DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mornin Mike! That ole creek will be risin in a lot of places. I'll bet the youngins don't know what we're talking about.
Everybody have a gooden. Hope Michelle gets home okay from what sounds like a fun weekend, even with the red lites.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
home safe & yes, smiling...that was nice Mike..and Floyd & Chuck!! I've got great pics too...busy day today but wanted to stop in & say hey, c ya tomorrow!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang, closed it up & openin it up..are you guys sleeping in? Up & at 'em!
Here's some pics from the Bristol DER facebook from this weekend...Madi missed her shot at the Wally by one rd, she went .009 red in the semi, we have so much fun tho...Camaro was wicked, red was in the family as I was .005 & .002 but had a blast in a door car again!

]

And my fav, me & Madi acting silly...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post

(Okay Chuck, how did I get one pic larger than the rest, I saved from fb to photobucket from DER? I went back & tried to resave but they will only save as the smaller image..help?)

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! Good weekend, even though I stunk it up second round .064 to an .017, didn't get rid of what I was holding and drove the stripe after I passed it. Nice! But it was an awesome night at the track, it was packed for Night of Fire, crowd loved the show and fireworks.

Fireworks... Nikki loved fireworks. Karen wrote a poem and put it on the Carepage, and I updated Bob's thread with it. Big big hugs out to Karen, Ashley, and Bob, and to Christine, because I know she's missing Mark and Nikki bad right now. hug hug

Michelle, you ladies were having some fun it looks like! Great job, Madi! For the pics, I'm thinking save to your pc first, in the full size, then upload to PB? I'll try to mess with it tonight when I get home if you haven't already.

Hi Mike! Wave The bunch of us are emailing about our menu for Bristol. As long as you can get in a car, you can come treat our pits like a drive through, we'll feed ya! Big Grin Hope you're feeling ok.

Guy, I don't know how you handle that heat. It's in the 90s here today through Thursday, and I am living indoors with the AC.

Hope you all had a good 4th. Once I woke up and got to my parents, I got to see my aunts and uncle and all of my nieces. My brother brought his girls in, Mary, the oldest, has a volleyball camp here, and Karen, the youngest, is spending the week with my parents, with my sister and her girls in the mix too.

You all have a good one! Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey everybody,it's just to hot,I am feeling like crap in this heat,I'm quessing the meds.but I wake up only to go back to sleep,maybe I'll sleep though,the surgrey and wake up in the edge of winter,I'm worn out with this mess................ Banging Head...............................

Ya'll have a great day and I'll say prayers for everyone,to fell good,and maybe we all will make it though............... Praying.....................................

WaveHidie Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
It's already Humpday.
Looks like rain for most of the week around here. That's ok as long as it stops by Saturday.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Mouse,send that rain this away,it's so dry around here,I saw two maple tree's fighting over Bo's(Dog Bo)raised leg yesternight,now I'm not sure but thats pretty dry,so send it this way toward the Blue Ridge parkway,please,we're losing to many tree's............. Tongue Big Grin.....................................

Good to see or hear from you yesterday Michelle,and I'm hoping you all get to race this weekend and run that old bad luck outa here.....................and Hey Chuck Wave you was borned in the wrong part of the country,you ought to have been borned down in heeerrra,you'd of made a good old country farm hand,what with loving kids,and ice creme,and teeing a little every now and again,shoot we could have been brothers,from different Mothers, Hum I'm stupid Laughing .........................shoot I believe we are brothers anyway,atleast in heart brothers..................... Cool...............................................

Ok I gotta be in Winston-Salem at the hosepitial at 12:30 today for pre-opp,for the surgrey next Monday,so heck yea I'm ready,they going to roll me in on Monday morning strapped to the hospitial bed,sanging we are young country,or maybe old country,but sing and laughing,and cutting a shine,they put me out faster that way to shut me up,lol......... I'm stupid....................anyway I am so ready to get this done,and get back at it,that i've start working it loser everynight,so when they get in there,it will just fall out,so at 6:13 (my favorite no. I'm ready to go..............................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
like the story about the farm tree Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rooster_439:
like the story about the farm tree Smile
...............I knowed you would like it Rooster,you've got a sense of humor,now wonder how many others will have,lol...............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I liked the story too, Mike. I can almost see it.
Good luck Monday and don't pinch no nurse on the butt unless she's cute. Them ugly one's can screw with your chart and you might get a tonsilectomy instead of a hip replacement. I'll be thinking about you, Pal.

