DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,trying to rain alittle here,grounds pretty wet,going to try and do alittle work today,about 3or4hrs,and I'm wore out,just can't shake this cough,so another round of anti-botics and inhaler.....................

Well ya'll have a gooden,and be safe out there,and prayers to all you folks getting all this flooding,and prayers all around to all in need......................God Bless.........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Mouse, I hope it dries up for you and your neighbors. Maybe Guy's humor will help dry it up. Big Grin

Welcome back BB.

Mike, I hope you shake that cough soon. They sure can wear on you.

Trying to think of dry thoughts up here. Weather forecast looks like it wants to rain on our parade this weekend. It's all good though. We'll still have a blast.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang...happy Tuesday!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
We are supposed to get Santa Ana winds, triple digit temps and single digit humidity. Perfect formula for a big fire. Mouse, send some of that rain our way. Talked to my brother again and he was just getting to Flagstaff. Told him don't hurry cause the wind will move that 48' trailer of his around quite a bit.
Take it easy on the work, Mike.

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Everybody,
Welcome to another day in Paradise!!!!!!!!!
If you want to check out something exciting, check out "elkcreekdragway.com" points. Look @ Super Pro. TIGHT RACE w/ 1 race to go.
Wish us luck as we try to win the championship.
Hope everyone has a GREAT DAY and please remember Jeff Thomson and his family in your prayers.
Later,

Joe Webb

Bill Lewis Racing

Posts: 25 | Location: Va | Registered: September 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Today is "pin cushion" day again! The poke my finger and see what the INR level in my blood is. My bet is that it will be between the goal of 2-3 this time and they will stick with the 1.25 mg. dosage for another week or two and if I remain between 2-3 for that period of time maybe "pin cuishion" day will be just once a month or so instead of every week! It is also "fuel delivery" day and my Torco race fuel will be delivered by Chucko this mornin' before we head off to Los Dos Molinos to "heat" things up! Only tasks left to accomplish before the ET Finals next week is washing truck and trailer and setting the valves on the car. Was supposed to have set the valves last Sunday but
my "valve setter" friend Todd Estal fell in love with the "throne" Sunday and wouldn't leave her side! (Throne=Commode!) Must got a touch of the "Hawk disease" and was hoping to pull out of it early this week so he could go back to doing his body work at the Post Office!
I am no predicting that we will have about 485 cars at the Division 7 ET Finals so will have a lot of friends to visit with come next week. You all have a safe day and pleasant one as well! Wink Wink Hum Banging Head Laughing Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EC 160 Super Pro:
Good Morning Everybody,
Welcome to another day in Paradise!!!!!!!!!
If you want to check out something exciting, check out "elkcreekdragway.com" points. Look @ Super Pro. TIGHT RACE w/ 1 race to go.
Wish us luck as we try to win the championship.
Hope everyone has a GREAT DAY and please remember Jeff Thomson and his family in your prayers.
Later,

Joe Webb

Bill Lewis Racing
LEWIS DO THE MATH THERES NO WAY YOU CAN'T WIN WITH THE DROPS JUST 2 ROUNDS YOU WIN.AND IF YOU DON'T SHOW UP THEY EACH HAVE TO GET 65 TO SEVENTY POINTS TO BEAT YOU . SO GO WIN TWO ROUNDS TAKE OUT JOINTS FIRST ROUND AND HASH SECOND ROUND AND YOU WIN.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ""PAT McCROTCH,

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
It's Humpday.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning all Smile

Hope everyone has a great one !!!

Raining and busy here !!!

Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's hotter than hell here. 107 yesterday and supposed to go over 110 today. Very unusual for thew first of fall.
Everybody have a goooden.

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Finding it hard to concentrate... last day of work before bracket finals start tomorrow, plus we're chowing down on some wings tonight after we park all our junk. AJ, Bri, Mark Romeo, and I kinda started last night, taking in the Pirate game. Weather is looking better and better, but we're going to have a good weekend no matter what.

Guy, I'm going to have to come to AZ just for the Los Dos. I get hungry and thirsty every time I see you mention it.

