DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Cold wind out there last night and this morning. Cold enough out there to freeze your Winnebago. Big Grin Thankfully, we didn't get anything like a lot of the country got, with the snow, winds, ice.

Hey Michelle! Yep, tree race was Saturday. I am not made to be a button racer, out by the third with both entries both races. Some good battles though, lost one, .005 for me, to a .001. What do you do with that? Besides go perfect, lol! Good time had by all, and we raised a little money for the Thinking of Nikki Foundation.

Hi Mike! Wave If'n you woulda swallowed that frog, it wouldn't have gone all flu-y on you. Big Grin Bleah... I hate the flu, hope you got some good soup going for you, add in a couple dashes of hot sauce, it helps. Prayers for mom.

Mouse, take your time, it will come. I'd be frustrated too. Glad you got the family home for a few days.

Floyd, you troublemake, you! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Yep, that's me, Chuck, a trouble maker.
You know what Bette Midler said, "If they can't take a joke, *@#$# 'em".

Rolling Laughing

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning friends and neigbors,looks cold here,been slow about sticking my head out this morning,I like it when the Dr. says rest alot while taking this med,I'm such a good listener.............. Big Grin.......................

Well lets get at it and make the frozen mud fly this morning,before the weather comes in whatever form it is coming,all that bed rest has got me ready to rumble,or is that the beans,I ate yesternight(MT) Eyes Tongue.......everytime I talk belly and poot shoot noises,I think of Guy(in a good way)he always made me laugh,about real life stuff,sure miss him and all the others that have went on,even the ones that never came on the GM thread to say hey,we lost alot of good friend the last two or three years................. Angel hug............................

Ya'll have a gooden and I wish all our friends that used to come by and say hi,would come by again,and say howdy,sure missem all,Hey guys and gals,if you're just reading,stop by and say hey....................................

Prayers all around,and we'll see ya'll in a bit...............................

Hey Chuck Wave.................fooseball in two days,can I get a woohoo,or a WOOHOO,Go STEELERS.....................................

Oh yea here you go Floyd, hug I feeling free hearted with the hugs this morning,around here you got to be careful with the hugs,some folks takem wrong,can't have that now........ Wink Tongue............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CH.CRAFT
posted Hide Post
FLOYD I COULD TELL YOU WERE A TROUBLE MAKER WHEN I MET YOU HA HA !...MIKE I HOPE YOU GET TO FEELING BETTER, I HAVE BEEN SICK MORE THAN I HAVE BEEN WELL IN THE LAST 5 MONTHS WITH THAT "FLU-LIKE STUFF", RELAPSED TWICE, IT MAKES YOU MISERABLE. I'M EATING KING CAKE WITH COFFEE THIS AM. YALL HAVE A GOOD ONE !

STATE CAPITOL RACEWAY
2017 QUICK-16 TRACK CHAMPION

Posts: 54 | Location: SOUTH LOUISIANA | Registered: December 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, there ain't nuthin wrong with a hug between friends. I gotta great buddy out here, Super Chevy Carl Cole, and that's the way we meet all the time.
Craft, I just like to have a good time and enjoy while I'm on this earth. Goin to make for some great stories in the here after.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Day 4 of the kids being out of school, but my wife went to work. Her dad took her, since he owns the place, so that wasn't big deal.
We have some more snow coming in today, and then again on Sunday. Could get a couple of inches today, and another couple on Sunday. I don't think we need anymore, but I don't think there is anything we can do about it. Just have to make the best of it.
Well, y'all be safe and stay warm.
Prayers for all.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Friday morning everyone. As much as I would love to be living in Tennessee, I gotta say right now I am enjoying the Cali weather. Sun is out and we are supposed to make it to 65 today. Big weekend ahead, racing at Infineon tomorrow and then the big game on Sunday. Chuck & Mike, I am a Steelers fan, but I am a little worried about the game. Big Ben seems to be more interested in hitting the bars than he is in getting ready for the game. We'll have to wait and see how that affects his performance on Sunday. I hope you all are feeling better and lots of hugs to eveyone. hug Good thing my husband isn't the jealous kind, as I hug just about everyone at the track when I see them. You all have a great day. Prayers all around.
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!! 30 or so here, but the sun is out, and that's always good. Track banquet tmoorrow night, see some friends, and I think there may be something going on Sunday. I'm stupid

Hi Mike! not worthy Funny you talk about belly and poot noises... we're having a pot luck tailgate here at work, and one of the guys made 2 crock pots of chili, one normal, the other using deer meat and spicier. Yum! And I know those lurkers are out there, they just need to take a sec and say mornin' is all. Fooseball in 2 days!!! My friends are having a birthday party for their kids beforehand, so I'll be able to see Nolen, who is 2 already, and his sister Sidney.

