Man has the sinus part now. Rick is still having some issues...but it could be much worse...appreciate the prayers!
Madi is playing Vball, Adiayn Bball & they are having fun, he missed his first game Sat because of the fever but should make tonight's.
Me & Madi were pullin for the steelers but Rick & Adiayn said that took Vince home.. lol Madi was hoping Rick had fell asleep thought she could tell him the Steelers won lol
thoughts & prayers for all of you...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Great weekend. Worked on my buddy's car with him Saturday before the PRP banquet. Had a good time seeing my racing family at the banquet. My buddy Scotty had himself a hot date too! Big Grin Pic to come! Best of all, there was an auction and chinese auction to raise money for the Thinking of Nikki Foundation, and it was a big success. I posted on Bob's thread.

Hi Mike! Wave Well, it was a good game, and the Packers are a classy organization too. They did what good teams do, capitalize on the other team's mistakes, and didn't make any of their own. It was still a great year of Steeler football, and hopefully the injuries are all taken care of for next season, and we get another shot. My aunt is doing fine, thanks. Prayers for your family. I hope Mannie has fun playing basketball.

Susie, agreed, not silly at all. That brought a tear to my eye as well, prayers for you all and Tui. Congrats to Mark on the win, good to see an Olds on top!

Wow, Mouse, you guys can't catch a break. I know you all are ready for winter to be done, even more than me. I hope the knee is good.

Floyd, how did you do? I'm hoping it was a W!

Michelle, I'm glad you and Madi were rooting for the right team! Rick might find something in his gob next trip! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
just what he deserves Chuck!! lol Made me think, have you got the pkg yet? hope it's not where it will get too warm... Hum
I forgot to say congrats Susie, good job!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hi Y'all!
Got to thinkin about Susie and forgot about last Sunday.
As I expected the wind was blowin pretty hard so we ran 1/8 mile. 1st pass I went red so I let some air out of the front tires and got a .011 second hit. With a 12-15 mile head wind the truck ran 6.705, about what I thought it would. Lucky draw I get past track champion first rd, give him the head start, let go of the button spin the tires and lose .030 in 60'. He ran dead on and I was off by that .030. Not much room for error in 1/8 mile but I still head fun. My buddy "Super Chevy Carl Cole" went 5 rds in both sportsman and pro in his '55 chevy. Roger Gustin hung that name on him a few years back when he won his 4th super chevy race. His red and white '55 was in all the super chevy ads. Just a little trivia. Car
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone. Thank you all so much for the kind words and prayers. Our little Tui is in a much better place now and will always be in our hearts..
Floyd, glad to hear you had fun on Sunday, that's what it is all about. Michelle, hope the kids and Rick feel better real soon. Mouse, hey the snow might be a blessing, at least you have company while you are laid up. Chuck & Mike, sorry about the Steelers, but boy did the Packers play a great game. Aaron Rodgers and 2 of the defensive players are from Northern Cali, so it wasn't all bad for us. Thanks again everyone, have a good day and Prayers for all of you.
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,yea Michelle,thats the poddle you saw in the ditch,and we called back yesterday to tell them we would like to keep the dog,and they told us we would have to wait till the 15th and pay the adoption fee for him,and they couldn't save him for us we had to be there at 1pm when they open and 1st come,1st serve,and acted like ***es,this after the fact we found and got him off the side of the road,and now they treating us like we did something wrong,no wonder folks do dishonest stuff now days,when you do things the way they want you too,you get punished,weird world we live in,huh.
But we're going to see if we can't rescue him from the county,quess I should have just brought him home,but I thought they could be a chance,he just got away from his owners and they mite want him back,go figure.............. Banging Head.............................

Keep us in your prayers,we off to see another person at the Dr's. to get Mannie some help,for the problems he experincing,I'm in uncharted waters,when it comes to these issues,so pray we get it right,ya'll have a gooden and prayer to all you,see ya'll after bit.............. Praying.................................

