DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Cool video, Michelle. You've got much larger juevos than me. I would have bailed as soon as I let go of the button. I don't spend a lot of time on FB.
Everybody have a gooden! Mike quit your whining! Rolling

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! Monday is dragging but almost through, whew. 4th round Saturday, 3rd yesterday, losing to Christine's son Joey in a close one, .056 for him, .060 for me, caught him, took out 3mph, crossed by .016, he was under by .001, I was under by .021. I needed to give him the stripe by .005 to win. Joey went on to win, and took over the points lead in the process with 3 to go. I'm 5 points behind him in 4th, good tight race will go down to the last day.

Hi Mike! Wave US Nationals specials week, mmm mmmm! Looks like I'm last in, so I'm taking the rest of the bacon. Big Grin

Cool sportsman move at PRP yesterday. The young man in 3rd, Joey Pinskey, badly sprained his ankle after the first time trial. Went to the hospital for xrays, make sure ligaments were not torn, etc. He was coming back as our class was running, and just a couple minutes away as we got down to the last 3 cars, Joey P, me, and Josh Rietchsa. I was the bye, so Josh had to race Joey if he was back, or me - he wasn't going to have a broke bye. So Josh said he'd wait for Joey to get back. Track officials told me to start suiting up in case, but Joey made it. What did Josh get for his sportsmanship? A loss. But, he came back through reentry to make it to the final against Joey D, and, he made it to the final in Top class in his dragster. Good karma for a classy act.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
tight points battle Chuck, good luck we're pulling for you!! I like Karma, she kicks tail Cool

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
blonde joke I saw on fb..

The boss, feeling sorry for her, says, 'Why don't you go home for the
Day? Take the day off to relax & rest.' 'Thanks, but I'd be better off here.
I need to keep my mind off it &I have the best chance of doing that here.'
The boss agrees &... allows the blonde to work as usual.
A couple of hours pass & the boss decides to check on the blonde.
He looks out from his office & sees the blonde crying hysterically...
'What's so bad now? Are you gonna be okay?' he asks. 'No!' exclaims the blonde.
'I just received a horrible call from my sister. Her mother died, too!'

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I got my surgery rescheduled to Sept. 15th. I was going to miss taking my son to watch my Florida State Seminoles invade Norman and take on the Oklahoma Sooners. I just couldn't let that happen.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone,hope all is well,this mornings U.S.Nationals Special is for Stock Eliminator,and it will be a Sausage and gravy biscuit special,and the gravy will be made from fresh creme and fresh ground sausage,with two eggs anyway you like,so dig in and have fun at Indy,well in our minds atleast........................ Hum Big Grin...................

Well hope everyone has a good old hot tuesday,and prayers to all and Michelle,believe it or not,thats the first time I got to see that wheelie,it was cool,never could get the puter to show it to me,I think old hangem high Ben,would love that,even in a Farmall, Wink Tongue Big Grin......................................

Hey Chuck Wave............................

And Floyd,it ain't whinning,it's just tears of joy, crying I just get that way when I hear of a hay hauler motor getting freshend up,gets me right here,ifn you know what I mean................. Tongue Laughing ...................................................

Ya'll come and get it,it's getting cold,and you don't want to let the gravy get cold,but we do have a crack or two in the wall of the Mini-Diner,so it won't go to waste........... I'm stupid....but happy............... Smile..........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! Thanks Michelle! The good thing is, if I don't win it, I'll be proud of whoever does, because they're all my friends and good guys.

Mouse, sounds like you have your priorities straight! Big Grin I hope the Sooners hold up their end of the deal for you.

Hi Mike! 2 eggs over hard for me. I thought the grits filled the cracks in the Mini Winnie Diner? Or is the gravy the finish coat? I'm stupid Laughing

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
I do too Chuck. I'm hoping Jimbo has the boys loaded up and ready to play. Go 'Noles!

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to see whats on menu for today. I think I've already gained a couple of pounds this week. Mike and Mannie sure can cook!!!!!!!!

Marshall Smith. Jr

Posts: 18 | Location: rock hill s,c, | Registered: June 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,Chuck the gravy will dry and you can take a spray bomb and it looks good from a distance............. Wink Tongue................................

OK The U.S.National Special today is Super Stock Elim.those wheel toten guys and gals,that leave the starting line with the front skinnies hangen high and dranging the rear bumper,we're going to give them a special that can hang on while in the air,two hard boiled eggs,and smoked sausage,cooked in the George Foreman,to get all that grease out,you don't want no loose bowels while hangen them high, Eyes I'm stupid................and dry toast and some grape jelly,to sweeten the deal...............uhm...uhm...................
Thing that worries me,is I'm starting to sound like Guy talking about all the body functioning............. Hum No No..................when you get old and live basicly alone,well there's Mannie,but he's done learned,at 8yrs.old that when he sees that look in dads eye's to go and leave the room,cause Dad mite have a out of body experience,now that's true love,would'nt you say........................ Eyes Sleep Confused..............

Now that I'm done rambling,got to get to it,can you believe it's Sept.1 2010,unbelieveable,and tomorrow will be Sept.2 2010,so have at it my friends and hopefully we'll see ya'll after bit............God Bless................................

Hey Chuck Wave...........................
Do you know that little girl that is on America's got Talent show,that sing opera style,she's from Pitts.and can sing the stuffings out of that opera stuff,I mean she's so slick she looks like she is lip-sinking,but not,she's good........................with Pitt.being such a little town,I figure you know everybody............ I'm stupid Big Grin.............................

Alright come and get it,hard boiled eggs cold,well there hard and cold,so come and get it.........have you ever Mic.waved a boiled egg,well don't............... Laughing ...... No No........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey Jr.I remember when your Dad used to run super-stock in the malibu,and the last time I seen you, you needed a couple of pounds,so glad Mannie and I could help,see ya'll....................... Big Grin.........................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day, hoping the weather is going to cooperate for this weekend. 2 days of racing, can't wait! I can't believe it's September 1 already either.

Hi Mike! I thought maybe you went with hard boiled eggs, because some of those Super Stocker require some juevos to drive! Big Grin Pittsburgh is a little big town, which is one of the things I love about it. I don't know the little girl, but my mom is a friend of her mom.

Mouse, you threw me off... I thought you'd be pulling for the Sooners.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Oh no. Not a Sooner fan, Can't stand them. Can't stand the Big 12 for that matter.
I became a Florida State fan back in the late 70's early 80's because i've always liked the state of Florida, and i liked Bobby Bowden.
Ok, it's a little late for good morning, so good evening everyone.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Ya'll,The U.S.Nationals Special is deadicated to those wild and fast Comp.Elim.cars,I mean these guy's deserve a breakfast fit for well Pro-stock,considering what they spend,to make these combo's fly,but I believe my buddy David Rampy,would not want all the extra trouble taken,because of him,so here's a simple,but filling special,just for David and the guy's and gals.in Comp.Elim............
How bout some buckwheat pancakes,with pure homemade maple syrup,and link sausage,with if you want and will,some good old fresh made strawberry preserves,warmed slightly,with fresh made cow butter................Oh and Coffee or Tea,which ever you choose,come and get it boys and girls................... Big Grin...................

Alright,lets get it ya'll,say a prayer for Mannie and Me,we're off to Radford Hosp.to have his dental work done,he has a time letting them do fillings and stuff,so we have to go to the Hosp.to get it done,and he's never happy,when he wakes up,I mean you can hear him hollaring Daddy all the way down the hall,when he wakes up,the last time he had it done,he was coming to find me,and ripped all the IV stuff out,and about 4 nurses,were trying to hold him in bed,but all it took was for him to see old dad,and everything was good............so say a prayer,no nurses gets hurt today,and old dad,can weather the storm,Storm Mannie.............. Wink.........................

See ya'll after while,ifn the good Lords willing and the creek don't get up,now come on and eat,it's hot in the Mini-Winnie Diner this morning,but the food is Cool......................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! A good night last night... bunch of us met up to hoist a couple and have a nosh, including Christine, Joey, Sonya, Jordan and Jen with their 14 month old son Ryder (Christine's "unofficial" grandson), and 7 more racers. Good stuff! Ryder had us cracking up, cool little dude.

Hi Mike! Wave Good breakfast! Big Grin Good luck with the hospital stuff... I was never good at the dentist as a kid either. I hope Mannie does just fine.

Cool pics on FB Michelle!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone!Hope all is well and having a good hot summer.....I haven't been on this thread for some time and I've just been fighting my battle.
I'm feeling better since they've changed my chemo for the third time.The new stuff has my white count down to normal but the bad white cells is still pretty high but improving.My bone marrow is comming back and making platelets....well enough about me.

I hope you all are getting to the races and enjoying yourselves.Enjoy the summer and don't complain about the heat...it wont be long till the warm days turn into cold and snowy Frown

I'm off to the Cleveland Clinic for my treatment.
Have a wonderfull weekend...

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Good Mornin Y'all!
Bob, good to hear from you. Glad you're feeling better.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Getting ready to take the kids to school, then i have a Dr appt for an EKG. I guess they have to make sure my heart is ok for when they put me under. After that, got to load up the S10 and head to the track for the Labor Day weekend race at Tulsa.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,good to see ya Bob,glad you're doing better.........................

This mornings U.S.Nationals Special is for the TAFC,and first off I won't to say,prayers sent to Frank Manzo,on the loss of his father,so prayer sent to the Ace,so the special will be two eggs over easy,(as they say around the diner)with tenderloin and two bisquits with tenderloin flavored gravy,poured on and running off the sides,kinda messy but good,ok come and get it,don't let it get cold,and have to nuke it,it just ain't the same,after it gets nuked.................... Tongue........................

Alright you guys and gals,see ya'll in a bit and please tell Guy,ifn you see him Duh Huh,he'll know what I mean............... Big Grin......................

Oh yeah,Mannie done good yesterday,and no nurses got injured,lol,so thanks for the prayers................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
Old Butch

John was in the fertilized egg business.

He had several hundred young layers (hens), called 'pullets,' and ten roosters to fertilize the eggs.

He kept records, and any rooster not performing went into the soup pot and was replaced.

This took a lot of time, so he bought some tiny bells and attached them to his roosters.

Each bell had a different tone, so he could tell from a distance, which rooster was performing.

Now, he could sit on the porch and fill out an efficiency report by just listening to the bells.

John's favorite rooster, old Butch, was a very fine specimen, but this morning he noticed old Butch's bell hadn't rung at all!

When he went to investigate, he saw the other roosters were busy chasing pullets, bells-a-ringing, but the pullets, hearing the roosters coming, would run for cover.

To John's amazement, old Butch had his bell in his beak, so it couldn't ring.

He'd sneak up on a pullet, do his job and walk on to the next one.

John was so proud of old Butch, he entered him in the Saint Lawrence County Fair and he became an overnight sensation among the judges.

The result was the judges not only awarded old Butch the "No Bell Piece Prize," but they also awarded him the "Pulletsurprise" as well.

Clearly old Butch was a politician in the making. Who else but a politician could figure out how to win two of the most coveted awards on our planet by being the best at sneaking up on the unsuspecting populace and screwing them when they weren't paying attention.

Vote carefully this fall, the bells are not always audible.

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post