DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Mike, I think those meds are gettin to you.

Hi Christine hug

Everybody have a gooden

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! It's Monday, and Flag Day, and I wish I could sleep for about 3 more hours. Big Grin

Thanks all! With the forecast, I never thought we would race Saturday. We got started late, but we got it all in, and I had some luck going my way. The run with Christine's son Joey was awesome. He was .019, I was .025, and I wheeled him through the stripe by .006. After my win light in the final came on, Brewer Lane was my first stop, even before I got my timeslip, and first one to hug me was Mark, with Joey not far behind. I'll post up the pic once I get it uploaded. Good stuff. Tried backing it up Sunday. Third round against my buddy Russ, he was .036, I was .029. Door to door at the 1000' both of us pedaling it, and I got introduced to his stripe catcher. I should have stayed in it after I got rid of what I was holding instead of playing the pedal. DOH!

I think I have a new routine... gotta wear the DRR tshirt on race day. First time out this year, go down to 6 cars, win on Saturday, both with the DRR shirt on. Big Grin How's that for sucking up?? Laughing And I'm excited that I'll be able to meet Scott at the WFC.

Hey Michelle, maybe that will do it... wear the DRR tshirt on raceday!

Hi Mike! Wave

I also got to see MaB yesterday, and the new puppy Shelby. She's a sweetheart. I'm glad I'm on Christine's good side though... Shelby is very protective.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hey Gang!!! Forgot my flippin password...jeez! We had a blast at the beach, hate I can't post but I ck you guys out...So GREAT talking to you Sat nite Chuck!!!!! walking down the grand strand congrat'n our pal, good stuff! The kids had so much fun, not to mention Rick & I...and Chevy girl too! I have pics, try to get some up.
YOu may be on to something there Chuck, Rick has it on in Madi's winners circle pic (that I still can't get off the camera help) I'm off to Bristol this weekend, guess I'm too blonde to think it's not gonna change Wink sooner would be nice...
No problem Uncle Mike on the picks, I appreciate you doing them...I left you a few voice mails a couple of weeks ago, hope you are doing good!
Miss you Ma B, Nicole! HI Floyd, Guy, Mouse, hope you are doing good Bob!!
Got to work in the am early, crazy Monday today too...I'm so tired!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Well, we got Monday out of the way. Hopefully the rest of the week goes by good.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,good morning gang,hope all is well out in drr land,going to be another hot and humid and stormy day around here today,lots of hay wet on the ground,glad mines done................... Praying.........................

Need ya'll prayers for Mom Juanita today, she had to go back in the hospitial yesterday,I took her to the heart Dr. yesterday,and she had been gathering alot of fluid,with the congestive heart failure she has,and so she's in trying to get the fluid off her,it's unbelieveable how her stomach and legs swelled the last few days,the Dr. said she was going in for a tune up on her diafibulator(sp)so thanks in advance for your prayers............ hug Praying................................................

Well ya'll have a wonderful gooden today and yes Floyd,sometimes I think the meds.are getting to me,I've always been crazy,but as Waylon said in his song,I've always been crazy,but it's kept me from going insane........... Eyes I'm stupid Big Grin..................................................

Prayers all around,and see ya'll in a bit....................... WaveHey Chuck........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sorry you're back to the real world, Michelle. Sounds like an awesome time at the beach, good stuff indeed! Try the shirt theory out, see what happens! If you win, there may be a run on DRR tees, and we should get a commission if that happens. Laughing

Hi Mike! Wave Prayers for mom for sure. And I'm going to have to look that Waylon song up. Big Grin

Mouse, I'm with you. Monday was ok, but I'm ready for the weekend again.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Floyd must be takin' a long nap! Sent him pictures and blog about car stolen in AZ and asked him to post on a CA racing site and he musta thought it was a dirty joke and deleted it as he hasn't posted it yet! It's terrible to get old and forgetful ain't it Floyd? What did I just say? Eyes Banging Head Laughing Razz Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Sorry Guy, I didn't see it. I did see the post on other sites, though.

It's Tuesday and I know Guy goes to Los Dos on Tuesday so when we had that little tremor I figured he had just left there and had some response from his tamales. Isn't it great to be known for something? Ice Cream

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Well, it's Humpday. It's getting closer to the weekend.
Prayers for all in need.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi Wave

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,man the storms are tough,and looks like more today,I just can't believe how busy life is sometimes,hope Mom gets out of the hospitial today,but we'll see,I personally think she has too much swelling to get out,but for her sake we'll keep our fingers crossed.

