DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Where the hell do I find a live trap? I'm a city boy, the only thing that ever got trapped was me when I was a lot younger. Wink

The weekend went so so. I didn't pick up any more junk and flatten a tire. They started dragging the pits with a magnet behind a U.V. picked up a lot of stuff.
Went red 2nd rd Saturday and got beat Sunday by taking too much stripe. He had a .024, ran dead on with a 8 and I had .025 and broke out. These 1st rd runner ups are getting old.
hug to all the ladies!
Everybody have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Floyd call Animal Controll,tell them the story and ask them to bring you a Live Trap,most of the time,they will gladly help you out,ifn that don't work call your local Farm Supply Store and ask,I'm just full of idees.............. Big Grin.................

Once at the race track at the farm,(imagine that)I trap a Skunk,with a 5gal.bucket,and then slide a piece of wood under the bucket and me and another guy carried him(gently)out in a field and I kicked the bucket over and ran like hello,lol,the poor old skunk did'nt know he'd been caught by the famous animal rescuer from Carroll County,by gracious Va..........True story,the skunk took up camp under the tower that night,and would'nt leave,he just liked racing,they stopped racing and that just would'nt going to work,so as they say thats the rest of the story............... Eyes Tongue.........................now carry on,if you need me to,I can drive out for a emerency,but it will take a couple days................ Hum Laughing ................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,kinda hate to follow myself around,mite be accused of stalking, Big Grin..........that would be a first, Humstalking myself,talk about a lonely guy, crying..........................

Well second day of new school for Mannie,hope and pray he can handle it and like it, Prayingthanks for the prayers guys and gals...................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all and we'll see ya'll in a bit................. Wave.............................

Oh today is poddle day,we will see if we can get the little guy out of the shelter today,we went and seen him fri.and we will get the chance today at 1am,got to be there first to get him,we'll see.......... hug..............................

WaveHey Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!

Floyd good luck with BOOGER GATE................ Tongue.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Looks like another beautiful day is in store here in Orlando.
Y'all have a great day and God Bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sun is out, temps are supposed to go to mid 30s, hopefully it melts some more of the ice in the back yard. If that doesn't, the 50 degree temps later this week will, I hope. It's my buddy, more like my brother, John's birthday today, so I'm hoping he has a great one. He's got an awesome wife and 2 beautiful twin girls coming up on 6, so he can't have a bad day ever.

Hi Mike! Wave I've dealt with some critters in and out of the house, but thankfully never had to go up against Pepe LePew or his kin. If you're stalking yourself, does that mean you're chasing your own tail?? Laughing Tongue Prayers for Mannie... tell him I said "You can do it!!!!!!" Big Grin

Mouse, good to hear that special prayer worked. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Happy Morning Gang...g'luck on the poodle today Mike, it was really great seeing you guys at the boys b'ball game Sat! prayers for Mannie, hope he has a great day!

Lots of work today, gotta run...prayers all around!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,yea we are now poddle owners,got the little guy,and off to the uppy puppy after leaving the shelter,looks like a different dog in 1hr. goes to vet thruday for complete oil change and grease job,lol,kinda cool little dog,real laid back,but only one day with Mannie,so we'll see how that works out................. Big Grin...................

Ok,gang gotta get to it,looks like surgrey may have to be put off again,of all things that are going on,I had a tooth break apart yesterday,I believe someone is trying to tell me something,and I ain't listening to good,but I am listening now,going to call today and see what they think(Dr.'s)anyway ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,see ya'll afterwhile................................. Praying..................................

WaveHey Chuck ...........................

Sure hope Floyd did't get got by that mistery booger,hang in there Floyd,help is on the way pal................. Wink Tongue.........................

Out west they do alot of reality tv,could Floyd be doing a show,of Booger Invaisons,As Mannie says,Dad,you never know,you just never know............... Hum I'm stupid Laughing ..............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, being back in them hills seems to be taking a toll on you. Maybe you oughta bring your trap and come out here to visit me. I'm just going to remember to close the door at nite and leave the coon alone.
Funny, every time I mention me pet coon people at work look at me funny. What's with that?
Y'all have a gooden. hug to all.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day, woo hoo! Been a heckuva week... wishing that I could have some jello shots. Big Grin Mmmmmm jellllooooh shots.... yummmm.

Hi Mike! Wave Ow, worst pain I ever had was when a tooth broke, and the nerve was exposed. I sure hope you get over everything.

Hugs to all! hug

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Need some prayers that in the morning the radiologist doesn't agree with the urgent care Doc that Lil Man has a broken arm, he & his friend next door were both pulling on a stick/tree limb, the friend let go & Adiayn fell backwards off a 4 ft drop onto his elbow. They think the small bone in the forearm, up next to the elbow may be broken. Hate seeing him in such pain, breaks my heart...he is literally screaming it hurts so bad, thanks for the prayers.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good eveving everyone.
We left Orlando this morning and have stopped for the night in Crestview, Fl.
My dad and step mom drove down, and since I was hurting so bad after the flight down, they suggested I ride back with them.
My wife and kids flew back home and made it ok, and that was an answered prayer for me.
Y'all have a good one and we'll talk to you later.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,prayers for Adian(sp)sorry to hear about the accident,dang bad time right now,when it rains it pours......... Praying..............

