DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
It's Monday again.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning All . . It is definatley Monday. No No

Hope everyone has a great one.

hug Praying hug Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Are you guys sure it's Monday?? We're with BB, 2 days of it then off to the Rock! If you need a good laugh go ck out the betrayal topic!

msf~warmer air headin this way!!!!!

Praying hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I am guessing Ma Brewer is under about 3 feet of blankets cussing at the weather... it was that cold this morning. It wasn't any better on the east end of Virginia Saturday or Sunday either. We went down to check out the door car races since The Shakedown at Englishtown got canceled, but the Joisey air moved down there too. We did get to see some cool cars, but most of them spun. The weather just made it too tough to get good track prep.

BB, get a Goblin. Man, I want one of those trophies. Even if my junk wasn't busted, I couldn't make it this year. I orginally blame Bader for bad scheduling, since friends are getting married this Saturday. It's not their fault, it's Bader's. Big Grin But then next Saturday, when I thought he should have had it, is my cousin's husband's welcome home party from his 2nd tour in Iraq. The Classic just wasn't meant to be for me this year. I got to 5 cars in Sportsman last year, and really want that Goblin. I hope you have a blast. I'll be watching some on DRC to see how my PRP buddies are doing.

Michelle, I hope you kick butt at the Rock and get in the tournament. You can do it! Just remember... as JJ, Jared Pennington's boy (he's 4!) reminds us, "you gotta get rid of what you're holding!"

Floyd, sounds like it was a good time in Bakersfield. I wish I had been around some this weekend to catch some coverage online.

Mouse, how was the football?

Mike, you're posting like you're feeling better. I sure hope you are. Maybe you can get another cow then. Big Grin Laughing

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy ya'll,too late for morning,and yes Chuck,I can honestly say I feel better,woohoo,bout time,funny thing about feeling better is now i don't won't to do anything,because I feel lazy,when i was sick I had a excuse to be lazy,now I don't, Frown........but hey it could mean ifn it don't rain the weekend,I mite get to race again this year,so off with the lazy,and on with the well onward Wink Big Grin...................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and see ya'lll in a bit,out looking for my cows................................... Laughing .................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
crying crying crying

hug hug

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Pretty easy to find the cow Mike! Just look for source of water, feed trough or a bull! And that ain't no bull shyt! Remember how you used to hide Easter eggs and then when the kids would start hunting them, you would tell them they were "hot" if they were close and "cold" if they were not near them? That term came from huntin' cattle in the winter! If you found a "warm" cow pie, you knew you were close, if it was "cold" you were lookin' in the wrong spot! By the way, and bit off the subject, Mike, which is more painful, waxing, sand blasting or fire? Eyes Wink Hum Laughing hug crying Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Chuck, the boys played a good game, but came up short for a win. Our coach has filed a grievence with the league association because the officiating was so terrible.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all.....Happy Tuesday Cool or my Friday Razz
BB have a good day.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of Volunteer
posted Hide Post
Good morning class

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 170 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Should I be careful what I say?

Mornin Y'all!
I got some pictures I'm going to try to put up from last weekend, if I can figure how to get them from the camera to the pooter.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
This is the A/gas Corvette I crew on that we had at Bakersfield.

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Hi Guys !!!! I am feeling under the weather Frown crying

hug Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Nicole, best thing is take some Nyquil or a shot of Jack Daniels to get you to sleep and then have Scott come in and turn the electric blanket up on high after you have gone to sleep and you will sweat out all that ails you and you will wake up feeling much better! Take a shower and Scott will find you smell better too! Oh, and change the sheets and wash them in hot water to get all those germs out and into the sewer system to kill off the roaches and sewer rats! Or you could got to lunch with me today as I am going to Los Dos Molinos where it would make you sweat it out also, have a margarita and then you would be ready for the bed heat! Get better soon! Eyes Frown Praying No No hug Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Guys sounds like good advice, but Scott is in Idaho for a week, so he is NO help and I am in TN a little too far for lunch in AZ crying

But I am tough Laughing and I am a Mom so I will have to survive Wink

But i MIGHT try the Jack idea Hum

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Feel better soon Nicole!!! hug

Guy, you are something else! Laughing

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! Busy day, could only hit and run earlier. Floyd, that looks like a sweet ride. And no, not yet, but I'm getting closer.

Michelle, did you get my email about the files? I hope that works. Go get 'em this weekend!

Feel better soon Nicole! And if you have enough Jack for medicinal purposes, you won't care if you don't feel better. Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Nicole, hope it isn't the H1N1 virus! If so you are up shyt creek without a paddle, especially if you follow the medical advice they are giving out: "Stay home!" So, not matter how sick you get, you shouldn't go to the hospital? I guess they don't want folks dying in the hospital, would rather see them die at home! Despite what they say, if it attacks me, I'm headed to the emergency room! I'm gonna look out for No. 1 (Me) first and I will cough sneeze in my hanky! Eyes Busted help Praying hug Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Angel hugHey Chuck, it is till it's hits some fluid about 8-900 ft. Then it's an animal. It 60's in 1.10/1.11 and don't know how fast it will go. It runs the 7:60 index @ 183-185 lifting.
It is fun.
Nicole, 1/2 cup hot water, shot of jack, 2 squirts lemon juice, drip of honey and 3 cloves. Knock a fever right out.
Praying

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Sounds just like what my grandpa liked, a hot toddy! Every hour on the hour, sick or not! Eyes Banging Head Laughing Cool