Got to get Mannie to summer school,I think he's bored with me already,since I can't do alot because of the hip,so he and we decided on summer school,it only last a couple of weeks,and they play more than they work,and got to go and get the land stuff done for the land we recently sold behind our house,for Mom,so anyway,ya'll have a gooden and prayer all the way around,and see ya'll afterwhile..........................................................

Hey Chuck the winner T........ Wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hump day it is. Man I'm dragging this week.

Hi Mike! Wave I sure hope mom feels better soon and gets out of the hospital. Sounds like a good plan for Mannie.

Funny stuff, Floyd! Laughing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I'll try and locate what I sent you Floyd and resend it! Didn't go to Los Dos Tuesday so that maybe the reason, waiting for wife's cousin to come over as he is having Los Dos withdrawals! Mike, I sure hope that hip gets to feelin' better and that your mom does well when she gets home! Hospital is a good place to be when you feel bad but they are hell when you feel good! You all have a good balance of the week and the week's ahead! Praying Eyes Hum Tongue Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Guess I can't blame the earthquake on Guy.
Must have been some other Los Dos Molinos customer. Rolling

DRR Trophy
Picture of Madilyn
posted Hide Post
HEY everybody!! Big Grin Thought I would say hello to all of you! hope to see ya soon!! Madi Ice Cream

Posts: 48 | Location: playing with bro! | Registered: March 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
T.G.I.F. for me.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Okay Uncle Mike, feeling pretty bad here...not sure whether to say Happy Birthday tomorrow!!!! (and be like I know what I'm talking about) or say sorry we missed your b'day 2 days ago??? Either way please know we wish you the happiest of b'days & the best days every day and We love ya!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
dang, it was the 9th! how'd we miss that??

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Michelle,it's just fine,it was the 10th,and at this point,whose counting anyway,but thanks,Mannie really enjoys everybodies B-day,he loves making the B-day trip to DQ for a large cone of vanilla soft serve,thats our weekly present that we give ourselves for whatever is going on,tater day,b-days,washing truck day,and my favorite is just cause day................... Ice Cream Big Grin....................and we have lots of those............... Tongue.........................at exit 93,the Dobson exit,on I-77,is the cleanest and best DQ ever,we always get Large Vanilla soft serve,Hope suggested that we get Mannie a small like hers,I say no way,Mannie can't eat a large,and I always get his leftovers,Country be loving Ice Cream leftovers.............. Ice Cream Wink...................It's tough being a good Dad....... Hum No No Big Grin.............................................................

Thanks Guy,I hope July 12 comes and goes quickly,thats when the hip surgery is planned and I'm hoping to get in some cooler fall racing,thanks for thinking of me,it's coming up,and maybe I'll quit complaining so much............................ Praying.....................................................

Well this will,without a doubt,souund crazy to everyone,but I'm thinking of putting the staight drive jerico trans.back in my S-10,thats what it had in it when I bought it,I've always wanted to drive a gear-gammer,or as my Mannie likes to call them JAW BREAKERS,don't know where it came from,but a fitting name,I hope I don't break any jaws, Eyes Tongue...................................

I know I probably will not be as a consistant racer as I would be with a automatic,but I've always wanted to race a 4-speed,could'nt afford too back when I started racing,and probably can't really afford it now,but I've got to give it a try,kinda a bucket list thing,and I know it will be fun,and thats what I'm after more now than ever,so well see,and ya'll keep your fingers crossed,I can find all the parts and can afford them,now,and with the culcthless trans.that jerico makes now,all you got to do is slide your foot off the clutch and start grabbing gears,can't wait till the fall to give it a try,ought to be exciting........... Cool...........................................

Ok ya'll have at it,(again)and have a gooden and prayers to all,and we'll see ya'll in a bit..........................................

WaveHey Chuck......................

Oh and Mom did get to come home,and she is glad and seems to be feeling some better,so thanks again for the prayers and maybe I'm done now,by ya'll.................................................................

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Hawks,

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Happy belated birthday, Mike.

Hey, a buddy of mine changed his stock eliminator '02 Pontiac to a 4-speed and he just loves it. He picked up almost 2/10th's. He's just gotta be ready to grab 2nd gear well before it ever comes down.

Everybody have a gooden. Praying Angel hug