DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
T.G.I.F. for me. Looking forard to a 4 day weekend.
Prayers to all.
Y'all have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning u all,kinda nice around here today or that's what the weather folks are saying,so you never know,was asked yesterday,what my holiday weekend plans where going to be,and my answer was,they ain't no holiday's on the broculli highway,which now includes cabbge, Wink.................................................

Got to share a little tid-bit with ya'll this morning,last night during night time prayers,It was Mannie's turn to say them,and as he was praying,some real sweet and funny things popped out,as the good book says,out of the mouths of baby's,he said I hope poppa was having fun in Heaven,and that he prayed for his Daddy Mike and he knowed his Daddy had hurting legs,but he's old and worn out, Wink...............and then he continued to ask God to Bless everybody he knowed or had ever heard me or for that matter,ever heard meantioned in prays or heard meantioned,but it's special to hear children pray,cause they pray like they are talking staight to God,and don't say pretty words to impress,they just say whats on their heart,man they are lessons learned everyday,and I'm so glad,that I get to learn them with Mannie.................. hug Praying.......................................................

We'll hope ya'll have a good day and prayers from big old Daddy,for Bob,Rooster,JJ and all ya'll fine folks and for all the folks that are feeling down,a special prayer,and we'll hopefully see ya'll around afterwhile.................... Smile................................

Hey Chuck Wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good you stopped in Dan,come on around anytime,we'll be having coffee and breakfast after bit................... Big Grin...................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Still love love lovin' this weather! Went to a car cruise last night, saw some cool rides, including a 455 Olds powered '71 Camaro! First time I think I ever saw a Chevy with an Olds in it! Gorgeous weather still today.

Hi Mike! Wave So you're hauling cabbage to bring home some cabbage?? Big Grin Tongue Love that little story about Mannie's prayers. "Talked to God like he was talking to a friend"

I'm hoping things have changed by now, but after JJ started off normal yesterday, he spiked up a fever over 103, and some strong antibiotics got it knocked down as of late last night I believe. He was staying another night in the hospital, so prayers for JJ's health, and for Kimmy's peace of mind.

Michelle, I hope "Grandpa" Rick remembers that Christine calls him Hot Legs, if the neighborhood kids got him down! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I hope everybodys health is getting better.
It's going to ba a warm one today, but nowhere near as warm as it's going to ne for Guy. If I was down there I would be sitting at Hooters under the misters sipping cold ones and watching the girls.
My scooter should be fixed today, it was missing a vent hose and the carberator was dirty.
The carb from the race truck goes to Dave Lang of Fuel Curve West today for a freshen up. Goin to drain the tank, put on a new filter and should be ready to go. I hope.
hug to all the ladies, everybody have a gooden.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Folks,prutty morning here,gotta love the summer heat,no use in not liking it,cause it's going to be,what it's going to be................... Big Grin......................

Well ya'll have at it,and whatever it is,I hope you have alot of success with it, Wink....................And prayers to all in need,and we'll see ya'll in a bit......................... Praying................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
4 days of doing nothing. Hmmm, where do i begin.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy Friday! I'm still on a Friday, trying not to nod off at my desk here. Sleep Went to watch test n tune last night, awesome night out, wish I had taken the Cutlass, possibly would have hit the 11s with it. Still lovin' this weather! Though, it ends Sunday, with the heat moving back in.

Hi Mike! Wave

Mouse, I don't have 4 days, but I will be grateful for Monday and Sunday of doing little 'cept staying in the AC and napping. Big Grin

Prayers still needed for little JJ, fighting the fever yesterday, creeped back up over 100.

If I don't make it back on over the weekend, you all have a great 4th of July! Be careful if you bought any of that chineseium fireworks crap... it's not like they conform to safety standards.

And don't forget... Ice Cream Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
must be nice to race this weekend,all the florida tracks are closed,for the 4th. crying

Posts: 13 | Location: fort myers | Registered: June 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hug back at ya Floyd! G'luck this weekend Chuck! We're headin to Bristol to do a lil door car racing...be nice to run the Camaro again!

Happy 4th gang!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Mornin' everyone...looks like 95 and humid every day for the holiday weekend down here...no racing to be found...sigh...

Enjoy your BBQ's and time off...I guess I will work on the race car...I will see some of y'all soon in Bristol for the WFC...

Posts: 1279 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,hope ya'll have fun at Bristol,Michelle,and you and Ben see who can do the longest and highest wheelie,and we'll see who's King,next week,but be safe.................... Car...............................

