DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Michero?

Slithery? Crik? Rain? .000? Madison movie?

Summarize please

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Ms Furr, Scott is a cool guy and I just love his wife, Dianna. We've been friends for many a year. Calif is a ways away even if you're an adult. It's especially far when you're driving a rig like Scott is by himself.
Everybody have a gooden. All I got left to do is put it on the trailer and boogie down the hightway. I don't have one of them cordless compooters so I'll talk to everybody the first of the week.
Everybody get well while I'm gone. Praying Angel hug Car

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good luck Floyd and Guy!! Be safe and have fun!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! BB, we have the same weather. Maybe Floyd and Guy can send us some dry heat.

Et tu, Michelle??? Everyone wants to pick on my brick! Just because it's almost as old as Madi... Big Grin AJ is on his way to Cali for work. He travels a decent bit. Mark is our buddy, the lurker.

Safe travels Floyd. I hope you guys all have a blast and turn on some lamps.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning ALL !!

Chuck Megan is feeling better and was sweet enough to give it to her brother what an Angel

Ma B, Mike and Mouse and anyone I forgot GET better this stuff is nasty and NO fun!! crying

Good luck Floyd and Guy Car

Ms Furr sorry you had to put up with Crisco Wink He is a great guy Laughing

Have a Great one.

hug Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Okay I'm back. Just wanted to get a quick shout out to Floyd and Guy before they left for their BF!

Well I'm still the same! Back does feel alittle bit better! Go to disc jockey again today. Doctors on Friday. Taking meds she sent out for me. Was in bed at 5:30. It's cold and damp up here! Oh, Sun where are you??? LOL

Chuck is getting a new phone! Wow! You should look at the Alias2 from Samsung like what I have. It flips both ways to call and to text! You can handle that phone!! Why didn't you save me some chicken soup?? That's okay I am making my own tomorrow. Taking off work so I can have a four days off!! Glad to see Mark R. lurking around! Pull up a chair Mark and join us!
I talked to Bob Deniker yesterday and told him to stay away. I really want to see his tatoo!

MsFurr--sorry about your first round! I know how you feel though! Are you moving up in the points? I'm keeping an eye on you!! You go!! Hugs to you and the family!

Mike-how are you this morning? You feeling any better? I think we all need to go Hawaii and hang out on the hot beach!! Who's in?? Floyd's buying!! LOL

Okay, have a great day! I know I'm still trying to smile! I know that Sun is somewhere!! Love ya!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang! Et tu Chuck, et tu!! I'm thinking Crisco paid you to say that Nicole!~ lol
We had a lot of fun talking with Lucky Floyd, he & Diana are good people for sure! Okay guys, Madi's pass is on the show & he did an interview with me, so you guys can umm, check it out, umm, and umm have fun with it umm cause we umm had a lot of umm fun with it too!!! Between the ummm's and the pushing the hair back outta my face it's pretty comical! I know Lucky had a tough job trying to edit it all & Madi was his camera girl!

It's hump day guys & gals, get to it!!!
Good luck Floyd & Guy!!!
Praying

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,Nicole you are dead on about this stuff being nasty,I still have p newmonia in my right lung,just won't go away,3rd rd.of antibotics,I had 4 sisters growing up they are so giving Wink.............we'll be praying for little brother...............................

BB thanks for whatever you sent me by MsFurr,I ain't got there yet to get it,but thank you very much,I love my PB Blaster use it every day for something or the other......................

MsFurr it was fun catching up on stuff yesterday,I got to get rid of this crap so I can feel better,and thanks for the prayers.........................................

Chuck don't let them pick on you for being a keeper,if it works,I'm all for keeping..........it's like wearing a hat,just when it gets real good to wear it's wore out,maybe thats why I'm so likable..... Eyes Wink Big Grin.......................

Ok Floyd and Guy have fun and be safe Car Car.................................

Well prayers all around,get better MaB and all thats got this mess and well see ya'll afterwhile.....................................

Love ya Nikki Girl..............................

Dear Lord thank you for all you do for us,but Lord we need your healing hand to touch all our friends,Lord you know each one,just bless them and heal them,and we will always praise you and thank you for your LOVE..........AMEN..............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Sending our love to you Ma!! For the Ihra points, pitts was it for my claims, the top 3 race in the tournament of champs at Rockingham later this month & I'm 4th or 5th but there's still a shot if I can win in TD or HR on Thursday at Rock (sportsnational) I'll get to race in the tournament for the world champ (I'm sure you've seen that most of us don't think that's a good way to decide the world champ, but it is what it is & it's the only way this year). Madi & I did qualify for the Nhra bf's for Bristol, her's was on top of PRP & mine is this weekend if we're able to go.

Thanks for the prayer Mike!
Ma, send our love to Bob, Karen & Ashley...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks everybody for the good wishes. not worthy

We will have fun and I'm going to harass the crap out of Guy. Big Grin

Like I said before, you'all get well while I'm gone.

I'm outa here! Car

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
MaB count me and Mannie in on the beach trip,I'll try anything at this point,and couldn't you just see all of us good morning crowd on the beach together,the locals would be saying,WOW they get more different with each bunch that comes in.............. Hum welcome Laughing ......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
We're in!! Gee, thanks Floyd! Big Grin

FurrRacing.com

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
We are in too!!!
Ya thanks Floyd!
Big Grin

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Christine, my sausage fingers aren't made for those little keypads. My needs are simple, so I should be able to find something. Bob's tattoo came out awesome.

Mike, I'm with you. If it works, it works, and that's all I need. To cure that pnewmonia, grill up a sweet onion, hit it with some Red Hot, and eat up. You may not feel better, but it sure tastes good. Big Grin

Floyd, I don't think it takes much of anything to get the crap out of Guy. Laughing

Beach with a bunch of dudes and married women???? Uh, I'll visit with y'all for a little bit before, um, "following my nose." Big Grin Laughing

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Okay, talked to my Mom about what Bubba would put in her skillet for us. Onion, garlic, peppermint, sage, parsley and whiskey!! Bubba would put her apron over our heads to breath that in, and then a pan of hot boiling water too! Mom said to use cast iron skillet! I'm trying that, or maybe just the whisky! She said to take Vit D and lots of C. I'll try anything at this point!!
Mike you need ethromycin by IV to kick that out of your lung! Tell your doc I said so!! LOL
I'm like Floyd---I'm outta here!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Musta had too much fun today cause I am plum tuckered out! Long day! Car ran good for as hot as it was! Golf cart belt took a dump but picked up a new belt today. That means tomorrow we will be working on the golf cart so will be another tiring day. Gonna make sure I eat something tomorrow! Haven't seen the "big green truck" yet! Hope he didn't get lost and fall in a hole somewhere! Floyd, oh Floyd, where are you? All the impotent people are there including Fat Boy, Hammer, Paul Pien, Mark (National Champion Simone!) and Red GTO Ron. So tired I even skipped mescan food tonight and fixed a sandwich when I got home!
Confused Razz Confused Laughing Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Guy, I ran out of time and coudn't find the Firebird pits. You guys areon the wrong side of the fence, like the mescans.
I'll catch you in the lanes tomorrow. Remember whatI look like? I'm the good looking older gentleman with the siver hair. Or, look for the turquoise truck.
Everybody else have a gooden!
Praying

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
T.G.I.F. for me.
Everyone racing this weekend be safe and have fun.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all.......T.G.I.T.

BB frickin 37* burrrrrrr

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
brrrr which one of you left the a/c on last night??? 39 here, I was hoping you would keep that up there BB! Cool

Everyone send Madi some Good Luck vibes today as she gives her speech for 4th grade 4H recreation leader!!! She is so growing up, we had to pick out the perfect outfit, earings, hairstyle & practiced the speech over & over! You guys should have seen when she put on her Sara Palin glasses with her hair up....hilariously funny!!

Great catchinig up last night Chuck! Thanks for the electronic help! Just like we were talking last night, I can't help but think about Karen & Nikki in moments like typing the one above, my heart just breaks. Sending our love to all you guys... Praying

msf~I think the Guy & Floyd show would be worth the price of admission alone!!!! Rolling

FurrRacing.com