Hey Chuck Wave ..............................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
That is just wrong Mike, I have a contact with the Humane Society that I have helped..I could call & see if there is anything that can be done if you still want to adopt? Don't know if it would help but worth a shot. He looked like he had such a pitiful sad face, I'm so glad you rescued him, who would've known you may have been giving him to something worse-really makes me mad.
I can't imagine what you guys are going through with Mannie or how he must feel inside, it has to be hard for all of you-sending prayers for all of you!!
Kids are some better Susie, just hate for them to not feel good. We did put Lil man in Madi's old jr & pulled him around the school to get use to driving, he had a blast! Both kids are pushing for us to head to G'ville next week...we're not sure which direction to head this year but would like to get SS grade points to be able to run both, hard not to with 4 natl's within a couple of hours.
Love, love, love those ol Chevies Floyd! We have a racing fb page now, there's a pic of the 55 I started in when I was 15 on there..
Mom & Me Furr Racing
Prayers all around, hug to Floyd & Chuck & everyone!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Who left the door open all night??? Bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Hi Mike! Wave Sorry to hear the run around with the dog. That's a shame. Prayers for Mannie. I hope that all works out well for him. Just like baseball, sometimes first swing doesn't connect, and you have to swing again. The secret is to just keep swinging.

Michelle, the package is at my parents, but I couldn't get there before dad left for the month to join mom in FL. So I have to wait til early March to get it. I'm not on FB that often, but I'll try to remember to hit your new page.

I still have to download the pic of Scotty and his banquet date. Big Grin

Prayers needed for our friend Kimmy's JJ, who just turned 2. He has pneumonia again, poor little dude. The docs were debating on admitting him, but are giving the meds a chance to work first.
Praying

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
The kids are at home for there 6th snow day in a row. My wife is home today too. Today is Brianna's (my little girl) birthday, so we're all home for her birthday today, which is cool for her.
Mike, sorry about the run around with the little dog. Also prayers for Mannie, and for you also.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning friends and neigbors,thanks Michelle,but Hope's got this handled,you have to know Hope good to know,when she hears no,that means,well you left a opening,lol,you need hell no,to get your point across,and thats only three letters,so I'm thinking,we will have a poddle come sat.morning.......... Hum Big Grin.......................

Thanks everyone for the prayers,we've beat on alot of Drs.door the last few days,and hoping they will get opened soon,we still need the prayers,it's something when you see Gods plans come together,I'll explain later,but thanks again for the prayers,love you guys and gals,it's something to feel God's love through people that you have never laid eyes on,so God Bless you all,I may not call you by name,but Bless each and everyone of you,WOW what a family we have here........... Angel hug Praying..............................

Ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all in need and may your day be filled with sunshine and love,see ya'll afterwhile.................................

Hey Chuck Wave tell Kimmy,we are praying for JJ,it is tough to see your babies suffer,God Bless the babies..................... Praying.............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
hug to the ladies, and Mike. Big Grin
Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Everyone.
Mike, it is so true about what you said of our un met family we have here. You guys have helped me so much with your thoughts and prayers.
I was wrong about yesterday being the 6th day the kids have been out of school. Yesterday was the 7th day, and today makes the 8th day, because of all the snow we have gotten. To top that off we leave tomorrow to go to Disney World in Orlando, and come back Wednesday. I'm even going. I didn't decide until yesterday if i thought i could or not, but we think we have it all figured out, so that i will be as comfortable as possible.
We planned this trip about a year ago with my dad and step mom, brother and sister and their families. It looked like for awhile, that i would be staying home and my wife and kids would go, but after some phone calls and buying an extra plane ticket for me to prop my leg in, it looks like i'll be going. I doubt that i will be doing a lot while we're there, but at least it will be warm. Just like Aarron Rodgers said "I'm going to Disney World".
Well, y'all have a great day, and God Bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Still bbbbrrrrrrrrrr out there this morning, single digits without the wind, negative digits with it. The sun is out though, so that helps.

Mouse, that's awesome, so glad you can go and spend that time with your family. I sure hope it's warm and the sunshine is easy to shovel.

Hi Mike! Wave You and Moouse are both correct about the GM DRR thread folks being the best. Drag racers are the best people.

As of last evening, JJ was getting better, seemed like he was responding to the meds. His temp was down. I haven't hear yet today how he's doing.

Scotty was Christine's date at the PRP banquet. You know how Christine is oh so shy and quiet as a church mouse... Roll Eyes ... Big Grin well, I never saw her get red like this past year at the track when Scotty called her a cougar. So we've teased her a little bit with that, and they ham it up:

To the right in the background, you can see Karen talking to Ashley

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Nice pics, Chuck!