DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning All!!!

Mike I sure hope you kick this stuff soon Praying

Chuck I can't wait to post of picture of you in your DRR shirt in the winners circle. . . And yes it is cool to have PRP on board Smile

Hope you all have a great weekend of racing Big Grin

We will be watching Megan play volleyball all weekend Smile

Praying for all in need Praying

Hugs all around hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Reckon it's a "do nothin'" day again today, kinda like yesterday unless I go out and wash the truck and trailer. Will have to think about that one! Might run to "Wally World" and see if there are a few things I need to pick up to keep myself from starving during ET Finals! Maybe I can find something "novel" to hang on my weather station pole so folks can find their way around the Firebird pits! Mike, hope everything "slides out" easily today and hope everyone else "slides" into Friday with no complications! Have a goodin'! Wink Big Grin Banging Head Hum Razz Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Get a skull and crossbones flag. Rolling

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Gotta plastic pumpkin with a light in it that I can tie to my weather station pole and run a cord down to generator so can find my way back if it get's dark! I have a Clan flag that a lady who passed away a couple of years ago made for me on the front of the trailer also! On the trailer door is a huge Price Racing Clan logo with the wording undernear that says: "Headed to a Clan meeting!" Eek Big Grin Razz Laughing Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Wow, 7:30 and i'm the first one up.
Morning everybody.
Hope eveyone is doing well.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang, I think we are all slacking a little~any more life is just very busy! Rick went out yesterday to Bristol, me & the kids will head out when they get out of school...90% chance of rain tom, but we'll have fun anyway, hopefully they will run the race on Sunday!

Had a near death experience Wed morn, I almost ran 50 mph into huge tree logs hanging off the back of a truck that had backed into the 4 lane in front of me, I will admit I was trying to get my new cell on & looked up just in time to swerve (very stupid, i know). I guess we all think it won't happen to us, but I am very thankful & looking at life in a different way the last two days.

Good talking to you for a bit Mike, hope you are feeling better today, we'll all keep sending prayers, I know you don't complain much on here but I know you're in a lot of pain, so come on prayer warriors, get busy, guess it's my turn...

Dear Lord, please lead, guide and direct us, keep us safe from all harm. As you instructed us to do, Lord we turn over all of our illness and our worries to you, we pray for healing, comfort and resolution. We thank you for your gift to us. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
always thinking of Nikki Angel
Good luck to my PRP gang!!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,hope everybody is doing good,I can honestly say i feel some better,if the cough would get gone,and this crap in the lungs would eas up,so thanks for the prayer this morning MsFurr,and we know God has plans for us,just sometimes he has to shake us up,to slow us down,boy I know how that feels,glad you're ok,and hope you all have fun this weekend,even if it rains,there's alot of fun to be had,when you're with your loved ones,so have fun and rest..................................

Ok hope everybody has a good and safe weekend,and we hope ya'll have a gooden........................................

Prayers all around to all our Drr family..........................................

Love ya Bob and Karen and Ashley..............................Thinking of Nikki Girl......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Correct you are . . . life has gotten busy. . .
Megan is now running a temp of 104. crying . so please keep her in your prayers. . . .

Thanks for the Prayer Ms Furr it is much needed Smile

Hope everyone one has a SAFE (Ms Furr Wink) and fun weekend Praying

Oh and thanks for my thinking of Nikki stickers . . . Love Them hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Nicole, I meant to tell you I wore my pink Drr shirt proudly on my free Drr weekend at Charlotte! (Even had Jeg to put his smiley face on the back above Drag Race Results!) Thanks again!!
Feel better Megan Praying

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I guess it's time to start cleaning up my Silverado 2500 HD for the ET Finals. It is parked out in the sun all the time so needs a little TLC! Had one of those windshield shades inside the pickup with a big gold Chevy bowtie on it and it has been so d*mn hot this summer that all the plastic covering has fell off on my dash so a good vacumming will be in order! What a mess! Getting bored and anxious for the ET Finals to start so I can see some of my old Price Racing Clan friends I haven't see for a couple of years! With my hair almost snow white they probably wouldn't recognize me if I didn't have my re-washed Price Racing Clan hat on! Can't wait til, if and when, President Obama invites Kevin Skinner (America's Got Talent winner) to the White House and Kevin walk's in with a "Clan hat" on! That oughta make the shudder shake on the White House! Good friend Randy Wahl is moving from AZ to Ohio on Oct. 5 and is going to get two Clan hats he has had to David Clapp (aka Supernova
on DRR), Kevin's cousin who will also wear one and give one to Kevin! Who know's he might even wear his Clan hat while appearing on stage in Vegas and give bracket racing a boost! Eek I rule Laughing Razz Cool
P.S. Racer Wife 990-How much longer are our smiley faces with the red X's going to be napping? Confused Wink

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Like Guy I'm getting ready for the trek to the sticker patch. Got new belts and hoses put on the old 2500 HD. Don't want to break down in the AZ desert. Race truck is all serviced and going to mount the new air/fuel ratio guage tomorrow if I can get my kid to weld in the bungs. Gonna get serious about this quap.
Everybody have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Well HELLO there!! Miss me?? Sure did miss you all!! Well let's see. Went to Lorton Va with Sonya on Saturday stayed over night at Hagerstown and should have stayed there!! Had a very nice time at the wedding shower. Want to go back for a couple of days though nice country side and antiques!! Came home on Sunday and everything was going good till the hot water tank split wide open, then the kitchen faucet was leaking, then the step broke out side, then pulled weeds and tidied up outside through my back out picking up the box of weeds, fell to the ground, Tinkerbell thought it was playtime, didn't have cell phone, pouring down rain, put the cover on the pool went under deck to pull cover, through upper back out, couldn't get out, banged my head not once but twice, left to go to chiropractor, lady pulled right out in front of me, swerved to the left so I wouldn't hit her, car coming, couldn't go to the right ditch in the road, cat got out went in woods to get him, got scratched up....so how is everyone doing?? Rolling Laughing Oh, Mark has pneumonia and it's the bracket finals!! I love life!!

Glad to be back here! Okay, Mike glad to hear your feeling better! My great-grandma would put all kind of herbs in her black skellet and put her apron over us and made us breath it in. Don't know what herbs, but by mornin' we felt better! I'm still praying for you! Miss you too!!

MsFurr--our Angel was with you! Just glad you're okay! Sounds like we both had our Angel with us! Miss you too!! Good luck!

Guy--how was your blood test? Still listening to the doctor? Of course you are!! Good Luck to you at your Bracket Finals!!

Floyd--miss you ole softy!! In my prayers!

Mouse--Still praying buddy!

Okay, updates at the finals--we need help!! LOL Mark is sick, Greg's car had a little problem, 2 motors blew up, new ones are in for those two guys, rain, sun, rain sun!! What a week! But tomorrow is another day!! Praying for SUN!! Our team T-shirts are awesome, on the one sleeve is "Thinking of Nikki" bear! Thanks Greg!1

I did spend the afternoon with Karen and Ashley last Friday. I listen as Karen spoke! She is doing very well considering. Ashley keeps you moving! I was so happy just to be there with Karen! We talked and cried about Nikki! I really miss her, but Nikki is in my heart! Lots of hugs! Bob did get his tatoo of Nikki's sticker! He sent me a picture. Looks just awesome! I love those guys!

Dear Heavenly Father, each day we pray and come to You for Your guidance and Your strength. We ask for Your healing for our loved ones and our friends. We ask for comfort for those hearts that are breaking. Please keep light burning so that we may find our way and help us to help those that have lost their way. Give us strength to carry our friend's load when that load becomes too heavy for them. Guide us with the power of the Holy Spirit and the love that Your Son Jesus showed us. Let us continue to walk with Jesus and become more like Him. For us to show faith, hope and love to all! Amen

Love you all!! Praying Angel hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
So, Christine,
Other than that, how was your day? not worthy

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Yea, I'm listenin' to the Doc's P.A.'s who take the blood test each time! Have decided I could do as good a job as they are doing. They had me on 2.5 mg. for a week prior to last Tuesday and the INR showed 1.6! I can do a better job of dialin' my car and don't have near the information they have! As the P.A. began writing down my new dosage schedule I told her what I thought was best, 2.5 mg every other day and 1.5 mg. on the other days! She said: "How did you know what I was writing down?" Ended up 2.5 mg. on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and 1.5 mg. every other day! Gonna be on that schedule for two weeks before I go back on Oct. 6. Just gotta tell those folks offerin' free drinks at the ET Finals "Nope" but that won't be to tough for me as I am not big on beer or alcohol in general but sure like a Margarita every now and then! Maybe that's why I been drinkin' so much lemonade lately! Sounds, like you better leave again and come home to more pleasant conditions! And quit bumpin' that noggin'! That's not what they were put there for! If you find yourself in hole, for God's sake, quit diggin'! Is a video of all those things happenin' to you on You Tube? Set down in the Lazy Boy and kick back! You need some rest! Have a good weekend! Wink Eek Banging Head Hum Big Grin Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hey Guy, a lower radiator hose for my 2500hd is $159.00. DAMN! I coulda put that money to good use in the race truck. Oh well, if the tow truck won't get there ya can't race.
Everybody have a gooden! I'm going to wash the race truck, grease the trailer bearings,my kid's gong to weld on that bung, and I'm ready to go. Guess I better go get some more of those Hoffy All Beef Quarter Pounders, 3 lbs might not be enough. Car

