DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Uuhhh... liver mush??? Eeewwww. All of a sudden I'm 5 again, and demanding my Cheerios. Big Grin I like a heavy duty sammich, but no thanks on the liver. Man, I might go for a salad now.

You all have a good day. And you lurkers out there, step on in and say hi. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
no too on the liver, I'll have some cheerios

had fun at Bristol, although those guys just insisted on turning left--well most of them anyway! lol cool thing, I did meet & get Junior Johnson's autograph...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MsFurr,

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Madi's name is in Natl Dragster, 8/20 issue, pg 69 Cool

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning,we're off on a field trip,with Mannie's second grade class,this morning.Going to the Carrll County Fair,not a very big fair,but the kids like it,ok so do I.......... Big Grin..........................

Well I got to give a praise this morning,I worked all day yesterday,mowing at Pa's market in Yadkinville,weedeated too,start at 8:30am till I got home at 8:00pm,last night,this after 6weeks since total hip replacement,first hard day,and I loved it,and surprisingly,I feel great this morning,so I just want to thank the Good Lord above for blessing me to feel this good,I'm tried,but I'm old,and am supposed to be, Wink so I just felt I ought to share that with my drr gm friends and family,good things come from God,so I appreciate it......................... hug Praying.............................................

Well I ought to take the mini-diner to the fair,but I don't want to work,while enjoying the fair,so grap a biscuit and a cup of coffee,and we're doing the honor system this morning,oh heck ya'll see anybody hungry send em my way,good day yesterday,so I feel like sharing...............................

Ya'll have a fine day and smile all you can,I like it when we all do it(smile)cause everybody says,what are they doing or what is wrong with them,lets go to the fair................................. welcome Party.................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hey, no fair (pun intended lol) Adiayn's 2nd grade class went to the Fair yesterday but they didn't let the parents go Frown

We took our furrball (another one lol) Chevy to be groomed yesternight & she is now shaved, she looks, well...I have no words.

have a great day peeps!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over the hump day! Hoping it doesn't rain tomorrow, because it's looking cool and clear for test n tune tomorrow night, with a high only at 70. Thinking I might be able to get a new personal best... might even skip lunch to save on weight in the car. Laughing

That's cool Madi got some ND ink! And I'd like to go to the fair too! Our county fair is this week, but I don't think it's going to fit into the schedule. I think I missed the demo derby already anyway.

Hi Mike! Wave Glad to hear you're moving along nicely! Heck, you're getting more done than a lot of people are, including me. How is your mom doing?

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,thanks for asking about Mom,Chuck,she's sorta just holding her on,it gets tough watching her slowly go down and losing her memory,I know it's hard on her,because Mom's always been fast and incharge(and still is)but to see her the way she is now is hard,but I try to just suggest and offer any advice she is willing to want,thanks again,and keep her and us in your prayers.................. Praying..................

Had a good time at the county fair yesterday,it just gets smaller all the time,I quess this economy has something to do with everything,going to try to go back one day this weekend,to let Mannie,ride some rides,they where just getting the rides up yesterday......................and I don't understand that either Michelle,all the kids did was walk alot and look at the exibits,so it did'nt hurt a thing for the parents to follow the buses up there,sometimes,the rules that the schools make,don't seem real smart......... Hum No No...................

Well come and get it,if Diner business don't pick up,I may have to close the doors,feeding to much good stuff to Trinity (our dog)and the hods are getting to fat,really hard to walk a hog,they either draggiing you,are laying down on your feet,and ifn you have ever tried to get a 400lb hog off your foot,well you know what I mean.............. I'm stupid................

Ok,get ya some coffee or tea,and a biscuit and gravy,they're really good this morning,ifn I say so myself,oh and be ready,starting next week,we'll be having US National Specials all week,Monday special,will be Super-Gas Waffle's,with a special syrup,and a glass of milk,to celebrate the state of Indiana,they got lots of corn to help make the milk,so invite everybody you know,to come and have breakfast with the good morning crowd.............................. Party Big Grin.....................................

Where the heck is Guy and Floyd,they must be up to sumething............ Wink..............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Morning Mike I can't pass up the biscuts and gravy this morning, Im hungry. How about some Super Street grits made with some of that Indiana corn. Yes I know they don't run Super Street at the Big Go but it sounded good anyway.

