DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Rick Furr
posted Hide Post
Evening Chuck and everyone else...hope you all had a great weekend! Madi got down to 3 again this weekend & she was the last one left from the 9.00 & slower class so we were very proud of her, Mom (yep you got it) went red 4th round, lol...but it's all good. Prayers for all the racers families that we are losing & for the racers recovering from accidents.

Mike we'll be thinking about you early in the morning, sending our love & praying for God to hold you in his hands during the surgery & for a very quick recovery!! We're a phone call away if you need anything.

oops, we put avatar's for Rick & Madi today...still logged in as him...Michelle

Posts: 22 | Location: watching my girls | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Madilyn
posted Hide Post
Thought we'd ck out Madi's pic too...she says tell you all hey for her!! & she'll be thinking about you Uncle Mike!

Posts: 48 | Location: playing with bro! | Registered: March 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Thanks gang and we'll probably not be talking to ya'll till Tuesday,I figure tomorrow will be pretty busy,so hope everyone has a good Mon.and we'll be praying for the family of Mark Niver,to many racers losing their lifes now days,and prayers to the Styles family,sounded like a bad wreck at MM sat. night.

Well ya'll have a gooden,and God Bless you all my friends...................................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
It's Monday, and i'm not ready for it.
Prayers for a speedy recovery Mike.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
take care Big Mike Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Thinking of Mike this morning, Hope they don't make him any taller! Tongue

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. Sure am sorry to hear about the wrecks this weekend. When it happens to any drag racers, it's like it happens to my own family.

Michelle, Rat Fink just for the initials for Rick??? Big Grin

Mike, prayers being sent, hope all is going good.

Angel Praying hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Just checking in to say HI! I am still here and hopefully when Scott is at the races this weekend and Megan in at Volleyball get-a-way this weekend I can catch up on our thread some Smile

Miss ya'll tons! But I am home now!! Party So now ya'll will get sick of me again LOL

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Allright, mornin is over, but I figure I had best check in.....Mike ole buddy we will be praying for you and Mannie while you are recovering, I know its a lot of pavement between Troutville and Cana, but if you need something dont hesistate to call.
We been busy this morning pouring concrete and flowable fill.......in the rain at that...gotta love it......catch ya'll later.....have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just Talked to Mike first thing out of his mouth was i'm ready to go racing. Surgery went well they have already have him up and moving around thinks they will let him out thursday Prayers answered.

Mike Hutchens

Posts: 120 | Location: Yadkinville NC | Registered: May 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good deal white Mike Wink

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear Mikes surgery went well.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
That's really good news. He'll be doin the 2 step in no time. Thanks for the news.

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy you all,kindda tighted up down here,trying to get enough pain meds.to get to rest some,thanks for all the prayers gang,Maybe it'll all eas up later on,but put Mom on your prayer list,she is having a very bad day or two here,and they don't seem to be able to help her with the fluid,and mshe is so weak and smotering so bad,and cou8hing big time,I sure wish they could help her,God Bless Mama............................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you are doing well at this point Mike, we'll keep on praying for you.....and your Mom.......sorry to hear about her condition...hang in there dude. Praying

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Sending our prayers for both you & Mama, Mike...glad to hear from you.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Saying prayers for both Mike and his Mom.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
how is ya BIG Mike Smile

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top of the morn, folks. I beleive we are going to get some more of that much needed rain today, suppose to be heavy at times.
Mike, I hope you are doing well today and your Mom also. Tell Mannie I said hey.
ya'll have a goodern and we will catch ya later.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Get better real soon, Mike...best to your Mom as well...I was hoping to meet you at the WFC but it is much more important that you get fixed up...

Dan

Posts: 1279 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post