DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,pretty start to the day here,glad your friends are doing good in Maple Grove Floyd,hope they get all the W's they need,and win it all...................

Going to get with it,ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,and we'll see ya'll afterwhile..............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,bacon,eggs and country fried hash brown taters,and toast,come and get it,and ofcourse coffee and sweet tea for Chuck,Hey Wave Chuck.....................................

Hope ya'll had a good weekend,we had football again sunday evening,lost both games,but seemed like the kids had fun.................................

Had a crazy discovery sunday morning,my race truck had become a Cathouse, Eyesover the last week or three, Hum a sow cat had her kittens in the extended cab part of my truck,and had abandoned them,so being the animal recurers,Mannie and I are,well we got two kittens to do something with,can't have cats around the house,Mannie's Mom,is allergic to cats,so got to find a home for two kitties about two weeks old,fun,fun...................................

See ya'll afterwhile,I hope,prayers to all and God Bless our Drr GM thread family.......................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,is this thing working,is anybody here,I'm all alone in the world wide web.......................... Party................I just could'nt resist...............................

Hey Chuck Wave you still out there somewhere..................................

Prayers for our buddy Bob J,and everyone who is having a tough time..........................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike Cool

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hidee Michelle.......... Wave............

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Dr appt here in just a little bit. We'll se what he has to say about the knee this time.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Howdy all! Back at the LMFD after a 4 day weekend. First 3 were racing at PRP, had a blast, my sister brought her girls up for trick or treating, they got to see me squeak out a round win over my buddy Mark Romeo, our Modified class champion, we had good eats (thanks Kimmy! Big Grin), and I was racing and announcing on Sunday. My buddies done good, Scotty won Friday night, AJ won Saturday night, and Mark runnered up Sunday night. I was junk all weekend. Rested and recuperated yesterday.

Hi Mike! Wave Good stuff with Mannie and the fooseball, and the kittens.

Mouse, good luck with the doc, hope your knee is feeling better.

Prayers for BobJ... man that's tearing me up.
Praying Praying

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I missed the post about Bob...so very sad.

Hi Chuck hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Back from Dr's appt. 6 more weeks off.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Such a sad day,we lost a good friend in Bob J,brings back alot of memories of how my Dad left out of this old world,Guy's like Bob and my Dad were tough and in the end when they had to lay down that was all,God Speed to Bob J's Family and Friends,we lost a good one again...........................................

Morning gang,kinda sad here today,so I'll leave the diner closed today in memory of Bob,and just say prayers to all and we'll see ya'll after bit........................................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
very sad day, closed sign out is a good idea...Godspeed Bob J...prayers to all.

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Prayers for everyone.
See y'all tomorrow.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Yes, it's a sad day. So sorry about Bobj. RIP

Let us not forget about another friend who is undergoing surgery today, I believe, Mr. Guy Price. Praying Praying

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin'/mourning all.

Christine, the word of the day is back. ****

Go rest high on that mountain, BobJ. You will definitely be missed. crying

Prayers for Guy, for a successful surgery and many more years of good health.

Gonna need some ice cream. Ice Cream

hug Praying

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Just missed my friends, thought I'd stop by & say hello..busy week again, seems like time is really flying by. We've decided to head to VMP this weekend, had so much fun running the Camaro the last couple of weeks, thought we'd take both to the Ihra nat'l. You guys really wear em out at PRP Chuck, friends doing good at the track is always fun Smile

hope e'thing went good Guy.. sometimes life is hard to take but if we look-sometimes harder than others-it could usually always be worse...not sure what to make of that tho either.
Bob J sounds like one heckuva guy!! he's going to missed by many..

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Michelle, have fun. Car
Christine, glad you've got your prozac. Laughing
Guy????????????????????? Confused

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Jamie posted on Guy's Facebook last night that it was a triple bypass, and she got to see him in the recovery room. She figured sleep would be the best medicine right now, but so far, all sounds good. Getting through the bypass is the first major step - been there with my dad. Hopefully there will be more good news today.

Go get 'em at VMP, Michelle! I like that track. I'll try to remember to send you a text... I have a request while you're there.

Hi Mike! Wave

Time to raise an ice cream to BobJ Ice Cream

hug hug for all

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Everyone.
It's a beautiful day. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the squirles are playing, the leaves are changing, and Gods glory is all around.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck. I didn't think of checking FB. Duh! I'm stupid

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
anything Chuck, just let me know...we're not leaving until tom afternoon, letting the kids go to school for a while. thanks, u too Floyd!!

FurrRacing.com