DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Just got back from my post/op visit with my Dr.
He said the damage was alot worse than he had thought, and he had to do a different procedure, which means i'm going to be off longer than the 2 weeks he had originally thought.
Looks like my racing for the year is over. Oh well.
See y'all later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
That's a shame, Mouse. You got anybody else you can put in the seat?
I guess Guy Price is done racing.The doctor said no more. He'll be crewing for his daughter.

Clean and green, Michelle.

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning,looking like another nice dry weekend here,for the BF's at the Farm,and the Nh race at Z-max,may go down to the bracket finals at the Farm tomorrow or sun.and see all the guys and gals,from all the other tracks,that are coming to the Farm...........................

Mouse it won't be long till you're right back out there,take the Drs. advice and let it heal right,now grap you a cup of coffee and relax,catch up with ya later...............................

Ok,you folks hop to it,it's fri.and the weekend is here,grap a biscuit and growl,or something like that,man it's a great day to be alive,don't you want to through a rock about right now,I'm trying to get motivated to get out and do some stuff,while its cool,see ya'll after bit......................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Lat nite was a site to behold. There were literally 1000's of people there. And 2 tv stations. He made a last pass down the track and you could have heard a pin drop, such reverance from so many. I was proud to be there.
RIP Hector. Praying Angel hug RIP

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Mike, i plan on doing excactley what the Dr. says. He doesn't want me to put any wieght on my right leg for a couple of weeks, just get it to where i can bend it.
Floyd, so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.
Got my coffee and my pain meds, so i'm good for a little while.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,beautiful day here in Cana,so going to get out and enjoy it,Floyd,it's amazing how many friends a man can make,while here doing what he enjoys,and it don't hurt that the guy is a good guy...................................

Alright,hope everyone enjoys a good sunday,and prayers to all,and we'll see ya'll in a bit............................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Yeah, Mike, that kinda say's it all.

I heard some good news about Guy.

Damn, Michelle sure lost a squeeker. She done good though.

Everybody have a gooden. Maybe I'll work on the truck today, maybe I won't.

Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Even though i can't get around much at all, it's a great day to be alive.
Thoughts and prayers to all.
See y'all later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,how bout this past weekend,now it's dry here,but dry heat,I can take,not alot of humidity,dusty,and dry grass,means sneezing,but hey,it's what it is,had a great time at farmingtons bf's yesterday,Mannie and I took our new scooter down and rode around all day,(see thread by HG)and seen alot of friends and some good racing,it was sunny and hot,no hat(duh)can you say sunburnt forehead,oh well,had lots of fun,thats what counts............. Big Grin..........................

Man Michelle,you was going places,I said to myself,Mike(Mike thats what I call myself around home)she's going to getter done today,lost a close one,oh well,hang in there,the tide is turning............... Praying...................................

Ok,got some tenderloin and egg sammiches on special this morning,so come and get it,and prayers to all in need and well see ya'll in a bit.................................

Hey Chuck Wave ..........................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang!! missed getting to check in, Rick & Madi have been doing b'fast on the grill at the track...almost as good as Uncle Mikes Wink Congrats Chuck!!! way to get it done, proud of ya!!
Thanks to all of you for the shouts & thoughts this weekend...we were thinking the same thing Mike...Madi said she was in the stands with our friends for 1st rd & the announcer said the girl from Va gets a tuf draw in Ray Miller then we all knew Bo was our #1 guy on the I side for 2nd rd (Madi said they all went crazy when the light finally would come on lol-I was celebrating down the track too when I finally got to see that flashing bulb on the wall, I'm thinkin the safety safari got a kick out of it too Big Grin ) . 3rd rd my guy was ahead .03 at the 1000, I thought he was faster, (lesson learned, I'll know next time) pushed him as far as I could & dropped to be .010 behind & above but 5 thous slower-I was going high 8.89...I've relived a lot of 'ifs' the last couple of days on that one. I've got the best friends & family tho...Rick is happy, good runs & good lites, Madi gave me one of her customary 'after' talks, "I'm so proud of you Mom, you know there is only one winner but you're always our winner..you did good" (God really blessed me when he picked out my family for me!)