Mouse glad you found a easier way to get home,and glad the family made it home,take it easy...........................................

Off to see another Dr. this morning and hopefully some answers soon,it's really tough seeing our kids have troubles,makes all the other stuff in our world seem mighty little...................... Praying...........................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and we hope to see ya'll afterwhile..................................

Hey Chuck Wave........................
Chuck thought you would like this,Mannie named the poddle,Pouncy(sp wrong)but you know who I'm talking about,I thought it was kinda cool................ Big Grin.......................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Danny Waters Sr
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all. Prayers sent where needed ... Off to the airport this am heading to Baton Rouge to WORK censored. Hope it be's nice down there ....

Posts: 379 | Location: At the IHRA tech trailer | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Have fun down there in Baton Rouge DWsr.,I know ya'll want work that hard............. Big Grin..............so have some cajun fun now ya'here..........................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! HEAT WAVE!! Woo hoo! Hitting up around 60 today, makes me wish I was home and could at least fire up the Cutlass. Haven't done that since I parked it November 1. It was nice coming to work in just a hoodie and not the winter coat on top of it.

Michelle, prayers for Lil Man. Hoping it's just a bad bruise. If it a break, maybe play him "Chicks Dig It" Big Grin

Safe travels home, Mouse.

Hi Mike! Wave See, that tells me Mannie will be fine, naming the poodle Pouncey. Big Grin And you know that will score cool points with Christine!

Good to see you stopping in, DW Sr. Except now Mike has me thinking of cajun food mmmm. Tongue

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
(New screen name, same Kimmy -- used to be KiMurdock62)

Michelle -- I will definitely keep your little man in my thoughts and prayers! I hope his bone isn't broken and I hope that the doctors will be able to do something for him to ease his pain. It's always really hard to see your kid hurting or sick. Frown

Prayers to everybody else who is in need of them, too!

Okay, time to get some more homework done before my next class. Have a good day, everyone -- it's beautiful here in Western PA! Cool

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
thanks guys...I've always been the tuff one in the family, 1st one reacting before s'thing even stops happening, taking care of all the bumps & bruises..so I couldn't understand why all of a sudden I felt like I was going to throw up, pass out & fall down as I looked at my 7 yr old's completely broken in two upper arm (humerus) about an inch down from the shoulder, all I knew was if I didn't get to a chair I was going to be in floor. Madi said my face was whiter than a piece of paper & I'm just thinking poor Adiayn with his Mom over here fainting while he needs me...
Not sure what to do either, wish I knew an ortho ped doc, our local ortho says he is 100% sure it will heal completely by being left hanging in a sling, it will take 10 weeks, and he will miss 2-3 weeks of school (& we've been worried about the 8-10 for the year racing!! lol) but the xray shows these 2 angled pieces of bone that are not even lined up, no where near touching either..I don't see how it will happen. What do you guys think should we get a 2nd opinion just to be safe?
He & Madi are pretty upset too about racing, since he was going to start in his jr with Madi coaching in about 3 weeks & we called his b'ball coach, bless my lil man's heart.
Thanks to each of you for the prayers!

Pouncey, I like that. he'll like that too Chuck, the Chic thing...Mollie is his girl, has been since they were 3...lol

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Michelle, I would get a 2nd opinion. I'm no doctor but if the pictures don't show it touching I would think it won't heal right. Just my opinion. Our kids health is very important.
look for a sports ortho surgeon. When Marty broke his wrist and collar bone when he was 16 I found a local one and was very pleased with the results. I'm not sayin the original doctor was wrong but I didn't know the first doctor and he wasn't from our town.
Good luck, I really feel for you. hug

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Thanks Floyd hug...would appreciate prayers today, we're heading to Brenners to consult with a pediatric orthopedic surgeon, just don't want to take any chances that it doesn't heal the way it should. I did call this am & it is a complete break, they called back to let me know they wanted to set up consult & I told them I already had (same Dr they were sending me to)

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF X eleventybillion. Whew whatta week. And I get a 4 day weekend, woo hoo! It's good to be me. Big Grin

Michelle, sorry to hear about the break. I'm glad you're getting the second opinion. Like Floyd said, too important to not be 100% sure. And here's a link to the Chris Cagle lyrics for "Chicks Dig It" Big Grin
http://www.cowboylyrics.com/ly...cks-dig-it-3400.html

I hope he heals up quick and without too much pain. Bummer about the delay to his racing, but the car isn't going anywhere, and he can still learn from outside the car.

Kimmy got to enjoy some outside time yesterday, and I was jealous. I was piloting this LMFD late. Nice little break, hope the warm weather isn't a stranger.

Hi Mike! Wave Hope all is going well with everything. Hang in there, it will all work out. Ever consider seeing a family counselor with Mannie?

Prayers going out for one of our Motorcycle racers from PRP. D ick Gumbert was in an accident and had to be life-flighted to the hospital. He's one of the good guys.