And welcome J-01,stop on in anytime,and I know what you mean about not racing on the 4th,kinda don't feel like the 4th,without racing,oh well.......................................................

Alright ya'll have a safe and fun 4th,whatever you maybe doing and prayers for all,especially little JJ,I know there's nothing more sad,than your baby being sick anytime,so special pray for JJ............................

May God lay his healing hand on little JJ,and Lord bless Kim and family,while he's sick to keep the faith and have peace that he will be fine...............AMEN.......................................

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good morning, guys!

First off, thanks to everybody for the prayers for JJ. He had a bronchoscopy, an adenoidectomy, and also had tubes put in his ears on Tuesday afternoon (the doctors are trying to resolve his recurrent pneumonias/constant congestion issues). As a precaution, they kept JJ overnight in the hospital. All was fine Wednesday morning, so we were sent home.

Around 3pm, JJ took a nap. When he woke up, he was really fussy. When I picked him up, he was just burning up and he was breathing really fast. His temp was 103. I gave him Tylenol, but it didn't help... so we went back to Children's Hospital, where JJ's temp was almost 105 by the time we got there. They admitted him to do further testing and monitor him.

All of JJ's bloodwork came back normal, so the doctors think that JJ is experiencing a less common post-op side effect in his lungs where it makes it harder for him to move air and mucus -- and it causes really high fevers.

JJ is home now. We got to come home yesterday (Friday) early afternoon. He's doing much better (no fever at all this morning) and I pray that he continues to improve. It is really hard to see him sick and in pain. Breaks my heart for him, as JJ is my world.

Well, gotta get going here. Prayers for everybody in need. I hope you all have a fun, safe, and happy 4th of July! Cool

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Naw, Floyd, it is cool here in my Lazy Boy compare to the 114 has been the past several days outside! Supposed to cool down so we might even get in the upper 80's at night tomorrow but don't bet your britches that it will stay that way for long! Dang hurricane moisture all went east of us cause of that dry low pressure air Floyd sent our way. Need a good storm out in the Pacific to throw some moisture in the air sent to us! Praying Banging Head Hum Ice Cream Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
thanks you all for thinking about me whats up white mike MH and MH Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin, Y'all!
Another lazy day ahead. Just a little work on the hay hauler on the fuel system. New filter and main line. Should get the carberator back Tuesday.
Goin to make some of Dianes famous potatoe salad this mornin and fry up a big batch of chicken this afternoon. Should keep me fed all week.
Y'all have a ggoden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning ya'll,good to see or hear you out and about Rooster,you're just one of the goodens,so it just comes natural to have good thoughts about good folks,hope you continue to do good.................

Floyd,I love taters and chicken,and hay haulers too,I'm prutty sure when God made the man that made cars,the next day he relized that the man he created the very first day,could never make a living in a car alone,so he created the working man that created the hay hauler,now thats just my theory on the matter,LOL....................... Hum Tongue............................................

Well hope Michelle had a good weekend at bristol,and got some racing in and had some fun with the family,now from what I know about Michelle,she's going to come in smiling,win or lose,now not sure thats a blonde thing or a just love to share a smile thing,but if I was a betting man,the latter would be my quess.................................................... Wave Hey Michelle,love ya bud...................... Big Grin........................................

Well the rest of you lets get to it,oh wait it's Sunday,so lay back and enjoy,and it's a very special holiday besides,so hope all ya'll enjoy the 4th and please be safe,don't want to lose anyone else around here,but have safe fun,if at all possible................................. Hum Smile.......................................................

Well prayers to all and we're thankful to hear little JJ is feeling better,and Rooster is out scratching around,LOL,and would like to hear from Bob J,but understand why he's quiet,so prayers to all,and to all a good night,wait thats another story all together,so see ya'll after bit............................................... Wave........................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Happy Independence day to all our family on here!Let's just hope that we can continue to enjoy our independence despite the current administrations efforts to tear this country to shreds from the inside out! I want all my grandchildren, great grandchildren and future generations to enjoy the freedoms and independence I have enjoyed. God Bless you all on this very special day! Praying Hum Banging Head Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I couldn't agree with you more Guy.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning All,good thinking Guy,x-4,weee doggies,it's time to get to making moves around the Hawksarosa,and see what needs doing,may need to do a little trucking the next couple of days,so got to get everything rolling,thats trucking talk,10-4............... Big Grin...........................

Ya'll have a bettern than you had yesternight and a better day than you had yesterday,and if that ain't confussing enough,I'll be seeing ya'll,ifn the creek don't get up........ Hum Tongue Big Grin....................................

Pain Meds.101.......................... Confused Sleep........................................................