DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening Gang,finally got a little food in there today,and it stuck,the cough is still pretty rough,especially with this cracked rib,so thats that,got no strenght,but trying my best to go on.......thanks for all the prayers for me and my family.....................................

Well don't get to got to Z-max,both antibotics that I'm on say I need to stay out of sun,and boy I do no why now,lesson learned........so maybe by the Mar. race,I'll get to go,so did look forward to seeing my old friend David Rampy,and was hoping to meet up with BB,and Mannie's really disappointed in not getting to go and see real funny cars,Chuck I think Mannie is going to like NITRO as good as you....Oh well.........................................

Thanks again family for your prayers and caring enough to ask about me,it means alot,well ya'll have a good night,and we'll see ya'll in the morning.....................................

Prayers all around to the best bunch of friends and family a big old country lug could have............................God Bless........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mike, was reading our local Phoenix paper the other day that a discount furniture place from Virginia called "Dump" or some wierd name like that is going to be moving in the place that Costco had one of the thier four furniture stores in the U.S. just down the street from me!
Maybe you could get a job managing their operations and come out to AZ and check out the new site they will be taking over. Not sure of that name but it something wierd like that! Ever heard of 'em? Confused Big Grin Wink Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
T.G.I.F.for me.
Thoughts and prayers for everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Mike, sorry you'll miss out this time. I think the cough is the worst part of a bug. Can't imagine how bad it is with a cracked rib. I wish I knew of a way to ship some soup to you without it going bad... I'd send some of my momma's chicken noodle soup. Some of that treats me like spinach does for Popeye. I hope you feel better soon.

Christine, I hope you get to the front of the line soon! I want to see you back out there! Are you trying a HANS or anything additional for your neck?

Man, it was only a week a half (how bad will I jones this winter?), but it felt good to be back in the car. Humidity was too high, so no new best, just tested tire pressures. I always dial in my mind before a run, even first pass. So I said to myself, feels like a 12.27. Got the slip, 12.268. Second pass was a 12.272. Hopefully got something for people this weekend. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, keep up the good work.
Christine, he's doing as good as can be expected. The chemo is making him awfully sick, though. And the radiation is screwing up his throat so he can't eat. He's on a feeding tube. But he's still ambulatory and he's going to come out to the track this weekend. Thanks for asking.
Everybody have a gooden.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Last day of work and vacation time!! Rolling I really need it! Leaving for Virginia at 5 Saturday morning! Then get ready for the brackets! We're on a mission next week!

Mike, I sure do hope you start to feel better! I have been praying alot for you! The best medicine is rest and chicken broth! You get better you hear!! Many prayers!!

Chuck, you know how it goes here! Mom is always last! But I will wait and wait and wait! I think I will run my Acura on Sunday for King of Street though!! LOL Your car is running good! Good for you!!

Floyd, thanks for letting us know about your friend! Tell him he is in my prayers!

Okay my good friends, have a good weekend and week. Will try to get internet service for next week! Please stay safe, stay strong and remember we have a "special" Angel watching over us!! Miss you Nikki girl!! Love ya all!! Praying Angel hug hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,well still trying to find the cup half full,but still fills half empty,so I quess you could say baby steps,walk and run later...................................

Sure do appreciate all the prayers,Mannie is pretty much back to normal,Hopes back at work too,and Mom's doing well,and Kustom is still waiting on his Dr.appointment,so onward and upward........................................

Well I sure hope the rest of you guy's and gal's here in Drr land have a good weekend looks like a wet one here,but if you get to races sumers,hope it's with some W's,well ya'll have a goodern,and well see ya'll in a bit............................................

Prayers all around to our family and friends,God Bless..............................

Hope my Buddy concreteman(Marty)is doing well ain't heard from him in a while,I'd get up and fix a mess of gravy and bisquits if old Marty would come by...................................

