DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I posted this on the Goodbye Bowtie topic, but just wanted to introduce you guys to our newest family member....she is really helping all of us cope with the loss of Bowtie.

Bowtie's Chevy Furr

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Nice pup.
We's all family here so Guy can discuss his personal things. Banging Head

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Not ready for the cold weather, and it was nippy out there this morning. Not looking to change for a few days either. Ain't racing, might as well pull the covers back up to my chin this weekend and hibernate. Big Grin 'Course, I can say that about every weekend into April now. censored

Michelle, I keep conking out before I can email you the suggestions my brother gave me. I'll send 'em over hopefully tonight. And you can text me now! Big Grin Chevy looks like a real nice pup! And did you really want to bring "hump day" up to Guy and Floyd???? Tongue

Guy, post up a pic of the Nikki sticker on your car, and/or email it to me at brotherhoodracing@yahoo.com please.

Karen updated the other night, and I put it on the thread. crying Praying Praying hug hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Okay Floyd, I can take the hint! Gonna talk car problems today instead of personal problems!
The check engine light came on a day or so ago on my 2005 Trailblazer and last night before heading to "Wally world" I stopped by Autozone and had them take a code out of it and the code said "Coolant temp is always low." Says probable cause could be coolan level, defective thermostat or defective engine cooling temperature sensor. Talked with friend who is a tech and he suggested that it could be the themostat is taking a "dump" and suggested changing it as that is what he has run into most frequently. It is a six cylinder Trailblazer and it appears some engineer did his best to hide the one bolt on the upper hose housing which I assume is where the thermostat is located. The one thing I did notice as I pulled into the garage from my trip to "Wally world" last night was that the check engine light was no longer on! So guess I will learn something about newer technology today! Hope that thermostat is not in the lower hose housing as my friend said he has found on some engines! More fun and games! Chuck, will get you a picture when I get the car outa the trailer and put the "Nikki" sticker on it. It will be going on the back window of my 71 RS Camaro. Floyd thanks for directing me to those Hoffy wieners at Smart & Final. Feel sorry for the folks back east that can't have those real beef franks! Banging Head Busted Praying hug Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Afternoon, waiting for my fingers to thaw! I do not like cold weather! I need Sun and 90 degrees!

Michelle, Chevy is just beautiful! I want one too! Glad to hear that everyone is doing okay! My car felt good! Smooth and fast! Thanks! Here's some hugs girl! hug

Chuck, you did real good in Allison car! Good for you! Did you like that .004? Still getting used to everything! Mark doesn't hesitate at all to bark orders at me! LOL I will email you the picture of Nikki's sticker!

Guy, glad to hear that you received Nikki's sticker! However, you really cracked me up with your story about the brown paper bag! I sure would love to sit with you and have a Corona! I know nothing would get done! Rolling
Floyd, thanks for the smiles! See you're good for something!! LOL Laughing

Mike, I hope everything is well with you and the family! Still saying my prayers buddy!!

Mouse, a late night date! Woowhoo!! Keep going, there's a smooth road ahead. Just have to compromise! Still praying!

Praying for Marty too!

Karen, Bob and Ashley always in my prayers! Nikki girl keep smiling, Angel! Angel

I want to extend our sympathy to a great family! Tom Blair's wife Kathy passed yesterday. I met Tom back in 1985 when I starting going to the track with Mark. Tom is one of the nicest, kindest people you will ever meet. Tom was the track manager. He always wore shorts no matter how cold out it was and with a smile. Kathy worked for our local ambulance service and sometimes she would be there watching over us. Kathy was lady! Those two are a perfect match with their kindness and smiles! God speed Kathy! Praying Angel

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Okay Prayer Warriors...just got a call from Mike and they think Hope may have had a heart attack this morning, Mike's been at the hospital all day and they have been running tests & they are keeping her tonigt & will be doing more tests in the morning. Prayers & hugs to Hope, Mike & Mannie... Praying hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ok Floyd and Guy...I had a Hebrew National dog for lunch today. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Gooooood!

Posts: 1205 | Location: The Staging Lanes | Registered: May 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Chuck, where's the thread with all the pictures of Nikki's stickers?