Rolling Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
ummmm I don't get it (picture blonde with confused look in eyes)....naw, I'm just kiddin, that was funny Mike! lol We've been watering our lil garden, got squash & zuchinni already, good stuff! We may take the weekend off...not sure yet. Adiayn has Tweetsie tickets from a good friend of his so...& the kids go back to school in a month...too hard to believe. Be careful today Mike, it's going to be a scorcher, esp in W-S. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help out, if you need help w Mannie or anything else we can do for you!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post

My Madi Girl... she was pulled out for the bye based on reaction time 3rd rd.(got it Chuck, it saves the small size if you right click on the feed page but larger if you open the pic 1st)
Thought the pics took by DER were cool because I didn't realize they took them until they posted to fb. Lil Man was hanging with Dane who runs the older jr class, Dane gave Adiayn his trophy from Sat night, more good stuff!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Another hot one here today. Mid 90s, the talking heads say it's the hottest day in 5 years, and I believe it.

Hi Mike! Wave Yeah, I can believe the trees are taking to fighting like that. I like the country life, but somehow ended up in the city. Hecks yeah we're brothers. I hope all the pre op stuff goes good today.

Michelle, you got it! I knew you'd figure it out. What's up with this?? Rick has the right shirt on, but you don't? I think that's why I got mopped up Saturday - I didn't have a DRR shirt on! And you have a text!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
T.G.I.F. for me. I just love short work weeks.
More rain for today, the thinder actually woke me up this morning.
I'm trying to send some of this up to you guys Mike. Right now, pretty much the whole state of Oklahoma is under a flood warning, so i think we've had enough for a few days.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,I know what you're talking about Mouse,seems we either got to much or not enough,but thanks,I know if you had controll over it you would send it our way,so thanks............................

Floyd,it's funny,(for lack of a better word)at pre-op yesterday,I met some real nice nurses,it's funny the older I get the more I like the older nurses,met one especially that I liked,she plays bluegrass music,she wasn't all that prutty,but she seemed real prutty on the inside,I don't know why I'm even thinking about it,even though I'm a single man again,all I can do is think and talk,cause with diabeties and with all the BP meds. all I can do is think,as the song goes to much thinking and not enough action, Eyes Hum No No(well that ain't how it really goes,but for me dead-on wit a egg.......................... Tongue.................OK I'm going to leave that subject alone............................................... Sleep.................................................

Well all ya'll have a gooden and good talking to ya Michelle,and thanks for all the prayers gang,I can really feel them,and it's funny(there's that word again)but I wreckon,that this being the 5th surgrey that I've had on my hips,maybe thats why I feel so,I don't give a poop about it,whatever,so got to get to tieing up a few loose ends and try to get ready for the big day is coming Monday.................................... Praying....................................

Hey Chuck Wave looks like our meeting at the WFC is on hold for another year,anyways you can't never tell,I mite break out on Sun and head up that way ain't but 2hrs.you never can tell,I know it's a big wish,but stranger things have happened to me,good luck(which that is next week,and I'll be talking on here daily),you know play by play,you know like ok gang we're hear in the operating room and as Dr.Pollock( I declare it's the truth Eyes Big Grin funny(there it is again)I've had 4 of my five surgrey's done by the Pollock family,there's the Dad,that did my first replacement and the two sons has done the others,pretty cool,keeping it in the family that way,I hope they named some of the Herford cattle after me,that they have bought with all my surgrey money,I'll never be a big cattle farmer,but I feel apart of one,4 surgreies will buy alot of cows,and that ain't know Bull,I maybe full of it,but it's ok,look what walking in all that bull crap done for,my buddy Guy, Eyes Tongue..............enough said......................................................

Prayers all over Drr land and we'll ramble some more afterbit................................... Praying hug..................................

Oh yea we need a JJ report,praying he's doing better............ Praying hug.......................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning all BIG Mike to Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
mornin Mike, Rooster & e'body else!! good to say hey Mike, don't think there is a DQ but there is a Sam's a few miles away Chuck...still trying to ck with Ben...hope your day is full of smiles gang!!

how about it Nicole, Scott...Rick gets brownie points for having his shirt on?!? lol

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, you're starin to sound like Guy with all those descriptions. LOL.
Hi Michelle, Christine and all the ladies.
Everybody have a gooden, I'm just goin to slowly wind down the work week and enjoy my weekend. I could get used to this 3 day week.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hopefully last of the scorchers for awhile here today. Supposed to break tomorrow, but it may come at the expense of tomorrow night's race.

Mouse, I'm jealous of your short short week. I get mine next week though. We're probably about due for some rain too, but I'd prefer it next Saturday up here, while I'm in Bristol. Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave Your doc's name is good karma, I think. Our friend and fellow Street class racers, and a great sponsor to Mark and his family, as well as Street class, and one of those just plain 'ol good guys, is Dean Pollock. He and Linda are coming to Bristol too, to watch all the action. While I'm bummed the way the timing worked out, I just want you to feel better, Mike. If you do make it down, bring your appetite!

I believe JJ is doing pretty good. I think Kimmy's Facebook this week said her worst problem was winding him down after a full day of fun. That's a good problem to have. I hope I have that right.

How are you feeling, Rooster?

Guy, not even the Los Dos getting you back on track?