DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Mornin' all! Still bbbbrrrrrrrrrr out there this morning, single digits without the wind, negative digits with it. The sun is out though, so that helps.

Mouse, that's awesome, so glad you can go and spend that time with your family. I sure hope it's warm and the sunshine is easy to shovel.

Hi Mike! Wave You and Moouse are both correct about the GM DRR thread folks being the best. Drag racers are the best people.

As of last evening, JJ was getting better, seemed like he was responding to the meds. His temp was down. I haven't hear yet today how he's doing.

Scotty was Christine's date at the PRP banquet. You know how Christine is oh so shy and quiet as a church mouse... Roll Eyes ... Big Grin well, I never saw her get red like this past year at the track when Scotty called her a cougar. So we've teased her a little bit with that, and they ham it up:

To the right in the background, you can see Karen talking to Ashley

Lovely ladies in that picture. A nice time had by all. And let me start by saying I will start up a collection for Christine so she can get some shoes. It's just way too cold for someone to have to go barefoot. Big Grin I love you Christine...

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,a little chilly here this morning,gotta get ready to hit the trail for more meetings this morning for Mannie,and hopefully get a few things settle this morning, Praying........................

Ya'll have a wonderful day,and prayers to all,see ya'll around after while..........................

Hey Chuck Wave....................good pics.

hug to my pal Floyd,and all the Drr GM crew....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I got one for you. Last week I got up at my usual 4:00 and went down to the kitchen for my coffee. I noticed the pantry door half open so I closed it, figuring the wind might have blown it open. Headed back down to the bedroom and noticedsomething out of the corner of my eye laying on the family room floor. It was Chewy's dog food just laying there. Turned the light on and saw a corner was chewed open. So, okay, a critter done found Chewy's doggie door and found the food. No mind you there was 2 bags of food in there. A bag of purina assorted flavors and the new tasteless senior food the vet put him on. The critter pulled out the good stuff and helped himself. All right, i gotta close teh doggie door at nite. Last nite I forgot and this morning I found the pantry door open again. Looked in the family room and there is the bag of senior food drug out in the middle. The critter must not of liked it cause it wasn't chewed open. Looks like a critter with good taste found my kitchen and he's smart enough to check the doggie door every nite. Wonder what it is, coon, possum, rat? How am I gonna find out?
Y'all have a gooden today. I gotta pet my good watch dog and tell him how good a job he's doing. Sleep
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I just noticed in another thread,

Auto Club Dragway in Fontana, CA is holding their Summit ET Series #4 and #5 tomorrow and Sunday - www.1320go.com/fontana

I'll be there if anybody wants to take a peek. Big Grin Car

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF to the millionth degree. Supposed to make it into the 20s today, and maybe 40 by Sunday. Heat wave!

Christine must be too busy with school. She did text me to say that I'm going to start rumors with that pic. Big Grin She and Sonya are going to the Bon Jovi concert here tonight, so I know they will be blowing off some steam. They have a limo lined up to drive them both ways... Bob can say who the driver is. Big Grin

JJ keeps getting better, the meds are working, and the doc says he should have it all kicked out in a week or so at this rate. I know Kimmy is very thankful for all the prayers. Even if she wouldn't post what she asked me - Did Christine The Cougar wear the animal print top on purpose for the banquet? Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave I hope all the meetings go well.

Floyd, I'm guessing coon? They're ballsy enough to do that stuff. If it's a rat, that'd be one big a zz rat. Get a live trap and set some bait? I'll have to take a look at 1320go if I'm around this weekend. I'm ready for some racing, even if I'm only watching on the pc.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck,
I had to read that twice. I don't want to kill it, I just don't want it making it's self at home in my house. What would I do with it if I caught it? I don't think Chewy is into sharing me.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hi guys!

Been really busy with work, school, and being a mom -- sorry I'm not on here quite as much as I used to be.

But yes -- I am very thankful for all the thoughts and prayers for JJ. Between you guys, all my friends on FB, and my family, I know that the prayers helped JJ. So thank you all -- it means a lot!