Busy day at work, hugs & prayers all around...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Just hanging out this morning. Actually that's what i'll be doing for the next few weeks, so if you get lonely and want to chit chat, hit me up here or on facebook.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike Hawks.....how ya doin? hear you got a new licker gitter......saw the pic......lol....we are here at OIB enjoying a bit of R&R.....wife fixed up some buckwheat pancakes.......be eatin them all week......we saw some dude who was ridin a licker getter couple of days ago, he had traing wheels on his and was ducked down behind the windshield.....headed to the alphabet store to get him some abc's.........catch ya'll later...be cool......

oh yeah, guess who I met on F/B.......ole HG....

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Awesome weekend! Hot Rod Magazine's Drag Week came through on Friday morning at PRP, so I was the announcer for that, and it was a great show. It was so cool to see 7-8-9 second rides drive in and drive out, no trailers. Friday night, I picked up a W, car was great, I did what I needed to do on the tree to pick up 6 bones. Saturday was PRP's nostalgia day, fantastic show all the way around. My buddy's 40th birthday is today, so it was off to his party after that. Got home and the Cutlass died, battery was dead, alternator probably the culprit. Easy fix for the this week's bracket finals.

Mouse, sorry your racing is over for the year, but I hope the time off is good for your mental and physical health.

Floyd, I'll have to hit the links from home, but sounds like what Christine and the family did for Mark.. he made 1 last pass as well. RIP Hector. Let us know if they catch the SOB/s who did this.

Marty, good to see you stopping in. R&R is good stuff.

Hi Mike! Wave Sounds like you had yourself a good weekend also.

You did great Michelle! I know those "ifs" and I don't like 'em! But, it's all part of racing. Sounds like you are really back on track, got the tree and car in harmony, nice work, crew chief Rick! (Ma can call him HL Big Grin) Man, how can you not hug Madi to pieces after one of those talks? hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,Hey Marty,where you been ,R&R,I bet you need it,as hot as it's been,and the kind of work you do,I bet you're ready for R&R,does R&R stand for racing and racing, Eyes...........hope to see ya somewhere,before long take it easy.......................................

WTG Chuck,a fellow told me long ago,that when you ain't racing you ain't winning,guess thats partly true,keep making laps and the wins will come.......... Big Grin.............................

Ok,going to be another hot week around here,and maybe a few thunderstorms,so lets get to it,and make hay while the suns a shining,got bacon,egg and cheese biscuits this morning, so come and get it,prayers all around,and hopefully we'll see ya'll in a bit.......................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang...busy week, then some Super Chevy for Madi & me at Bristol this weekend...

too cool, got a call from Nhra..get $300 for my 3rd round showing...friend of ours had told us you had to make 4th rd, so nice surprise anyway..

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Hope y'all are doing well.
Not much is going to happen around here, and i got all day to do it.
Mike, those bisquits are good.
Prayers for everyone.
See y'all later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! My Friday! Woo hoo! Off the rest of the week for bracket finals at PRP, going to try to stay a hot shoe and get me an Ironman.

Thanks Mike! I'd like to get the Ironman, or a win at our Halloween race, or a win at Norwalk, either the no box race, or the Classic. That would be a nice way to end the season. Love me some bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits, good to eat on the go as I cram a week into 2 days here.

Get 'em at Super Chevy, Michelle! Gotta love that nice little surprise, sweet!!

Hey Mouse, hope you're feeling all right. Check out VFN fiberglass if you haven't already. What I've seen from them I've liked. Don't know if Harwood does anything besides scoops and hoods, but maybe check them out too.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn, folks. Mike I wish it was racin and racin, but its rest and relaxation.....wife made me do it.....lol....Yeah I hope to see you somewhere in the near future, Mike. How is Manny doing? bet he is still growin. He's got a good teacher to help him grow.......I have done gone and got myself into the horse and pony world.....got little miss Lacey a pony....so paw paw had to have a horse to go with it so's we could ride together......
catch ya'll later......be cool.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck.
Feeling pretty good. The knee is still stiff and sore, but otherwise okay.
Thanks for the heads up on the 'glass companies.
Good luck at the finals.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing