DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I set a new personal best today!
Consecutive days alive. bow

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Allright Floyd,when I get out that way,I'll keep the driveway in mind,don't use alot of power,Mannie pedal's the jenerator,work off that extra energy.......... Big Grin..............

We're one of then GREEN UNITS,the operation,not the food.................. Tongue...............

And welcome scarab1999,you are so right,I thank the Good Lord everyday,just to get my eyelids off my eyeballs,it's a mircle,in my eyes just to wake up is a honor,now grab a cup of coffee and pull up a crate,and tell us some stories,we don't mind at all.................................. welcome.................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!! Man, it's been rough coming back to reality this week. Can't wait to be off this weekend and try to light a few lamps tomorrow. And today is my niece Katie's 5th birthday. Man time flies.

Hi Mike! Wave Thanks for the tea. I need the extra strength version this morning... can't wake up.

Floyd, I hope the heads are done soons. Congrats on the new personal best!

Time for ice cream... our race tomorrow is dedicated to Nikki and Mark. Ice Cream Ice Cream hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good luck & we'll be thinking about you guys tomorrow Chuck. mmmmmm, breakfast for dinner...good stuff Mike! Congrats Floyd on your personal best Wink
Rick & I have hot passes for Bristol this weekend, so we're gonna go hang out in the infield with the Nascar boyz this weekend!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,got to cook fast this morning got up late,so going to stick something in a biscuit,and run,Mannie can sell biscuits while I mow,abutter biscuit with some homemade apple butter is just the ticket,for when you're in a hurry,and ofcourse,bacon,egg,and cheese,anytime,got pinto's in the crockpot,for dinner,with corn flidders a texas pete and onions,so ya'll come and get it,happy sat.morning...............................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, you're making me hungry and I don't have any eggs do to the recall. I made a big mess of baked mac and cheese last nite so I guess that's goin to be breakfast.
No cylinder heads yet so it's goin to be crunch time next weekend for the labor day race.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Michelle, have a good time with those boys that have to stop and ask directions all the time. Laughing Rolling I'm stupid

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
No breakfast for me yet. Got a fe things to do this morning before i head to the track this afternoon. I'm just going to grab a cup of coffee for now.
Had an MRI done on my right knee yesterday, and i'll find out the results of that this Thursday.
Welp, i gotta get moving.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
look for me, pink shirt & jeans-I'll see if I can tell them where to go!! lol

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Michelle, I looked for you, didn't see you. A couple of those boys didn't listen to you. Car

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,rise and shine,don't you hate that saying on weekends,Mom used to say that to get us kids up and moving,and after that,she'd start singing the old Cattle call song,real loud and crazy like,then you would get up to make her stop singing that song............ Sleep Banging Head Big Grin............. memories...............

Well lets eat,got some bacon and coffee ready,grap a biscuit and growl,I think thats how you spell roar...........................

Well good Sunday morning to ya'll and may God take aliking to ya,and may you be to chruch before the preacher,always looks good to be early.................... Hum Praying..................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning BIG Mike Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Rooster,did you run at the Farm last night................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Hawks:
Morning Rooster,did you run at the Farm last night................

yep went out 3rd round no $,s called the race midnight

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Monday is here again.
The coffee and tea are made, so grab a cup.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,thanks Mouse for getting the Diner going this morning,got one foot on the floor the other in the door,gotta get to the Dr.this morning for my diabetis and other check-up,been 6 weeks today since the surgrey,doing good,alittle joint stiffness in the mornings,but swing'em out bed,and grap the chair and make that first step and I'm good to go....................... Big Grin................................

And Mouse how'd the MRI results come out last week,meant to ask last thru.but memory is the first to go,whatever it says good luck,and hang in there............... Praying..............................

Alright ya'll breakfast is ready,gravy biscuits,with two eggs and tenderloin,come and get it,ya'll have a gooden,and lets pray for all who are having troubles and are sick,and ya'll have a great day.............. Praying hug............................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday Monday...

Saturday's race was dedicated to Mark and Nikki. There was a bunch of people that decorated the place up in blue balloons for Mark, and pink balloons for Nikki. Christine brought the '68 Mustang out for the first time this year. Couple of issues at first, but they got it figured out and she made nice passes. In the second time trial, she and Bob were lined up, and that was pretty special too. Her son Jerry was racing too, and his first time trial, he launches, and up comes his reaction time on the board... .053! Not a dry eye in the house when Sonya read her speech for Mark, and Karen read her letter to Nikki. Rain moved in, and while we waited, my sponsor, Bob Jones, came up to the tower with a $50 dollar bill for the Thinking of Nikki Foundation, and over the p.a. challenged his friends to step up. I was working the mic, and added fuel to the fire where I could. Racers of all kinds came up to the tower, including Breanna Bailey, who won the 10-12 year olds junior dragster class, to donate half of her winnings. All told, racers donated $1265 for the Nikki fund, and $305 for the scholarship fund Christine is creating in Mark's name. Racers are the best people. Hopefully this pic works, of Christine and Bob racing each other. Oh, Christine got the bragging rights... Bob was .024 red, she was .0001 red. Big Grin

Our track photographer Bill Truby has his shots online already if you want to check them out:
http://photos.pittsburghracewaypark.com/

Yesterday was spent at my sister's, party for my nieces, with the family in. Good stuff. Been a great couple of weeks that I am thankful for every second.
Praying

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Really cool picture, sounds like a good time for all.
Good job, Christine. hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning ya'll,puter acting up this morning,so got to hurry,before the post disappears, Smile ya'll have a fine and fun day,yes fun,smile all you can,and it will catch on to all around you,or they'll think you're up to something.......................

Glad ya'll had a good time Chuck,and racers are good folks,so praying for all in need,and well catch ya'll in the morning bright and early,I hope...................................OH yea breakfast is served,got some liver mush for you needing a heavy duty sammich this morning,have at it............... Hum Eyes Tongue...........................................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
very cool picture of Ma B!!

FurrRacing.com