DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Now that is a real pet peeve right there,alway's beening corrected,when you talk country you type country..... Wink Big Grin..............Redneck,country and ignorant,oh yea and did I say narrow minded......................... Hum No No Banging Head I rule Cool but I'm cool with it....................... Razz Smile........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
everyone should be so cool with theirselves Wink

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I forgot to share s'thing funny with you guys...Madi has been learning about George Washington Carver in school-300 uses for a peanut, Rick's been telling her "he drove himself crazy trying to figure out how to play a record with a peanut" (from Eddie Murphy-SNL)...Imagine the look on the teachers face yesterday when during a class discussion of "tell us about GWC" Madi stands up & says very seriously, "he's the guy who drove himself crazy trying to play a record with a peanut"...Madi said she had no idea her Dad was joking Eek...she said the teacher just looked at her for a minute then said "Sit down Madilyn, you didn't raise your hand"

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Everyone should be so cool with themselves. Man, some people are just plain old whiny b itches. Glad it ain't getting you down, Mike. Someday I'd like to pop a top with you.

MsF, that's funny! Big Grin Reminds me of the old Seinfeld episode with "War - What is it good for?" (instead of Tolstoy's War and Peace). Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
"There is no such word as “theirselves” (and you certainly can’t spell it “theirselfs” or “thierselves”); it’s “themselves.” And there is no correct singular form of this non-word; instead of “theirself” use “himself” or “herself.”"

I guess I could act like I did it on purpose to be funny...but this one has always been my achilles heel~but now that I've searched it(how easy--see above--what did they teach us in college?!? Frown), I'm bettin I'll get it right from now on! Wink

Chuck, we love us some Seinfeld x2!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Poooor Matty. Yall should be ashamed of yourselves.(jk) I hope she gets her brand new motor and 2 spares for when she hooks the nitrous line up to the first one. I think she should get 3 puppies. Matter of fact. I think you and her should have a bracket races. You in the dragster on the bottom bulb, her in her jr. Race for PINKS. When she wins you have to sit out of racing till she can get in to your car.

Man i can imagine how she felt the rest of the day in school.

Nah even better. I think you all should have a family outing to get some ice cream tonight after dinner.

Matty is my new Masheo

Tee "you know, non of that makes any sense do it" Johnson

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Whata bytch this mornin'! Took all this time and three calls to my computer "guru" to finally get on the internet via my wireless! I think we decided that the problem lied with the operator! Anyway's, I am alive and well and hope everyone else is too! Don't care for those folks that go berserk like that idiot in Alabama did yesterday! It just blows my mind why some people would even think about doing things like that! Gotta be a switch gone bad in their head somewhere! It's a shame a light doesn't come on warning us of such idiots when they are around us! Mike, that sounds like a great "snowed in" project for you to pursue someday--develop a "nut signaling system"! Wink Hum I'm stupid Eyes Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Chris Butcher
posted Hide Post
Its not morning but good afternoon everyone. Big Grin

Posts: 5116 | Location: Owingsville,Ky | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Madilyn
posted Hide Post
cool I like the way you think Tee! I got one new puppy and the ice cream Big Grin and a new slow motor from Santa Car-thats still to fast!

hi uncle Mike & Mannie!

Posts: 48 | Location: playing with bro! | Registered: March 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Cool. Have a great racing season. I am looking for a double-double up this year. 2 Furr's in the finals the same day and 2 Furr champs at Elk Creek.

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Madilyn
posted Hide Post
thanks tee, you to! how about the winners circle same day any where and division 9 champs? Big Grin that would be cooler you know I want an iron man like Mom

Posts: 48 | Location: playing with bro! | Registered: March 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
........Hey Madi girl,Mannie says Hi,you know I used to believe everything I was told to,till one day I was like you,and realized Dad was pulling my leg, Wink then I learned to pull back............ Eyes that got em....... Big Grin...........Guy are we talking peanuts or real nuts..........got a joke........What did the nurse ask the paitents at the nut house before bed time.........You want to pee nut............ I'm stupid No No Tongue Smile just do it..........Chuck can't wait to one day pop that top with you too.............Ya'll be cool,cause it's getting cool again................. boring Big Grin ........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin people, T.G.I.F. for me Cool

BB back with the livin

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn folks.
That story about Madi and the peanut record playing, made me think about how my dad would tell me that he traveled with Davey Crockett. I went to school for show and tell and that was what I told. The teacher called home and told my parents that I had a vivid imagination. LOL. Eyes
My old man was a character and was always telling crazy stuff like that, but I learned to keep them stories in my head.
Hmmmmmm...........that may explain it all.

Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
..........Morning all,grass is getting green here Cana,starting to rain afterwhile they say....... Roll Eyes.......but I think my legs a hurting is about as good as their weather machine....JMO......Marty got to love them old stories from our Dads..........and MsFurr,I believe I found a peanut,sharp enough to make music,be sure Madi,don't take it to school....... Wink Eyes......and theirshelves is a word here in Cana,I checked our offical word book............. I rule Smile................OK ya'll have at it...................... Car Car.........................

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
WHATS GOING ON EVERYBODY. For some reason i think Momma Furr is on punishment. Maddie has made 2 post since Momma Furr has. I have no kids so i can still say. KID POWER and KIDS RULE. LOL

Everyone have a great day.

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Momma Furr in the house, it's my Friday too! Madi's at school now Tee, so I grabbed the pc, between her & Adiayn, pbs kids, webkinz...we've got to get some wireless goin.
Madi wanted to be on DRR to say hey to you guys & to win the sptsm nat'ls r'up prize from Luke "this is bracket racing", she picked her own drivers, she loves Malinda so she went w Antnee & Dave C was so nice to her, she's pulling for him too, don't know about the tie .050 lite but that's her bro's age...this weekend should be fun!
No worries about Madi feeling too bad, she's a lot like her Dad, doesn't embarrass (just ask Chris Plott what she did in the staging lanes Eyes) & she tells it like it is (but she has a heart when she does because she truly cares about people)...I know...I'm being a proud Mom.
Time to get this day going...as Mike & Marty would say...'have a goodern' Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MsFurr,

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all, my Friday too, woo hoo! Big Grin Need a little break, and got to do some wrenching to get ready for the season.

Welcome, Madi, your location (looking for a peanut) cracked me up this morning! Smile Your mom posted pic of your cars side by side ^^ up there in the car show thread, very cool!

Sounds like a good plan, Mike, I can introduce you to Iron City!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Hope everyone is fine in your neck of the woods! I finally found out how mean some of my prior kinfolks were! Maybe that's why I have tried my best to be good to folks throughout my life. To read a great article on my grandfather's brother Luther--the only one of his brothers that I never met--go to this web site about a jail in an old ghost town near where I was born and raised: http://www.gleesonarizona.com I am the proud owner of the lock that was on the front door of this jail and it still works! You all have a nice day! Eyes No No Busted Tongue Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin people, T.G.I.F. too yall
Cool
BB

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post