Got to say special thanks out to Scott and Nicole... I loves my DRR, and I'm glad PRP finally got on board. It was very cool seeing the email blast for our Ghosts, Goblins, and Gearheads weekend. Hoping to put one of my DRR shirts in winner's lane this weekend!

Prayers for all, thinking of the Denikers. Praying hug

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Chuck T., we will welcome you with open arms (30-06 or 12 guage shotgun) any time you want to come to AZ! Laughing Just kiddin'! Be glad to take you out and introduce you to the hottest and best tasting mescan food in the west! Today is DC day (dead center) at the Price household and it is the Eagle shyt in our bank account with our Social Security checks--more like pigeon shyt than an Eagle dump! So that also means it's time to pay bills. Got me real estate property tax bill yesterday and says it is due Oct. 1! Only have to pay half of the $1,900 now and the balance in April! Got the annual homeowner's insurance bill the day before! Guess gonna have to take all those bills up on the roof and let 'em slide off and the one that reaches the ground first will get paid first and then I will see how much is left to see how much test and tuning I can afford at the ET Finals next week! Knew a professor in college who was caught in the stairwell throwing "Blue book" finals test down the stairs and those reacing the bottom got the best grades cause they were the heaviest. That's the reason I was able to graduate with a B.S. degree cause I used a carpenter's pencil to take all my test as the lead in the pencil was heavier, not because my answer's were right!
You all have a good slide down the hill on the downside of the rest of the week! Banging Head Hum censored Wink hug Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Guy, all ya gotta do is win the big gambler. That oughta cover your bills. Car

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey Gang,been at it since early this morning,not really better,but as Guy put it,there's bills to pay,so here we go,had to go get a shot in the hip,hurt like Floyd said about as HOT as,it hurt that bad,anyway Dr. said I've got newmonia(carroll county spelling for sick)can't shake the cough so the right lung is messed up with something,ok enough about my sick dragging hid end,on-ward and up-ward,ya'll have a gooden and if you find youself in a rain storm get out of it,bye foe now.......................................

Prayers all around,for all the Drr folks with troubles,and I sure miss MaB,I hope she hurries back from wherever she is...............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Wait til you get old Mike and those shots don't hurt anymore! I'm a regular old pin cushion now! I don't even feel 'em anymore! You get rid of the peemonia as soon as you can cause it dang sure ain't good for you! Yea, Floyd, winning that gambler would "cure a lot of ills"!
And maybe I could get back over 170 pounds then! Thinkin' I will go fix me some of my special "goolash" for lunch, hot enough to run off any bugs that try to attack my body! That hot chile juice (capsione) will cure a lot of ills that try and attack you! Sweat and stink but what the heck, nobody needs to be smellin' me anyways! Wink Big Grin No No Laughing Razz Cool

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Guy, you are a pistol! (staying with your pun Big Grin)

Mike, I hope you feel better. Just think of that shot as a little tuning to make you run better. I'll let Christine know she's missed, not sure when she's getting back here, but Mr Brewer is on the bracket finals team too, and we start tomorrow.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
T.G.I.F.for me. It's getting harder and harder for me to get up and go to work, especially when it has something to do with some of the problems i have been having lately.
Oh well, enough of my whinning, Y'all have a good one.
Prayers for everyone.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All,gotta go get blood work done this morning,and probablly another antibotic shot,oh well,got to get well,I hope...............
Here's hoping ya'll have a good day,and ifn you see somebody that looks out of wack,for heaven sake leavem alone,they may really be out of wack,or may give you one wack....................

Ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around.........................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hoping for a little dry weather for bracket finals. Heading out shortly, might not be back on til Monday unless I can steal some time on AJ's laptop. Hang in there Mouse, you'll figure it out. Mike, the only wacking I want to do is at the stripe. Hope everything works out good and you get back to normal.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, you might be running a little lean and burnin up them spark plugs. Have the doc check your egt's.
Guy, that gut of yours has to be cast iron.
Chuck, good luck, don't whack it, go whomp, whomp!
Everybody have a gooden. It's my Friday too.