Marshall Smith. Jr

Posts: 18 | Location: rock hill s,c, | Registered: June 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey Jr.us old 10.90 racers can't go to the big go,but us old southern boys,love them grits,that sounds good,I'll put it on the menu for next week..............grap a plate or two for the family while you here,we got to go plates as well,come to think of it,everything we got is to go,even the Diner................ Big Grin..........................you come back now Jr.you here............................. Wave.............................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! My Friday! Didn't get the oil changed in the Cutlass, so no racing for me tonight, but I'll get it done tomorrow, and get 3 straight days of racing.

Hi Mike! Wave Your mom is definitely in my prayers. I can only imagine how tough that is to see. Well, if the mini Winnie diner didn't scare us all off with that liver, business would be fine! Big Grin Sure do like my tea though, and I don't say no to biscuits, ever. Big Grin I like the idea of US National specials. I'm wondering where Guy and Floyd are too... maybe Floyd got his heads and he's thrashing.

Welcome JR, c'mon in a set a spell.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
My Friday too! And it's a hot one.
Got my heads back so the work starts tomorrow if it's not too hot. No big deal, just a few bolts and gaskets.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Just found out yesterday that i get to have surgery on my right knee on Sept. 8th.
Not really looking forward to it, but hopefully it will get rid of the pain i have in it.
I just started the coffee pot, and the oven is warming up for the bisquits.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good Morning, been up since 5. Back to school! Had papers to write and more tests!

Mouse, praying that all goes well for you! You're making me hungry for grits, dippy eggs, burnt bacon and homemade bisquits!!

I'm doing okay, better. Memorial race was just wonderful! Missing Mark and Nikki!

Hope all is well with everyone. Gotta run, new garage doors coming today! Need new doors after all the ones on now have been there since 1972!

Have a good one!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning,Good to see you MaB,school noway,I've woke up mornings,going I don't want to go today,and I'm 51,and realized,I was dreaming,lol,anyways good luck with all that,and I give you a A+ for the effort,and for being so brave to go back to school,to me,that being brave and looking for a better future,and that deserves a,AA+(I bet they don't grade that way anymore)anyways,good job................ hug Big Grin...........................

Thanks Mouse for opening up this morning,man I got to go to Wally World to pickup meds.and I don't want to,so thanks for taking up the slack,and good luck with the knee surgrey,the way these Drs.do things this day and times,you'll be back at it in no time,we'll say a pray for you..................... Praying........................

Ok,ya'll get at it,and have a good day,and a even better weekend,weather is cooling around here,so we'll have something new to talk about before long, Hum Smile...........see ya'll after bit....................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Great way to start a weekend, cruisin the internet and drinkin coffee. Gotta get out early this mornin so Chewy can get his ride. I don't take him out in the heat and he gets cranky if he don't get out of the house on weekends. Mad
You're sounding good, Christine, I'm proud of ya. hug
Everybody have a gooden, see ya all later when it's too hot to go outside.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
mornin gang...

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Put the heads on the truck yesterday afternoon. The head gurur, Mikeo, told me to check the manifold fit cause something had been causing detonation for awhile. He said the damage I did didn't happen overnight. Well, it don't fit all that great. It has no gap at the bottom where he said it needs at least .125 clearance. His theory is it's been sucking air all along. I checked all the clearances like he said so it goes back to him Monday to get cut a little. I'm not going to make the Heritage race next weekend so I won't get to meet Guy at the Tilted Kilt. Maybe he can stop there and tell the girls hello for me.
Y'all have a gooden. I'm going to go back to studying how to put a motor together the right way. Red Face
Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
The coffee is on and the oven is warm.
It's Monday, so let's get a move on.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning,U.S.Nationals,Super Comp Special,this morning is 2 eggs(anyway you please)bacon or sausage,grits and toast,with some homemade peach freezer jam,that Mama Hawks just made,and milked old sweetie pie(Jersey Cow) this morning early,and put in the ice box,so to be chilled just right,and tea for Chuck T, WaveHey Chuck,so come and get it................... Big Grin................................

Well hope all is home safe from racing and I sure hope all are happy this morning,and God Bless,Where is Guy,sure hope he's ok,I have been getting forwarded e-mails from him about everyday,sure hope he's ok.......... Praying......................................

Prayers to all and sure hope all our Drr GM thread folks are ok,not many checking in,hope I ain't runem off with my bad cooking and conversation,if I have,I'll close up shop and just say hi and by,anyways sure seems lonely up in here, crying,somebody hand me a klenex,danded allergies, Wink Hum hug Praying..............................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning gang & Mike, b'fast sounds good...haven't seen Guy or Floyd on fb much either..

I found the small clip from the wheelstand at Rockingham this weekend, if this works here is a link

FurrRacing.com