LoL -- Christine, sorry -- it was just something I happened to notice late last night when I was getting caught up on what was going on here on DRR! Wink

Okay guys, well, I have to get back to work. Thoughts and prayers for everybody who is needing them! Have a great weekend!

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi Gang, great pics Chuck, okay Floyd I'm thinking uh well I'm glad I'm not there! lol, good luck this weekend!! custom diaper came this morning for Camaro, Rick is still gonna be not too happy trying to get it on between the stock frame/engine, last I heard was maybe I can make a pan...632 still at Ohio, thinking about going to g'ville but hate to go with one car, long trip.. can't wait to run Camaro on nhra side tho Cool
Kids are wanting to go to a track, guess that's a good thing. Happy about JJ...scary stuff when our babies have those high fevers. Prayers to Mannie. Hope sounds like someone else I know Mike lol, I called & left you a voice mail with what I found out.
Hi Bob! So true MOuse!

prayers all around...
Hot Legs said to tell the Cougar hello!! Wink

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone,looking like a nice weekend around here,good news about JJ,Kimmy,God Bless our babies.
And the meetings about Mannie's issues,well left us with more appointments and meetings,but whatever it takes,thanks again for the prayers.
Thanks Michelle for the VM,but as normal for att,I don't get them,one day,one day well you know, Banging Head....................

Floyd,I'm with Chuck,get a live trap and bait it,and catch that bandit up, Wink and call animal controll and they will take him back to the big woods,or close your pet door at night,and if he or she starts knocking,just don't answer,problem solved,tell Chewy he has to hold it till morning or learn to sit on the pot, Hum No No...........................................

Howdy to everyone checking in,good to see new typing going on,prayers all around,and ya'll have a gooden,see you in awhile,I'm off collecting junk,I mean treasures........ Tongue...................................

MaB,cougar,naw.............. Hum.........I love you Ma, Big Grin..........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good morning! Trying to catch up on DRR. Had minor surgery a couple of weeks ago, and it put me behind in school and with homework. But I am back on track. I think! LOL

Mike, I am sending prayers for you and Mannie to find the answers that you are seeking for him. Keep knocking on doors and don't give up! I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt and your Mom, please know prayers are being said!!

Michelle, I hope "Hot Legs" feels better! I have to get over to your page on FB! Hope to see you this summer!

Floyd, there's never a dull moment in you life! Sounds like you might have a new pet!! I'm jealous though, you're racing already!!

Mouse, have fun in Florida!! Hope you're feeling better!!

Chuck, Chuck, now you are going to start rumors!! LOL The limo ride was awesome, after all Scotty was my driver! And, the cheesecake was great too!! I still love ya!! Big hugs!!

Bob, I love you too! I had to take my shoes off because I was too tall standing next to Scotty! LOL

Our racer's banquet was great! There's is nothing greater than drag racers! Always, "Thinking of Nikki"....and 53!!

Okay, go and have fun today! hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I closed the doggie door last nite and didn't hear any knocking so I guess he's still hungry. I hope it's a nocturnal animal cause I gotta leave it open for Chewy during the day when I'm gone.
Took the truck to the track and got teched and pitted. Will head out about 7 to put some heat in it and get ready. The wind was blowing yesterday so I don't know if we'll be going 1320' or 660'. I don't care, either one is okay. Like Christine said, at least we are racing.
Y'all have a gooden. hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang, hug from all of us Ma B!

Mike we're coming your way this morning, Adiayn's game is at St Paul, 10 am maybe we'll see you there...

Mouse tell Mickey hello for us!

Enjoy this beautiful weekend gang!!!!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone from Disney World.
The trip from Tulsa to Orlando was rough for me. I knew it would be, but it was worse than what I had hoped for. There's just not too many ways to be comfortable when you can't bend your knee, and it hurts to begin with. We made it anyway.
Well y'all have a good one and we'll see ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hang in there, Mouse, it can only get better.
Had a fun day at the track, good car count with a bunch of NHRA tour regulars testing for the opener coming up. Gary Emmons is out from Texas but he broke out 1st rd against one of our team players.
I went for a little warm up ride around the pits and picked up a 1/16" allen wrench in one of my slicks. Luckily there was a tire shop a couple of miles from the track. I missed the first hit. I lost my handle on the tree and couldn't keep from spinning the tires. Went red 2nd rd. Today's another day. Going to be a little cooler and hopefully no wind.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR Trophy
Picture of T. West
posted Hide Post
Mornin' everyone. It looks to be a hot one today here in KS. My dad and I are going to Kansas City today for the World of Wheels car show. I've never been to one of these shows so I am pretty excited. Plus Billy the Exterminator is going to be there! Haha

