DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Evenin' all! Another great day with the family. I am continually amazed at all the good people in my life, and am thankful beyond words. That includes you all also.

Hi Mike! Wave Love this part of Carolina. Wrightsville isn't too far from Holden. Good stuff, for sure.

Hope all the kids survived the first day! Ice cream for all, I'm buyin'! Big Grin

Ice Cream Ice Cream hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
Hope y'all don't mind, but i made the coffee strong this morning.
Is it Thursday yet?
Y'all have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,Mouse strong coffee must be in the air,cause mine was pretty stout this morning..................

Well ya'll have a gooden,feel like you know what this morning,think my body is feeling the need for pain pills,but I'm not hurting,so I'm going back to bed,before I see anyone,that way I will not make any new enemies,I knew these days would come,and I sure did't want to see them,but keep me in your prayers,I don't know which is worse really hurting or thinking I'm hurting..............................

Prayer all around and see ya'll in a bit........................................................

WaveHey Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, there's nothin like a good nap to perk ya up. I take so many on the weekends I even look perky.
Everybody have a gooden, hug to the ladies.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Evenin' all! In between games, about to switch to dominoes. Life is good. No coffee for me... I'm on something a little stronger, in the other direction. Big Grin

Hi Mike!! Wave

Really cool moment.. my 16 year old niece posted on her Facebook a few hours ago "Life is good" from her I-thingie from the beach.

Ice cream time.. Ice Cream hug

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
Happy Humpday.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
way cool Chuck, life is good. kids love school, well Madi would rather not go but is happy with her teacher, friends, etc.... lol
sorry you're in pain Mike, hope you feel better very very soon. updates Ma? hi Nicole! happy hday back Mouse. hope you're good Guy, hugz to you Floyd!
mornin gang, have a good day.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,going to be another old summer time stormy day here in Cana,so we're going to keep the AC company,and rest up for thrus.mowing day..............

Yea Michelle,Mannie like Madi,like his teacher,and thats worth it all,right there,and so far so good,hadn't heard any negativity from him,I think he kinda got bored hangin out with me all summer and playing Dr. and running for me to get this and get that,I understand he'd drather be playing................but all in all a good start........................................

Hope Guys doing ok,and Floyd you take it easy and I hope the truck is getting better...................................

Ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around and we'll see ya'll after bit,that is ifn the good Lords willing and the creek don't rise.............................

Hey Chuck Wave you old beach bum you.................... Big Grin.................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,
HOT,
gotta mow,
HOT,
See ya'll after bit,

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! Hot down here, might have to take the boogie board out and catch a few waves, then read a book with my toes in the sand. Big Grin

Christine sent a text, she got a Mustang convertible rental for her time in FL. Good stuff.

You all have a good one, prayers for Guy

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
My younger brother, Major Chad Edwards, come home yesterday from his deployment overseas. We're very happy and excited about that.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,Mouse you have every reason in the world to be happy,tell your brother,that I said thank you for his service to us,and the US............................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all and it's good to see Guy is doing better,see ya'll after bit.......................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Well, hope I flushed all those antibiotics down the toilet yesterday so can pass a little gas today and not worry about gettin' my shorts wet.
Energy level slowly rebuilding but several more trips to different kinds of docs and gonna take a 2x4 with me to tap my primary care doc on the head to get him to paying more attention to my medical rec Hum Wave not worthy Coolords and less to his nurses but still giving strong consideration to changing primary care doctor in very near future! Thanks for all the prayers and support from "my family" here on DRR! You guys always make me feel better! Eyes

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Guy, glad to see you're almost back to your normal *****y self. One thing, what do you consider when you look for a new doctor? Do you ask if they are still practicing or do they know what they are doing? Kinda like finding a new hair stylist. How long begore they do it your way.

Y'all have a gooden! hug to all the ladies.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone,little rainy here today,and muggy,so me and the mini-winnie will be keeping a close watch one the inside of my eyelids, Smile Sleep..........................

Ya'll have a gooden and I sure hope ya'll have a fun and safe racing weekend,ifn it ain't raining where you are........................

Prayers to all................ Praying........................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
glad ur home Guy, busy week here didn't have much time to visit...cloudy day...hope you all have a great weekend!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
MORNING YA'LL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hey, Mikey, how you feelin?
Hey Guy, how about you? Bob J?
hug to all the ladies!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike. Remember me telling you about those crazy VW's my son and his friends run? His buddy took his bug to Speedworld yesterday and ran a 7.986 @ 175. That's a full bodied VW bug. First one in the 7's. Car

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hey gang, hope you guys have had a great weekend, ours has been full of family 'moments'. 23 years ago today I married my Ricky, what a wild (& fast) ride it's been! A girl couldn't ask for a more awesome husband, who's an even better Dad...life is good... Wink

FurrRacing.com