DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,Floyd,I believe Ryans going to do it again today,that championship is the secret weapon...........plus the no.1 fan don't hurt the luck factor at all................ Wink..........................

Prayers for Guy and all our friends,lets have a real relaxing Sunday and enjoy Gods pretty day.........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone. 5 more days till I get to hug my daughter & son-in-law, I can't wait. I have about a million hugs saved up for them. Floyd, I'm trying to think of the plane as a top fuel dragster, but it's not helping much, still getting nervous. Good luck to Ryan down at Pomona, with his #1 fan there he's bound to win. Good luck also to our buddy Joe Brown, he is running super pro in the Summit ET championship for Division 7. I wish we were there, but due to the trip to Tennessee, it wasn't in the budget. Could you cheer him on for us, we'll be rooting him on while listening to the computer.

Prayers for Guy and his family, especially Jami. Praying

Hey Mike, how about some grits for breakfast. I love grits and can't wait to get some when I get to Tennessee.

You all have a great day.

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good afternood everyone.
I hope y'all are having a good day and enjoying whatever you're doing.
Continuing to pray for Guy.
I need to ask for your prayers for my knee. I found out that the first procedure that was done on my knee isn't working, so i am scheduled to have another scope done on Dec. 2nd to draw out some cartilage to be sent off and grown in a peetri dish, and then depending on how quick the insurance approves the procedure, i will have an open knee surgery to have the new cartilage implanted. i was really hoping that i wouldn't have to have this done, but the amount of cartilage that i had to have removed was just to much for the first procedure to work properly. I'm under the care of a new Dr now for this new procedure, and he said that if i only had a hole in the cartilage about the size of a pencil eraser, i'd be in good shape. I have a hole 1 inch x 1 inch square and 3/8 deep that i have no cartilage, and it was just too much for the other procedure to work. It looks like i'll be off work until the end of Feb. or the first part of March.
I'm sorry this is so long, just trying to explain what i have going on.
Y'all take care.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi Mouse, you've got my prayers. Keep us up to date on how you are doing. Praying
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,got up kinda sad this morning,trying to get my emotions in check,before I try to face the day,but it's real hard to not feel down this morning,then after my first cup of coffee,I got to thinking about how Guy mite handle this situation,and I think he woud try to cheer us all up,and try to have good thoughts.

You know in our lifes,we are blessed to have friends that brighten our days and lives,some we only know through,say the puter,and that has happened here,Guy is one of the few that will stick with you,through thick and thin,I don't want to talk in past tenths,but we all know,that the old death angel is circling,so we as Guy's friends have to be strong for Guy and Jami,and Mom Price.

I don't like death to much either,but sometime in all our lives,we are guarteed to face it,so with me anyway,I want it out where I can see it and face it head on,this speech is more for me than anyone,sometimes when you see it down in words,it's not as hard to handle.

Ok this is just for our friend Guy,a big old egg omlete with spicey hot peppers and all the mex.stuff you can get in Cana,Va.and then hold on to it till you get to the potty,cause they maybe a parting of the seas,before you get done,so have at it.... Eyes I'm stupid Busted Tongue Rolling Laughing Big Grin............................................

Prayers for all of us and for Jami and Mom Price,God Bless all and we'll see ya'll afterwhile................................................... Praying Praying........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. Monday is back upon us. I'm all good, and humble and thankful for that. Just wish, hope, and pray for those in need, like Guy and his family. I updated Bob's thread, Ashley had to go to the hospital. They're still trying to find out what's causing the fever. It's a tough read... she asked Karen "do I have what Nikki has?" crying Sonya lost her aunt over the weekend. The Furrs lost their long time pet cat over the weekend too.

I did get to set a spell on a rock in the woods on Saturday, in one of my favorite places. Then met up with friends for dinner and a bunch of laughs, and watched the race last night.

Mouse, I hope the next surgery helps you out better. Man, that sounds painful... isn't the cartilage what cushions the knee joint? It is amazing what medicine can do... growing your cartilage like that.

Floyd, sorry Kyle didn't win, but he did just fine, and dropping to a .017 package is no shame.

Hi Mike! Wave I hear what you're saying loud and clear, friend. Breakfast is just perfect this morning. Just think of what Guy would say about its aftereffects! Big Grin

hug hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Prayer for little Ashley,and family,and for you too Mouse,I know your pain,thats been my problem,since I had the childhood growth disorder,it spread my cartilage to thin and the bones rub together alot,so we'll be praying they can get that fixed......... Praying.........................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Chuck, there are 2 kinds of cartilage in the knee. One is called the "Meniscus". Thats the cushion between the thigh bone and the knee bone. Then there is the "Articular Cartilage". That's the cover that wraps around the end of the thigh bone, and that is where my problem is. I've learned more in the last 2 months about what goes on in the knee, than i knew for the last 46 years. I just knew my knees hurt all the time, and didn't know why.
That's all for the human anatomy class for today.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Just stopped in to say that I'm thinking about all of you! I'm still trying to find my way, where I fit in now! Sending prayers for our "Guy"......

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Sending prayers for blessings, comfort, and strength to all.
Have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,
Positive thought,
Prayers sent to Guy and family,
Hey Chuck Wave,
See ya'll afterwhile,

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Kinda hard to be upbeat this morning what with waiting for news, hopefully good. It don't get any easier. Praying Angel hug crying

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Morning all. Praying for Guy and his family, and for Ashley's fever to break.

Mouse, I'd heard of the meniscus, when hearing about sports injuries in the pros, but not the articular. That sounds painful. I hope the next surgery fixes you up.

Christine, you always fit with us hug hug
Been thinking about you and the family all month

Hi Mike! Wave

I'm with you, Floyd. Hang in there

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Prayers for our Ashley Praying

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Prayers for all of us in our hour of need. It's a sad day on DRR. We lost another good friend.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mourning all.

Ashley is on the mend, thankfully.

Prayers for Guy and his family. And to you all, my family. hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,cool and wet here this morning,but the rain is moving on,and the sun is trying to shine.

Sure seems sad around here,looseing Guy,and we had a big wreck up on I-77 yesterday in the fog,have'nt heard all the details, yet,but did hear 2 dead,and 12 bad injuries,plus alot of minor injuries,they had to shut the wh@le Interstate down,for about 8hrs.for the clean up,so prayers to all those folks.

Prayers to all our friends and thankful to hear Ashley is doing better,see ya'll afterwhile.

Hey Chuck Wave .......

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning my friends.
Peace and comfort be with us all.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Today has got to be a better day.
Remembering lost loved ones, Praying Angel hug crying