DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of Volunteer
posted Hide Post
Good Morning DRR

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 170 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,Guys and gals and Guy himself,Marty you got that right,would have been a beautiful day for rabbitt running,but them there grand babies,make for some big time memories,good choice,Big L eas in to this monday easy,racings just around the corner,you all have a gooden......Ok as my Dear Old Dad would say,yall better come and eat,or you'll get hungry after while,boy I sure miss him saying those things.................. Frown Smile..........and then he would say awh it's all going to be ok anyway...............................see yall...........

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOK im back and back in full swing, i hope. Good morning everbody.

I just got back settled at home from a visit to OH racing slotcars. I also just found out there is a slotcar track in ROANOKE. So Mike and Michero how far are we from Roanoke. Anyways. The race was the US NATS held in Miamisburg OH. Everything from Brackets to AA/FC was ran.

The skinny...the tracks is about 80 to 90 feet overall. From the starting line to finish line a scale 1/4th mile is 55 ft. The timing system gives out actually ET and MPH. Along with RT. Well i witness the fastest pass in history. .409 136mph. And yes you can not see it. Its just a flash.

If you take a Top Fuel Dragster or Funny car and placed a slotcar track beside it. If the slotcars version AA/FC and TF/FC left the starting line at the same time and Raced to 60 feet the slotcar would win.

You can compare the .990 index to those of a IHRA Pro Stocker.

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Well, today I gotta make a big decision as to whether or not to give up my "4-wheels"! No, not my race car, but the "wheels" I have been riding around on for the past week with this "bum" sore knee from my tumble outa my enclosed trailer last week! I bought me a cane yesterday (can't stand crutches) and I can stand on both legs okay but when walking I am so slow a tumble bug beat me in a race yesterday! Since it is my left knee and I am right handed my simple mind with a cane in my left hand just don't have the "system" down the way it should be I think! I really like my wheels as I can get around the house without bothering the better half, can load and unload it out of the Trailblazer so if necessary, I can go to the store if need be. Sure takes a long time for this soreness to go outa this knee! Am able to put weight on it but it still hurts like h#ll! Contemplating whether or not I should rent the wheelchair for another week but that $40 charge for a week makes me wonder whether I should or not? What do you think? Confused Roll Eyes Banging Head Hum censored Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I think you should rent it another week and enter the chair in motorcycle class at the track. man that would be a LONG SPOT. Put some ice on it and take it easy for another week.

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin people, Tuesday and still above freezing is a good thing.

BB Mike, Monday is over so it's a down hill slide Car

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
................Morning all,going to be another beautiful day,here in Cana's happy land,Big L,I'm athinking you know the routine, Wink.........yall have a gooden...........Marty,them kids finally started coming yesterday,had one billy,from a one year old,got another ready to hatch today,I quess they been waiting on the full moon................ Hum......I athinking MsFurr is still to tried to type,from the Rock,weekend............... Car............. Big Grin.........Tee good to have you back,now I'm outa here............. Tongue...................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O the Morn folks. Mike I am glad to hear about the kids, hope they are doing well. Did Manny get to see? When that little billy gets a bit older, he and Manny can play together.

Ya'll have a goodern. Gotta finish my dog pen today.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
happy to be back....

good morning every body

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Mornin gang...you got it Mike, I can't stop yawning Sleep We had a great weekend tho, a lot of fun with the kids, the b'ball got a work out, got some sunburns, met a few new faces from DRR (it was nice to meet you Joe Lewis, wish we could've talked more and u too Ma & George Page), got to see a bunch of our friends & we made a few laps...I couldn't get past the 5th rd both days, but I guess that's better than the 2nd? & I didn't spend any $$ on buy backs either~that's always a good thang...Madi lost at 6 on Sat nite..bless her heart I had to wake her up to go make that last lap at 1 am, don't think she would've been able to make another one anyway.
hey Tee, Roanoke is only about an hour!! congrats on the kids Mike, we need to bring the kids down to check 'em out! My Dad just finished a 40' x 8' dog pen Marty, he wants to rabbit hunt again...Dragster lookin good BB...
time to get to it...lots to do...is it gonna rain on the Farm this weekend or what?!?

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of Volunteer
posted Hide Post
Sleep

Good Morning!

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 170 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. Waiting for caffeine to kick in. Sleep

Tee, post the Camaro and your slot cars up in the DRR car show thread. It's up top ^^^... Scott made it a sticky.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I spent almost all day yesterday hooking up a relay to my Mega 450 box that will allow me to engage my line lock when I hit my transbrake button and yet make use of my starting line enhancer thanks to the assistance of Dwain from Digital Delay and Peter and Sal Biondo! Not really sure why this feature wasn't built into the box to start with and maybe included in the new Mega Elite that is now available. Maybe this will stop me from rolling in a little bit--which I didn't notice but other's had said the car rolled an inch or two after I hit the button--and cut down on my red lights. Anyone interested in how to wire this up can contact me at priceracing@cox.net and will do my best to explain it! As a result of crawling in and out of the race car yesterday by bum knee was sorer than h*ll last night but feels better today. Plans are to turn in the rental wheel chair if the one on Craig's list is still for sale and then I will have one in case of emergencies! You call have a delightful day! Big Grin Banging Head Tongue I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
.............Morning folks,one more beautiful day here,and then the rains coming all weekend,according to the weather report,the Div.race at the Farm looks wet...... Sorry....oh well,good news two more kids borned last night,one more nannie to go,you all have a great day,and don't let anything ANNOY you today........ Wink Tongue No No Cool................

DRR / Crew
Picture of Volunteer
posted Hide Post
Good morning DRR.

A hornets nest this morning I see Roll Eyes

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

DRR / Crew Chief
Picture of RACER99O
posted Hide Post
Bright & Early... 80 yesterday, 40 and rainy today Mad

sl... feeling led on

Posts: 662 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. kinda | Registered: January 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna get one of those locking boxes to put over the thermostat, too much tinkering with it going on!
Morning gang...green side of the grass again, right? Wink

msf~thinkin the censored who go thru life always looking for things to be annoyed by are really annoying, to say the least Hum

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey Boss can yall keep that stuff(weather) out there,we really don't want it here........ Wink............Wow I just got stung.......dang Hornets.......... Big Grin................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
MsFurr,is that anything like a pet peeve......... Eyes Tongue..................that saying I mean................ Cool................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
oops you forgot to put a space after that coma Mr. Hawks Wink

FurrRacing.com