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn Folks........
I hadnt been around in a while, Have had a lot on my back lately, but I am happy to report that things seem to be getting better.
Went to the bridge last sat and had the best time I have had all season. Thats where I started racing....it's only like 30 - 40 mins from my house.

Ma Brewer, I am sorry to hear about that rough day....I hate it when that happens........makes you wonder sometimes.......just what did I do?
Hang in there, our good days will far out weigh our bad days.

Hey Hawks, How is Mannie doing? Bet that boy is growin like a weed. I still have that rock in my truck. How was ball for him? Whats he into now?

Price, Is it still hot in your neighborhood? We are starting to cool down here. Raining off and on today. Calling for about an inch of rain.

Well ya'll have a goodern.
Man it feels good to be back.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! It's raining and that's okay by me! I need a day of rest and that's what I'm going to do! Now all that stuff that happened to me was all week! Mark said I look like I was in a terrible fight and I lost! Hum Oh well, today is going to be a good day! Rolling The plumber is here this morning finishing up. I had him replace all the faucets!

Well Marty, glad to have you back! You know your still in my prayers! Glad to hear that everything is good with you! Welcome home!! Praying

Floyd you always put a smile on my face! Here's a hug for ya! hug

Ms Furr hope your having a great time! Give hugs from me to you and yours! Mike, I sure hope your feeling much better! You did get a chest x-ray? Mark feels much better today after he got his meds in him! But the finals are on rain delay! 70% chance of rain they said, looks more like 100% raining!! Duh!!

Okay, friends, go and have a great day! I will be resting with heating pad on my back! Oh, my son, Markie aka "The Boy" blew a brake line last night so he took my car to work this morning! He said it was all my fault since this black cloud is over me! Now, I can't figure out what he's talking about??? crying Car Rolling

Love you all, praying for all!! Praying

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks Christine, right back at ya! hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning everybody,man it's good to have you back,MaB,dang rough week sounds like mine,with this newmonia(mike spelling)yea I've had 1 chest x-ray and will have another one monday,I think I feel alittle better,felt so bad with this mess,that I'm not sure what feel good is,but I bet I'll figure it out afterwhile Hum Big Grin............................
So MaB did I tell you it's good to have you back,and I sure did miss you and I love you too,oh I done said most of that didn't I,see I'm feeling better allready....... Wink...........................

Marty good to have you back over here,I can only quess the loads been heavy,but you have been in our prayers,and that Mannie,his ball playing went good,he's a natural and just waiting on basket ball,was going to play flag football,till I told him there was no tackling in flag football,he said I don't want to play if I can't tackle somebody,so I'm quessing I got me a football player on my hands when he gets old enough,now he's just messing with his animals,you know the goats,chickens and the horse and oh yea joisey the rabbit,as you can see I got lots to do to keep Mannie busy, Wink.......and yes he's growing like a weed,and he don't forget nothing,I told him that you came on the thread this morning,and he said does he still have my rock,I wished I had a memory like that,I can't remember 2hrs. ago,well good to have you back,maybe we'll catch up to you later racing somewhere,have a good one.......................................

Well you all have a good one and be safe whatever you do and we'll catch up later in the day,and sitting around bracket finals while it rains,brings back some fun memories for me,ya'll have fun and stay dry,Floyd you and Guy,better get you ponchos out,with the bracket finals coming next week,you'll need them Hum Laughing crying Big Grin.....................................................

Prayers all around..............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Truck's washed and ready! Gonna hook up trailer this mornin' and pull it outa ways so I can wash it off a bit, check the tires and hopefully my friend will be over this weekend and run the valves on race car and Wednesday early we will be sitting in line waitin' to get in to the ET Finals! D*mn Floyd, sounds like you got "hosed" all right! Did you get to watch them make it? You must have a radiator in the bed of your pickup to cost that much! You all have a "humpin'" good Saturday! Eek Big Grin Laughing Cool