Posts: 1 | Location: Lima, OH but from Girard, KS | Registered: January 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,welcome over on the thread,T West,you're up early this sunday morning,it's amazing how early we will get up on weekends to go to see or race cars,we have a great sickness,huh,good looking car there in your avaitar,pull up a chair and stay awhile,glad you stopped by................... Car....................

Man this cold just got worse with a sore throat,and a ear ache,so I'm off to the dr.this morning for more antibiotics,I quess,ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,and we'll see ya'll in a bit................ Praying..........................

Hey Floyd,good luck today,and try not to pick up anymore stuff today,you know what picking up stuff can get ya, Wink Eyes Hum No No Big Grin.......................................

Did anyone remember what the 11th of Feb.was,I totally missed it,it was the Drr GM thread no.2 brithday,we're 2yrs.old here now,does this mean the terrible 2's are coming or gone,huh........... Hum Party...............................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Y'all have a good one and God bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,look like a prutty good start to a good looking week,went to dr.yesterday,and they said had strap throat (SP)and gave me a shot of strong antib.in the hip,that I felt,and I'm a tough hipped country boy,if it works as good as it hurt,I'm better already, Big Grin.......now if the other crap will leave,we are going to be good to go............. Wink.........................

Floyd,hope you did'nt pick anything else up at the track yesterday, Wink................has your bogger visitor been back threw the doggie door,that sounds like a new action movie,I want a 10% for thinking of the name of the movie, Laughing .......................

Alright you bunch of goobers,lets get to it and make something happen this prutty day,I maybe sick,but I'm kicking it in gear today and making something happen,hope you get home ok,Mouse,and prayers to all,and the goober remark,was just to motivate, Tongue........alright see ya'll afterbit,getting ready for the terrible two's,lets getter done Drr GM folks............................. Praying................................

Hey Chuck Wave ................Mike and Mannie missing fooseball already,had to pull Waterboy out lastnight,for some Quality H2o..................... Rolling.....................................

Way to go Susie and Mark,3 outa 4 finals already,whens the school opening......... Car Hum Big Grin...................................

Good seeing Michelle and Rick and the kids at the B-ball sat.morning,don't know about you,but it makes me feel old watching our kids play and not us,but I love it,catch ya'll later.........................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy Monday! Roll Eyes Well, we're on the green side of the grass at least. Happy Valentine's Day to all you lovely ladies out there.

Christine, being as you are a little more social than a church mouse, I figured you could take a little ribbing. Big Grin Glad you guys enjoyed the concert and the cheesecake, along with your speedy limo ride.

Hi Mike! Wave I've been trying not to think of fooseball, still stings a little, even though it was a good game and I like the Packers, and their coach is from Pittsburgh. His favorite pizza shop is the same as mine, and he's had the team bus stop for a large, very large, take out order.

How did you make out on Sunday Floyd? I hope you got some lamps on your side of the track. Mike knew what I thinking, trap him live and let animal control move him out.

Mouse, I hope your FB prayer worked, and that you didn't. Big Grin Hope it was worth the trip to FL. Always good to see the family have fun.

Michelle, will it be easier to pull the engine and then put the diaper on? If I didn't drive mine to and from the track I'd have one on, just for the "yaneverknow" factor. I'd worry it would retain heat on the drive though, and get abused. Don't Pro Stockers use a belly pan? I'd like to see what they look like.

Welcome T.West, hope you enjoyed the WoW show. Good way to scratch the itch in the off season.

Susie, great job by the guys. I hope to have that kind of success in a season! not worthy

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Hanging out at the hotel, enjoying the quiet and the beautiful weather.
Chuck, it did work for me. I've had 2 incidents so far, but nothing yesterday, so everyone was safe.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing