DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
My son has a football game this afternoon, then i'm going racing. Ought to make for a busy day.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! Stealing a little net time while it rains here at PRP. Glad to see you again Marty. Hoping for health for all.

Michelle, scary stuff. I know what you mean about looking at things differently. I think I mentioned this song by Sammy Kershaw before, but it stuck with me after I missed a wrong way driver on the turnpike 11 years ago.
http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyri...ay_left_to_live.html

Get better y'all. hug hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Guy, you probably have the same hose. It's 3 hoses all hooked together. Goes to the recovery tank, the heater and the radiator. And it ain't easy to put on.
Mike, if it rains I'll be in Guy's trailer smokin with him and playing on the internet. I don't have one of them fancy cordless compooters.

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I'd have to steal internet access off Firebird or someone else as I don't have one of those "high in the sky" satellite connections and I don't think Firebird will give me access to their modem! I will try and get as much info passed on if I get home early enuf so I can get on the computer and still get my beauty sleep! Eek Hum Big Grin not worthy Laughing Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Guy, you better forget about the compooter and concentate on that sleep.

Mornin Y'all! Praying Angel

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Floyd,looks like we are it this morning so fer,well it is Sunday and I slept late so maybe everyone else is too......................

Well ya'll have a gooden and we'll check bye afterwhile......................................

Prayers all around..............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
My day turned to shiot yesterday. My sons football team won their game, That was good. My Seminoles lost, that was bad. It looks like the motor in my racecar blew up at the track last night, that was incredibly bad. I'll find out more later today.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Mike!
Mornin Mouse!
Oops! Go fast don't last, do it? Hopefully it isn't too serious.
Have a gooden!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that Mouse! Just follow the "Golden Rule" and those engines will last longer: "Make it simple, stupid!" It's worked for me, especially the "stupid" part! Floyd was the "early bird" out here this mornin'! Hope the "worm" was tasty! Hope the rest of the "family" is havin't a good weekend! Later, gater! Wink Razz Eek Banging Head Hum Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Evening, ya'll.
Nice sun shiney day here in Troutville.

Borrowed me a big ole nasty billy goat, had to go get him this am. Ole boy is one of them kiko goats. We are going to let him spend about a month with my girls. See what we will get in 5 months. They oughta be hitten the ground about Feb 25th.

Thanks for the continued prayers Ma-Brewer I need them.

Mike let Mannie know that I will have some kids coming soon.

Well ya'll have a goodern, catch ya later.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Man, how i hate Mondays. It's only because i have to go back to work though.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,sound like PRP had a tough BF with all the rain,so sorry guy's and gal's,for a tough weekend,and I hope everybody else had a good and safe weekend,but here's Monday no matter what,so lets get to it...................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around to all our Drr friends and family.........................God Bless.......................................

And Marty I'll tell Mannie about the nannies,we thought about getting us a earless billy this time to kinda give us something different,La moucha,something like that,anyways have a gooden and see you afterwhile.......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Well today is the first day I can actually move! Spent most of the last 2 days in bed with ice and heat for my back! So waiting patiently to go to the chiropractor! Mark is still sick with p-amonia! And, think I'm getting that too! Nothing but cold and rain. Bracket Finals ended up being a practice tree race with a pro tree! I just feel bad for everyone who travled only to get wet and probably sick too! This just wasn't a good week, but I know next year on my vacation, I am paying someone to do all the work that is needed at my house!! Glad the week is over and onto a better week! One funny note, you should have seen me get out of bed and then try to get in my car! Lucille Ball would have been proud!! Rolling Laughing crying

I would like to sit and type more, but I really hurt....so my lovelys have a wonderful day! Keep smiling, we need sunshine up here!! Still praying for all and all your friends!!! Praying Angel hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Ma Brewer, ask and ye shall receive! We shipped the sunshine to you this mornin'! May take a few days to get there but you will eventually get it! If my great grandfather was still alive he coulda brought it to you on his pony express route! Trailer's washed and I am just ponderin' what else I need to do--oh yeah, don't ferget the radios, gotta communicate! Running outa room so hope I don't think of anything else! Wife wouldn't let me throw the kitchen sink in so guess we will have to wash the dishes in Floyd's bath water! Just waitin' to get Monday and Tuesday outa the way! You all keep on truckin'! Laughing Eek Banging Head Confused Wink Big Grin Cool

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Everybody !!!!!
Just take a moment to thank God for another day.
Hope everyone is doing OK or at least on the road to recovery.
We had a great day Sat. as "Mother Nature" wash out the race and ended the season. Bill won the Super Pro Championship for 2009. Next we're off to Waynesboro for the SBRA Bracket Finals, and two weeks after will be Farmington for IHRA Bracket Finals. Wishing good luck to all the racers at each event and safe travels to these races.
Talk to all later,

Joe Webb

Bill Lewis Racing

Posts: 25 | Location: Va | Registered: September 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Guy, we can wash your dishes in the lake.

Christine, at least they can cure pneumonia. They can't cure the common cold. I hope youget to see a disc jockey soon. I firmly believe in them.
Everybody have a gooden. I guess I better get a little work done today and tomorrow cause that's all the time I'm going to put in this week.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! I think I finally dried out. Bad timing for all the rain, with bracket finals here. I feel bad for all involved, the people who had to travel, the IHRA officials... no solution was going to make even half the people happy. We all wished it could have been settled on the track. I lost first round, having never hit a top bulb before, let alone a pro tree. I still had me a lot of fun, hanging out with my friends.

I hope Mark feels better soon Christine.

Hopefully I can stay awake and do some photo editing today and post up a pic of our shirts with the Nikki sticker.

Y'all stay dry, safe, healthy, and all that good stuff.

hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Afternoon Y'all!
Our Div 7 Summit finals are this weekend in Phoenix and the weather forecast is for showers Sat and Sun. That's okay, the boys from AZ tell me it's a dry rain. Hum

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ghost Rider
posted Hide Post
Hey Floyd, If it is like most of the rain it drys before it hits the gound but when it does rain we get real wet. I have seen it many times at Firebird where one end of the trck get rain and the other is dry. Have also seen it wet in the pits and the track is dry. It will be fun and to all those going may all have a safe trip and safe runs, oh ya and a lot of fun.

Randy Wahl
S/C 703

Posts: 850 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Randy, a bad day racing is better than a good day at work. As long as I've got hot dogs, tortillas and beer I'll be fine.