DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I'm with BB, it's our Friday...
big or small~good morning all not worthy

Looks like we'll be at the Rock tom thxs to Rick who drove the Camaro downhill thru the back yard from the trailer in 8-10" of snow & didn't even wind up in the pool Car
He said to me "oh, it drove good in the snow!" Hum

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!
Warming up here... looking forward to being in the garage this weekend without the torpedo heater running.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
No Mike, it's gonna be beautiful out here today but don't think I will be able to get down on my knee's yet to thin out those dang radishes and the lettuce! I think they think they are "weeds"! You know what a "weed" is defined as don't you? "A plant out of place!" Not necessarily true with these, there are just too many of them! I think maybe I will just get momma to push me out in my rented wheel chair and will just set there and see if I can actually see "my garden grow!" Tongue Wink Big Grin I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Looked for you Sunday afternoon but you were already at home crippling yourself I guess.
Something to ponder out in the garden, the new Arizone Governor caved to the wailers and whiners yesterday and is now going to institute a "TEMPORARY" tax!
The last time Arizona enacted a "TEMPORARY" tax was 1983, AND GUESS WHAT, Arizonans are still paying that "TEMPORAY" tax today!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that Bill! We loaded up and was home by noon! And then I did my "trailer jump" and spent the rest of the day under an ice pack!
Guess you must be at the "Flying J" or or did they put you in the prison just north of Eloy and Picacho? For some historical information, Pichacho Peak is the furtherest west an battle of the Civil War took place. About all I remember is Kit Carson was involved! I was just a little "squirt" then! As for our governor, she may be "temporary" also! If they removed all the "temporary buildings in Washington D.C. there wouldn't be many buildings left! Wink Eyes Big Grin Tongue I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Guy M. Price,

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
........Good morning folks,here we go it's Friday,beautiful weekend for racing at the ROCK,ya'll folks have fun,had a fairly safe and uninventful road trip,only one flat trailer tire and lost a brake wheel cyl.on the rear of suburban,took Mannie on down to the beach,at Wrightville Beach,he got him a bunch of sea shells,first time he got to see the beach,had a good time,got in late,so sleeping morning,can you say got LAZY.......You all have a good one and a fun weekend.................. Smile just do it....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Mike, have a good weekend, be safe!
BB

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mike, that's by Wilmington, isn't it? If it is, I go on vacation every year just a little further south, Holden Beach. I think you and Mannie must have sent us up some warm weather, thanks!! Big Grin Hoping to get lots done in the garage this weekend.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Mornin'.... TGIF!! Cool

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
....Chuck and Big L,you guy's deserve a little pretty weather,up there,so Mannie and myself,thought ya'll might enjoy it,so there you go,another satisified customer..... Tongue Big Grin......................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
.....Yes Chuck that is by Wilmington,and I love the beach this time of year,never liked big crowds,don't know how I've ever survived being at some National Events,I used to attend,don't have to worry about big crowds these days,but it is a beautiful area around Wilmington.................and I should read all the post,before typing.............. I'm stupid Hum Smile..............................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Gonna hang on to a rope and have the wife tow me down to the bank can I can get my Notary Renewal "Notarized"! They don't even trust a Notary who is trying to get a renewal, ain't that something? They no longer send out renewal notices and I hadn't noticed mine lapsed so am a little late but at least they don't charge a late fee but did notice that 4 years ago, they only charged $25 for your application fee. Now the application fee is still $25 but they now charge you an $18 notary bond filing fee! The bond just cost me $50! So
it is gonna cost me $93 to be a Notary for 4 years and the only reason I keep it is to notarize things for friends and family for nothing as they require so many stupid documents to be notarized! You mean to tell me that in this day and age we still don't have a way to tell if a signature is forged? All a Notary is doing is saying that you signed that piece of paper in front of him! Oh well, guess the State needs the money to waste on something useless! I'll go back to thinnin' my radishes! You all have a great weekend! I'm stupid Eyes Tongue Big Grin Smile just do it Cool

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yup, definitely a satisfied customer here Mike! Big Grin Appreciate the good weather, this winter was a rough one. I'm with you on the crowds thing, I can only deal with them so much.

Guy, make sure your chair has wheelie bars, and don't forget your helmet! Big Grin

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
.................Good morning folks,bet the families going to be thin this morning at the breakfast table,can you say to pretty to type,anyway it's going to be a beautiful day here,going to the Farm for a little Flea market trading,I hope someone wants my Flea(stuff) Tongue........Ya'll have fun and be safe at whatever you do today.............I bet Lee and Marty's running rabbitts,well maybe their dogs are............ Hum I'm stupid Big Grin......................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Hooray! I am able to stand--for a few minutes on two legs with little or no pain--but still need to set down after short period of time. I can manuever this small 4-wheel chair around pretty well now with the my right foot--It don't have the big wheel so have to manuever it with my foot. Gonna do a little wiri project on race car today as Peter Biondo and Duane at Digital Delay told me how to hook my line lock into my Mega 450 so it activates when transbrake button is hit and still lets me using my starting line enhancer on a 3-amber tree! Just have to figure where to mount it,
crimp the wires on the relay and connect the other end to appropriate lug! Maybe it will give momma's arm--bruise where fiberglass top fell on it as she removed the ice chest from the race at Firebird last weekend and the black eye she got yesterday when my wheel chair handle gave her a not just above her left eye when she took it outa the Trailblazer after a trip to a friends yesterday. Lady at friend's house loaded it in the back seat instead of in the back of the Trailblazer and it popped out and hit her! Looks like Mohammed Ali got hold of her! If I take her out in public today I'll make her wear dark glasses or they will get me for abuse! After 44 years of marriage (next Friday), I am gonna abuse my soul mate? Fat chance of that! Eyes I'm stupid No No Banging Head Tongue Wink Smile just do it Razz

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
.................Morning all,going to be another beautiful day in the southland,had a good day selling Fleas(stuff)yesterday at the farm,got a sun burn, Red Face Eyes...but man we all had fun,yall have a gooden.........see ya'll in the morning.................... Big Grin...................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
GMM&O's! That's short for "Good morning Mike & Others!" Gonna head over to a friends to see how his new Street Rod is coming along. He had a 34 Chev roadster with a big block that would run 8.90's (now in Mexico) and a nice toy hauler until he decided to lose about 185+ lbs.
(his wife) which resulted in selling the roadster and trailer to pay off his wife and get her outa his life and outa his home! She got all the furniture, a 2003 Mustang and cash and he got empty 2,000 sq.ft. home with 3 car garage and a hefty house payment. She even took the switch plates on the light switches,
some of his tools, his jack (which he has since got back) but he is so much happier now! He is building a 32 Ford chopped top (fiberglass body)
Ford sedan on a fabricated frame and it is gonna be powered by a stout small block to drive on the street, fenderless, at least in the beginning. He has built my trannies for years and still helps me out a lot. When you get friends like him, you hang on to 'em1 You all have a good day cause I am! Eyes Big Grin Tongue Smile just do it Big Grin Cool

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin people, Monday all over again.
BB

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn, folks.......Mike, I didnt get to run dogs, would have been a good weekend to do that,,,,,,,I had honey do stuff to do,,,,,,my granddaughter was here on sat, so I spent all my time with her.
Gonna be anothet beutiful day here,,,,,,,so today I have to get my dog pen finished.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post