Nikki Girl......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
Getting ready to take the kids to school, then get the truck ready for t-n-t tonight. Hopefully it has quit raining for awhile around here.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good morning everybody,
First time to post on this site,but just hearing from everybody make me want to join in. Everything is good so far, but we are in a super close points race at THE CREEK. Top 3 racers in Super Pro are within 28 points of each other with 2 races to go. As Darrell would say,"Grab the belts one more time,Get up on the wheel, and Lets go RACIN"
Wishing everyone a wonderful day and weekend, stay safe, have fun and remember the "GOLDEN RULE." It will make this world a better place.

And please remember Jeff Thomson and his family as he continues to deal with his situtation.
All this I ask in JESUS name. Amen

Praying

Posts: 25 | Location: Va | Registered: September 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning all Smile

TGIF .. it has been a long one . . .

Wishin I was on vacation with Christine crying Hope you have a blast Cool and relax Big Grin

I am with you Mike look for the glass half full Smile

Hope everyone has a great weekend

hug Praying hug Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Sorry for the bad weather some of you are ahving. We are supposed to be in the low 90's this weekend so I guess I'll go play at the PSCA race at Fontana. I need some practice to get ready for the finals at Firebird and I need to find out if my adjustments were good or bad.
Everybody have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Floyd, I hope the track is good medicine for your buddy. Get some good practice for next weekend!

EC, welcome! The crowd is a little light at the moment, but it will pick back up Monday. You'll be expected to bring the biscuits. Big Grin Good luck in the points chase.

Mike, baby steps are good. One foot in front of the other there, Country. Glad to hear the family is good. Now just keep taking those baby steps til you're as good as they are. I was wondering how Marty is too. I sure hope he's ok.

Weather is looking good here for tonight and Sunday, for me, plus tomorrow to watch the nostalgia stuff. Christine, bring the Acura out! Gotta be in it to win it! Big Grin

Prayers for you all, and to the Denikers. My eyes wet up every time I think of Nikki, and it's been 1 month today. Karen posted in the wee hours on the Care Page, and I put it on Nikki's thread. Bring tissue before you read it.
Praying Praying Praying hug

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Chuck. Yeah, I need the tissues. Today will be the first time my truck has been out with the Nikki decal on it. I'm proudly displaying it above the tribute to my wife.

The track will be good medicine for him. We've got about 5 cars going. A/gas corvette, NEII roadster, c/gas 56 chevy, Hot Rod 67 camaro and my pickup. Our cook is coming out to feed us all. We call him our pit *****. It will be fun.

Hey Mike, it ain't rainin here. LOL
Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post

By goodscotch, shot with FE280,X820,C520 at 2009-09-07

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
What's with the red "X" Floyd? I thought you were an exspurt at this posting stuff? Gotta a birthday party for son-in-law this weekend or would go and test at Firebird. Will just wait till the Wednesday before the finals to check things out. Will adjust the valves Sunday and do one final "look over" to make sure everything is place. Big challenge today is to load my canopy so shouldn't sweat too much. Might need to go get some bungy cords to hold it down at the track but other than that it will be another Lazy Boy day! Really enjoyed listening to Kevin Skinner on Conan last night! Sounded more like himself and more relaxed! He's got his wagon hooked to a star! You all have a good and safe weekend and Mike stay on the right side of the road to recovery! Fill that cup up and drink every drop but make it lemonade rather than the hard stuff! Eek Wink Big Grin Laughing Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Guy, the picture shows up on my screen.
That's okay, you;ll see it in person in a couple of weeks. Maybe I should put one on the back window so you get a real good look. Rolling

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a good time, Floyd. And I see the pic fine too.

Guy, lemonade is fine while racing. But afterwards....

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
You know Chuck,that big salty and limey drink there mite be what old Dr.Guy mite prescripe for me,could'nt hurt,you think............ Hum Big Grin.....................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Chuck T, you are gonna make a grown man cry! Man I would love a Margarita right now and even more on Tuesday when I go with my fuel supplier to Los Dos Molinos but as long as I am on this da*n blood thinner I can't have any alcohol what so ever! That mug and pitcher would make Mike get up and "shake a leg"! As for Floyd's picture, sometimes it pops up and other time's there's just a little red "X", dunno why! Wish I had one of those Nikki sticker's to put on my back window of my race car! not worthy Wink Hum Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Guy, remind me and I'll bring you one.