Mouse, glad you're staying safe. I feel bad for all those who really got socked by the storm. I'm ready for winter to be over, or at least for the snow to stop.

Sunday is going to be a great game, and I'm going to enjoy it. I like the Packers too, so it's not like I'll be too upset if the Steelers lose. Susie, that's all a bunch of overhype TMZ crap on Ben being out late. He took his lineman out for a good bbq dinner, then they went to a piano bar. One of the stories that floated around up here after the GA incident, was that he's a cheapskate and bad tipper. Well, for this night, he also treated the bar to a round, and on an $800 bill, tipped $200. The Steelers heads are in the right place. Coach Tomlin will make sure of it. The Packers defense is similar to the Steelers, thanks to Dom Capers, so it's just going to be a good game. The team that has the ball last will score to win the game.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
I like the Packers too, so it's not like I'll be too upset if the Steelers lose.

I dont know about this Chuck....How can you from the burgh and say things like this... No No LOL

You better hope Brianna doesnt read this one or you will be in big trouble.

Go Steelers!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
AJ, I'm already ssoooo far in the doghouse with Brianna, it doesn't matter what I do. I just hope that takes some of the heat off of you! Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
I like the Packers too, so it's not like I'll be too upset if the Steelers lose.

I dont know about this Chuck....How can you from the burgh and say things like this... No No LOL

You better hope Brianna doesnt read this one or you will be in big trouble.

Go Steelers!!!

Chuck posted that at 12:11, so I'm thinking his judgement was impaired somewhat thinking about what's for lunch..... Hum

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
When has my judgement NOT been impaired thinking about what's for lunch???
Laughing Laughing Tongue

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,headed out to Mannies first basketball game this morning,ya'll have a gooden,and prayers all around,and hope everybody's bad weather day,turns up,with a little sunshine........................

Hey Chuck Wave..................tomorrow............woohoo.............Go Steelers............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Looks like a fine weekend in SoCal. Summit Series racing tomorrow, supposed to be in the high 70's. Now if the wind don't blow!!!!!!
I'm just sayin.
Hope y'all warm up and enjoy your game. Guess I'll have to record it and watch later.
Everybody have a gooden, Mike and Mouse, Shamrock
Praying Angel hug Car

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CH.CRAFT
posted Hide Post
FLOYD YOU GUYS ARE SOOO SPOILED IN SOUTHERN CAL, WE HAD TO CANCEL OUR FIRST ET POINTS RACE SCHEDULED FOR TODAY. I'M STILL EATING LEFTOVER KING CAKE WITH COFFEE AND PRAYING FOR MY RACING FAMILY. GOD BLESS CRAFT.

STATE CAPITOL RACEWAY

Posts: 54 | Location: SOUTH LOUISIANA | Registered: December 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Craft, we are spoiled. About the only place that has it better is Florida and I don't know if they did this year.
Hope you get better soon. Maybe you're eating to much king cake. Wave
Time to load up the old hay hauler.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good evening everyone. Wow it was a great day today. We had our first race at Infineon today and Mark won in Pro. Both the car and the driver were kicking butt today. Weather was near perfect, plenty of blue sky and the temperature was in the high 70's. Floyd, good luck tomorrow. Mike & Chuck, enjoy the game tomorrow, I've stocked up on all kinds of Super Bowl snacks, so hopefully Mark & I won't get sick from all the junk. Prayers all around to my DRR family.
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Congrats Mark, way to start the weekend. Thanks Susie.
I'm going to set ther dvr,. dvd, dvs, whatever to record the game cause I'm going to go rounds today and I'm going to be late coming home.
Y'all have a gooden, stay warm.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CH.CRAFT
posted Hide Post
GO GET'EM FLOYD, I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU ALL.

STATE CAPITOL RACEWAY

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,go gettem Floyd,wish I was there with you,maybe I can haul a couple more loads of cars,and fly out to a race sometime,that would be to cool,and yes,I would give you a big hug..............I just like being bashful...................... Red Face..................

WTG Mark and Susie,way to start out the season,good for ya'll,and I know for me and Mannie,and my X,Hope,she's got into fooseball since Mannie and myself watch alot of it,so she'll be in on the party,well our little threesome party............... Party.........................

And I meant to say welcome to CH.Craft the other day,glad to have you stopping by,pull up a chair and stay awhile,we love having new faces stop in and see us,nothing like meeting new folks,glad to have you,I've been to Eunice La.back in the 80's to a IHRA race there,when I ran HR,and chased the points,that was a long and cool trip..........................................

Alright ya'll have a gooden and check out the guy in the thread,I started,he reminds me of me,when I talk,he's just shorter,and ain't near as prutty Eyes Tongue.......prayers all around and we'll see ya'll in a bit.............................

Hey Chuck, Wave..................HER WE GO.............WOOHOO........woohoo............WOOHOO...............Go Steelers...............................