Hope, hang in there. I've had one and I'm still runnin. Praying Praying

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Chuck T, I put the decal on my back window today and sent pictures to email you said so be on the look out for a couple of shots! Like Floyd said, where can we view all the different
one's that have been submitted? Confused Wink Big Grin Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Oh man, prayers for Hope Praying Mike Praying and Mannie Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all!! T.G.I.T. to ya.
Or as I like to say...Thirsty Thursday Cool
BB have a good day.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
It's my Friday, so T.G.I.F.
Really getting tired of the rain around here.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
tgit it is BB!

just a quick hello gang, remember prayers for Hope today! (Chuck, did you get my Nikki decal pic?)

Praying hug

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Many prayers being said and sent to Hope, Mike and Mannie! Please keep us informed! Praying Praying hug

Okay have a great weekend. Lots of rain here and too many things to get done!

Love ya all, prayers for us all! hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Praying for Hope, Mannie and Big Mike.
For my buddy, too. He's back in the hospital. The radiation has fried his throat and he started coughing up blood. He was in for a few day's 2 weeks ago for dehydration.
He's going to miss our trip to CHRR at Bakersfield this weekend. He sure was looking forward to it. We're going to win it for him.
Praying Angel hug Car

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Big time prayers for Hope, Mike, and Mannie. Cardiac stuff can be a little scary. Both my parents have gone through some, and good docs make it all better. Praying the same for Hope.

Ooops.. conked out again last night before I got anything done. I am behind in my photo editing and uploading to Photobucket. I have an album in my PB account for the Nikki stickers, and will post it once I get my butt in gear. My season is over, so I should have it up soon.

Thirsty Thursday... I like the sound of that. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Prayers from the Price Racing Clan for Hope, Mike and Mannie! Hope all get over this "sickness" problem that has been hitting you folks back east! We got sunshine headed your way so you can sweat out some of those bugs that have been getting you! Supposed to be back up to 100 degrees this weekend. Gotta go change the thermostat in lower radiator hose on my 2005 Trailblazer today so am preparing for a anti-freeze bath when I remove the hose this morning. You all get well and we will be talking with you later! I can't have a Corona yet but am working at getting off Coumadin so I can have a margarita again! Later! Praying Banging Head Eyes not worthy Big Grin Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I guess we're awful lucky out here on the left side. Maybe that's why they call this "the gold coast". Beautiful weather, racin almost year round. not worthy
That's not nice of me to be braggin like that. Razz
Shame on me, not!
I'm going racin, you all have a gooden!
Mike and Hope, Praying Angel hug Car

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,quick Hope report,she's home and doing ok,after getting a good scare and wake-up call,her blood pressure went through the roof,and made her chest pressure seem like a heart attack,thankfully no heart attack,new meds.and the need to take better care of herself,and all will be better,so on-ward and up-ward,so thank you Michelle for posting the prayer request for me,and thank you prayer warriors for the prayers,the God I know still does great works,so thanks.........................................

I know the good Lord above loves me and my family,and I know he's going to take care of all the problems that come along,as long as I trust in him and put my faith in him,so thats what I am doing,but since last Nov,22 when my Dad passed away,man it's been one thing after another,and I know all ya'll folks are tried of hearing about all my problems,and for that I'm so sorry,and honestly,I'm kinda tried of them myself,but a true christain has to keep the faith and keep traveling on,and I know God lead me to you Folks here on Drr,and for that I am so thankful,so maybe we are on the up-side of bad times now,or so I trust,so thank each one of you for your prayers and for your encouragement,and just for being my friend...........God Bless ya'll all.............................................

Ok ya'll have a gooden,I can't tell you what it looks like here,because it's so foggy I can't see the Mts.has someone came and drove my old motorhome to Az.while I was sleeping,everything looks flat,if I see Guy peep in through my back glass,I'll know I'm there,naw I'm still in Cana,cause as I look out the back glass,I'm still in the junk yard,oh well one day I'm (and Mannie) are going to wake up out west to see my friends and up north to do a little visiting,well lets get at it,and again thanks friends,ya'll are the best,oh and if I'm gone for another day or two,my laptop must be feeling left out,it's acting sick,so it may have to go to the Dr.too,so if this don't post it got sick,it just cuts itself off sometimes,oh well here goes,ya'll have at it............I'm outa here...........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
WOOHOO WOOHOO it worked,no computer Dr. today,na na na na na nanana na naaaaaaaaa..................... Tongue Laughing Big Grin.............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post